Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitscalper back to business  (Read 20933 times)
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 01:47:39 AM

Actually, for all his character flaws, psy has been on the side of the angels on this issue.

This scam has nothing to do with SC, and it really isn't fair to paint it as such. Psy has been against scammers very publicly, and I can respect that opinion.

Bottom line is my mind is that bitscalper remains a scammer, and has found a patsy to assume his debt. I don't know MiningBuddy so I won't speak to his abilities or decision making process.

Until everything is made whole with everyone bitscalper is a scammer.

And now a scammer who clearly states that what he is doing is considered money laundering in his jurisdiction. Hmm, what an interesting new wrinkle. Wonder if MB was aware that he was adopting a terrorist?

new wrinkle ? you did not pay enough attention since the start.

So you are actually admitting that this entire thing is a money laundering operation, FROM THE START? That you have offered a criminal enterprise as an "investment vehicle"? That speaks loud and clear, not only about you as a scammer, but the integrity of any "trusted member" who would enter into business with you. MiningBuddy that means you. Are you good with offering criminal services for profit? Chaang Noi- are you okay with associating with money laundering as a way to profit for your company?

I think the community has a need to understand just how filthy these "trusted members" are willing to be. Are we merely the currency of choice of the criminal element, or is there hope for this being something useful to the legitimate world?

Probably you have some brain damage. Bitscalper can be considered money laundering activity under the italian laws.

Bitscalper- given your completely fucked up history here, your complete fuck-up of your business model, your horrible communication and dishonest manner of treating people who have invested with you, and your childish attitude- the very last thing you should be doing is making juvenile remarks about brain damage. You only serve to make yourself look like a bigger asshole that you have already been acting like.

How about if you just shut the fuck up and let the adults have a conversation? I was asking a legitimate and very serious question. You have been running an operation that is illegal in the country where you have been running it. You fucked up this "business" and had to have other people come to your assistance and clean up your mess. I am wondering if those people were aware that the entire base premise of your "scheme" is illegal, and under American law (which applies to Americans who might be investing with you...) you are considered to be assisting in terrorism, because money laundering is now included in terrorist activities in terms of penalties.

So, stupid little child, be quiet unless you have something meaningful to offer- your ridiculous comments add nothing to the situation that you have already fucked up in a huge way.

I personally now call for the Administration of this community to remove this thread and restrict any discussion of the bitscalper method, as it is extremely detrimental to the bitcoin concept, and as a service designed to break the law, is probably not something that should be in open discussion here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: