Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:27:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First Lady of Guatemala on Recent Immigration to US Ordeal  (Read 935 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:21:29 PM

https://twitter.com/gretawire/status/487661897567576064

Rosa Leal de Pérez, the first lady of Guatemala, believes the influx of illegal immigrant children into the United States has nothing to do with violence.

Ms. Pérez said the reason thousands of unattended children are fleeing north is to be reunited with their families in the United States. She said U.S. immigration policies are breaking families apart and creating a humanitarian crisis.

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2014/07/11/first-lady-of-guatemala-she-said-u-s-immigration-policies-not-violence-are-breaking-families-apart-and-creating-a-humanitarian-crisis/
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:41:31 PM

Man I truly hope her quote gets the proper attention it deserves.  This issue on the border is insane and should not be happening.  The federal government is openly failing to follow the law and defy the will of their citizens. 
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:54:43 PM

Man I truly hope her quote gets the proper attention it deserves.  This issue on the border is insane and should not be happening.  The federal government is openly failing to follow the law and defy the will of their citizens. 
I heard on Fox News radio today that the administration is going to start the deportation, oops, the repatriation process starting on Monday w/ some of these folks so... Undecided Wonder if it's damage control after the fact.
counter

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:29:52 PM

I heard on Fox News radio today that the administration is going to start the deportation, oops, the repatriation process starting on Monday w/ some of these folks so... Undecided Wonder if it's damage control after the fact.

We shall see but I personally hope so.  This is the kind of thing that can't just be overlooked and swept under the rug like usual.  People need to know this is happening and stories like this need to be discussed at so these things do happen.  It defies all logic for this to happen.and I wonder if anyone will loose their jobs for allowing this to take place. 
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:16:35 AM

So throwing out criminal trespassing thieves and anti-US fucks is now a humanitarian crisis.

This bitch better watch her snatch before her mouth puts her where she can't get out.
hologram

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:05:42 PM

An economy with a welfare state can't afford to import low productive worker...

Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:53:05 PM

So true and that's where I usually part w/ my open borders brethren in the ancap world. The advanced theoretical concepts of true liberty are fine to discuss and imagine but some aren't applicable for the world we live in even though they may have the moral high ground. With large loads of cheap labor, those currently in the welfare class can never make it out especially if they've already started having kids. Plus, with the economy moving along on pins and needles there's really no backbone for a middle class to rely on when the currency is in debasement.
counter

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:34:29 PM

Anybody that does not have an agenda admits this is all wrong even those who have an agenda know this.  I'd say a few people honestly don't get it and think this is a good thing.  I suspect these people don't follow the issue and take a real look at the whole story.  Country is in a recession at best and the government allows unskilled underage people in to do what exactly?  How much longer can people really believe it when the govenrment claim they're simply being humanitarians?
ALToids

Activity: 519

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:18:27 AM

I love this.  It's nobody's fault. Everybody pointing fingers and not one person saying I messed up.  I know Obama has said he made some mistakes, but I don't ever recall him identifying just one.

And this first lady, oh boy - Hillary has a new "friend".
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 01:31:13 PM

I love this.  It's nobody's fault. Everybody pointing fingers and not one person saying I messed up.  I know Obama has said he made some mistakes, but I don't ever recall him identifying just one.

And this first lady, oh boy - Hillary has a new "friend".

That's what modern politics looks like, we get it here in the UK, instead of trying to actually look at the problem and fix it political parties are more than happy to blame the other side for the problems, usually it's the ones in power they blame and they say "If you re-elect us we'll fix it" then the cycle starts all over again and the public fall for it every fucking time.
petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 09:43:38 AM

They could make laws that would make it harder for new immigrants to obtain welfare. Such as giving out a lower form of citizenship for the first 5 years. A green card of sorts.

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:34:28 AM

They could make laws that would make it harder for new immigrants to obtain welfare. Such as giving out a lower form of citizenship for the first 5 years. A green card of sorts.

You don't know how politics works in the US.  You have to promise more to them, not promise less.

Over-promising, that's what got Obama elected.  That man had lovely posters and music and made it seem like unicorns and pots of gold at the end of the rainbow were real.

Republicans are losing because they're not over-promising (for the most part). They may be bat looney, but they're not doing what it takes to win.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: