Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone ships for me to Pakistan  (Read 1825 times)
zee11224 (OP)

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

Authentic Individual

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:15:55 PM

I know someone with a Newegg $850 gift code; don't suppose they sell exactly the same gaming system?

Try to buy a gift card at gyft.

I've used them multiple times and have yet to have a problem.

Other options are WU like others have stated, pretty simple if you use localbitcoin as escrow. Just make sure the user you trade with has a few trades under his belt so he knows what to do.

I cannot do with gift cards because if i buy gift card i cannot use it because all store on it are in usa or if not in US doesnot allow ships to Pakistan Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:33:15 AM

Are you still looking for someone to do the drop shipping?

I think you are better off getting all the parts (individually) and then building it at home. I mean, lets face it, I am sure you can find any random case and the cost of building your own, will save you money! Which can then off-set the cost of shipping each part.

It also looks less suspicious.
zee11224 (OP)

Authentic Individual

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:33:03 AM

Are you still looking for someone to do the drop shipping?

I think you are better off getting all the parts (individually) and then building it at home. I mean, lets face it, I am sure you can find any random case and the cost of building your own, will save you money! Which can then off-set the cost of shipping each part.

It also looks less suspicious.

Ah yes now i m not looking to buy from us as many users pm me that we can exchange btc to pkr now i will exchange btc and buy from Pakistan
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:26:08 PM

Okay

This post is getting really fishy.

I have contacted OP and told him we provide the service to change into PKR
but he is not interested and doesnt want to sell and comes up with some excuses every time
I think he is just testing the water and claims to use escrow when we are not even asking him to go first.
He claims to have 3 btc but wants to sell 0.01 btc. haha i dont get the point. There are over 100 ex changers in paksitan who provide that service.

lol

My two cents is to be weary while dealing with OP as he is not interested to sell.

If anyone wants to facilitate the process and help this deal go through please be my guest Smiley

zee11224 (OP)

Authentic Individual

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:01:08 PM

Okay

This post is getting really fishy.

I have contacted OP and told him we provide the service to change into PKR
but he is not interested and doesnt want to sell and comes up with some excuses every time
I think he is just testing the water and claims to use escrow when we are not even asking him to go first.
He claims to have 3 btc but wants to sell 0.01 btc. haha i dont get the point. There are over 100 ex changers in paksitan who provide that service.

lol

My two cents is to be weary while dealing with OP as he is not interested to sell.

If anyone wants to facilitate the process and help this deal go through please be my guest Smiley

Ah okhy that wht i m looking for ... i know you are a scammer and i have proof.. Smiley you are a scammer you scam by taking ids of users.. as my friend got scammed by you.. you sent him a pm that you want a job if yes bla bla just pm me on skype he added you .. and you scammed him i have the screenshot of the whole chat..and you took the id of him and go away .. first you were saying you are form Dubai then you convince to give me the id with high resolution pics i have to give the id to my company then you earn 40 dollars per 3 hours.. when he give you the id you keep abusing in URDU you started using abusive language and unfriend him thats why i m not interested i m making a deal with a user on this forum so please shut your fucking mouth..

everyone must read this
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:00:34 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Okay my son. Finally i met someone on this forum to call me a scammer. You must have some big balls. Well your pakistani so you guys just have balls and no BRAINS.

I will answer your post accusing me Step by step so you can get it through your thick head.

"as my friend got scammed by you.. you sent him a pm that you want a job if yes bla bla just pm me on skype he added you .. and you scammed him i have the screenshot of the whole chat..and you took the id of him and go away"

If you go through my past forum posts we provide virtual assistant services to people on and off the forum.
My company has been doing this for over 5 years. We have a registered business in CALGARY, CANADA and have a business that is ranked top 10 on google searches. Yes i did see his ID card and block him becuase he was a PAKISTANI guy with a PROTUGESE ID. hahaha how stupid am i to believe that.
Another reason is because you and all your freinds couldnt write a paragraph in english if someone was holding a gun to your head.
I read all your past posts on this forum and you always start with the same words which are - AAH, OOh, HMM, AND god knows what other shit you come up with. I wonder why pakistan is failing as a nation.

"first you were saying you are form Dubai then you convince to give me the id with high resolution pics i have to give the id to my company then you earn 40 dollars per 3 hours.. when he give you the id you keep abusing in URDU you started using abusive language and unfriend him thats why i m not interested i m making a deal with a user on this forum so please shut your fucking mouth"

I live in Dubai, U.A.E and if you want come down here and give me a visit. And living in dubai doesnt mean that i have to be FROM dubai, as 84% of Dubai's population is filled with expatriate(that means IMMIGRANT U FUCKING DUMB ASS)
Oh as per your language issue. I speak FRENCH, ENGLISH, PERSIAN, URDU, PASHTU AND HINDI. so you use your stupid fucking brain and think what nationality am i to speak all these languages.
About the 40 usd per 3 hours. I wouldnt give you or your friend a 4 RUPEES if you begged me to clean my dogs shit everyday that is because you guys are 1) stupid, 2)scammers 3) dirty minded and 4) probably nasty as fuck.

I have over 20 different people who will vouch for me on this forum. I have 4 Senior memeber and 2 hero members on MY team who work with me and own business's together.
Who the fuck are you to accuse me ?
Really 3 btc??? you couldnt afford half a btc if you sold all your land in Faislabad.

Guys sorry for the language but these guys get on my nerves. I know exactly who he is and has had his previous ID's banned cuz he was trying to start a Ponzi Scheme.

Duke

karmadragon

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:26:13 AM

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/353/279/e31.jpg
zee11224 (OP)

Authentic Individual

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:07:06 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Okay my son. Finally i met someone on this forum to call me a scammer. You must have some big balls. Well your pakistani so you guys just have balls and no BRAINS.

I will answer your post accusing me Step by step so you can get it through your thick head.

"as my friend got scammed by you.. you sent him a pm that you want a job if yes bla bla just pm me on skype he added you .. and you scammed him i have the screenshot of the whole chat..and you took the id of him and go away"

If you go through my past forum posts we provide virtual assistant services to people on and off the forum.
My company has been doing this for over 5 years. We have a registered business in CALGARY, CANADA and have a business that is ranked top 10 on google searches. Yes i did see his ID card and block him becuase he was a PAKISTANI guy with a PROTUGESE ID. hahaha how stupid am i to believe that.
Another reason is because you and all your freinds couldnt write a paragraph in english if someone was holding a gun to your head.
I read all your past posts on this forum and you always start with the same words which are - AAH, OOh, HMM, AND god knows what other shit you come up with. I wonder why pakistan is failing as a nation.

"first you were saying you are form Dubai then you convince to give me the id with high resolution pics i have to give the id to my company then you earn 40 dollars per 3 hours.. when he give you the id you keep abusing in URDU you started using abusive language and unfriend him thats why i m not interested i m making a deal with a user on this forum so please shut your fucking mouth"

I live in Dubai, U.A.E and if you want come down here and give me a visit. And living in dubai doesnt mean that i have to be FROM dubai, as 84% of Dubai's population is filled with expatriate(that means IMMIGRANT U FUCKING DUMB ASS)
Oh as per your language issue. I speak FRENCH, ENGLISH, PERSIAN, URDU, PASHTU AND HINDI. so you use your stupid fucking brain and think what nationality am i to speak all these languages.
About the 40 usd per 3 hours. I wouldnt give you or your friend a 4 RUPEES if you begged me to clean my dogs shit everyday that is because you guys are 1) stupid, 2)scammers 3) dirty minded and 4) probably nasty as fuck.

I have over 20 different people who will vouch for me on this forum. I have 4 Senior memeber and 2 hero members on MY team who work with me and own business's together.
Really 3 btc??? you couldnt afford half a btc if you sold all your land in Faislabad.

Guys sorry for the language but these guys get on my nerves. I know exactly who he is and has had his previous ID's banned cuz he was trying to start a Ponzi Scheme.

Duke

Personally i dont know that he is saying the right thing or not .. but he give me a screenshot that you take the id after taking id you abuse right? i dont know what happen between you and him..

Thnkx bud for clearing the things
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:19:48 AM

just a heads up ..  ( and who ever made that terrorist wanting a gaming rig joke)

9 out of 10 of the gaming rigs have some export restriction on some part or another ..

there was some new article during the start of the war about north korea   or iran ( i forget which) buying xboxs and ps3s and using the chips for missile tech and bombs etc  why because they were faster than anything else they can get

keep that in mind just in case DHS decided you violated an export restriction

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:20:01 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Duke

Personally i dont know that he is saying the right thing or not .. but he give me a screenshot that you take the id after taking id you abuse right? i dont know what happen between you and him..

Thnkx bud for clearing the things

NO worries man but please before accusing someone and cursing at some get your facts right.
And tell your friend he can get in touch with me again if he would like to clarify anything.
I am here almost 24/7.
Good luck with your purchase and let me know if i can do something to help.

Regards

Duke

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: