Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures from Russia. NSFW!!!  (Read 349039 times)
menager

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:33:12 PM

I finally got tired of talking about politics, politicians and political parties ... all this shit ...
prefer to talk about Russian village girls ...

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:19:59 PM

WE LOVE RUSSIA 2014 - FUNNY VIDEO COMPILATION #2

http://www.songtoday.com/r8tppcronms_we-love-russia-funny-video-compilation-2.html

Cheesy   Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bitcoin4eva

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:32:56 PM

I finally got tired of talking about politics, politicians and political parties ... all this shit ...
prefer to talk about Russian village girls ...

I think shes really cute. More cute chicks!
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:56:00 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 11:12:04 AM by Balthazar

New uniform of Postal Service:

Cheesy

P.S. Of course it's a joke... It's not new (introduced in 2011) and purposed for heads of departments only.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:00:57 AM

@Balthazar,

I'm trying to bring to you one definition, so-called "junta":

A junta or military junta (/ˈhʊntə/ or /ˈdʒʌntə/) is a government led by a committee of military leaders. The term derives from the Spanish word junta, meaning committee or meeting; specifically a board of directors.

Xýнтa (иcп. junta — coбpaниe) — гpyппa вoeнныx,[1][2] пpишeдшaя к влacти нacильcтвeнным пyтём в peзyльтaтe пepeвopoтa,[3] и, кaк пpaвилo, ocyщecтвляющaя диктaтopcкoe пpaвлeниe мeтoдaми тeppopa[4]. B иcпaнoязычныx cтpaнax тaк нaзывaют oбъeдинeния и гocopгaны

Yeltsin's so-called "democracy" was far more totalitarian than current "undemocratic" regime.

Look at Yeltsin's start, KGB - was dismissed.

Summarize every SS(Secret Service) jobs over the world in the last years. 9/11 - CIA's False flag against USA's democracy. False flags in U.K. Pretty similar, agents in Arabs wear. Everywhere, so-called "Uncontrollable" groups of rebels - are just a SS's special service, to "False Flag" any Law, any mind.

Backward to Russia, agent of dismissed KGB become a president after Yeltsin's fiasco with rebels in the south, Chechnya. Do you know who construct defense in Grozny? Former officier of Soviet Army. There was a couple "False Flags" with five/ten-story buildings, on the Russia territory, so-called "Attack" on Russian peoples:

The Russian apartment bombings were a series of explosions that hit four apartment blocks in the Russian cities of Buynaksk, Moscow and Volgodonsk in September 1999, killing 293 and injuring 651 people and spreading a wave of fear across the country.

It was in 1999, however this is a copy of 9/11. Do you see it?

From the 31 December 1999 year - Putin become a President.

Bakward to the term "junta". Change here "military" to "agents of special service", so-called Chekisti ( "Чeкиcты" ).

A junta or military junta (/ˈhʊntə/ or /ˈdʒʌntə/) or spy junta is a government led by a committee of military leaders or special services agents .

Is it nice addition? What do you think?

At the end, read about this dude https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
poisenrang

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:55:22 AM

this pictures are so sick Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:59:06 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 10:10:28 AM by Balthazar

Look at Yeltsin's start, KGB - was dismissed.
Look at his start and see how many people he have murdered. He was ready to solve any problem with weapons, there even was a plan to start military operation in Kazan. That would be a good reason to end this senseless talk right now. Because if you've got a "democratic" bullet then there is no difference was KGB dismissed or not.

Backward to Russia, agent of dismissed KGB become a president after Yeltsin's fiasco with rebels in the south, Chechnya. Do you know who construct defense in Grozny? Former officier of Soviet Army. There was a couple "False Flags" with five/ten-story buildings, on the Russia territory, so-called "Attack" on Russian peoples:

The Russian apartment bombings were a series of explosions that hit four apartment blocks in the Russian cities of Buynaksk, Moscow and Volgodonsk in September 1999, killing 293 and injuring 651 people and spreading a wave of fear across the country.

It was in 1999, however this is a copy of 9/11. Do you see it?
An exact copy of Berezovsky's speech, try to invent something new because it's very old. He even declared that he have some "evidences" and called a press-conference. As it was expected, no evidences were published...

At the end, read about this dude https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko
Thank you! I'm getting laugh anytime when somebody sends me this link. Cheesy Maybe you're amazed with this reaction, but I know the polonium chemistry well enough to say that this entire story is full of BS.

Take a closer look to the pictures, look at his face and mouth... Am I right that there are no radiation burns? It's obvious for anybody who know this subject, that he was trying to sell polonium illegally and accidentally broke the container. It's the only possible way to catch a lethal dose without getting radiation burns.

Polonium is extremely active substance, a density of produced energy flow is extremely high. Just to imagine the flow, 1 cm3 of polonium produces >1.3kW of pure heat. There are no possible ways to poison somebody with "polonium tea" without getting affected.

Just open the container and entire room will be contaminated with the aerosol of polonium compounds. Everyone in this room would get a serious or even fatal health issues, including Lugovoy's wife and son. In addition, with 50 mCi in tea an alpha-radiolysis process of water would be started. I think you agree that tea, which releases a mixture of hydrogen and oxygen, would look pretty suspicious.

Lol just LoL XD

Now you're free to continue spreading the bullshit.
bellicose

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:11:00 AM

I'm not a physicist.

1 cm3 or 0.1 cm3 - is there any difference?

What about 0.00...01 cm3 - can it do with tea something like this tale?

As I know, sofa on which Alexander was sat , was affected by radiation, too, and was cleaned in special way, Berezovsky told about it.

Just open the container and entire room will be contaminated with the aerosol of polonium compounds.

Do you know about such way, ampoule ?

- just drop such ampoule into cup of tea. Will room be affected?

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:27:12 AM

This is a picture thread not a debate thread over Russian politics. Start your own for that because it is taking me extra scrolling power to get to the pics.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:36:30 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 06:08:32 PM by Balthazar

This is a picture thread not a debate thread over Russian politics.
We're not talking about the politics, it's about some bullshit only.

Start your own for that because it is taking me extra scrolling power to get to the pics.
Use autoscroll feature Smiley

1.3kW per cm3 was just an example.

Of course, "investigators" declared that he've got "only" 50 mCi (1.205 * 10-5 grams), which is also seems as a joke.

Why is this a joke? OK, I'll try to explain only a few obvious reasons...

1) Absence of radiation burns on his face. This means that he've got his dose through inhalation or other way, but  definitely not orally.

2) There are many stories about million or even billion dollar costs of Litvinenko's poisoning, which were used as foundation for all these "Putin ordered his murder, he was murdered by KGB/FSB/GRU/alien army officer" narratives. Do you ever tried to check out the polonium prices? Real price for 500 mCi sample of polonium is only $36 in the USA. So, price of polonium that he've got into his system was only $3.6 approximately. Anybody who had a suitable license would be capable to do this.

As I know, sofa on which Alexander was sat , was affected by radiation, too, and was cleaned in special way, Berezovsky told about it.
Polonium is a chalcogen, i.e. behaves much like selenium and tellurium. It's getting concentrated in the liver, kidney, spleen and bone marrow... If he didn't peed on this sofa while seating, then he couldn't contaminate the sofa except the case when he already had a dust of polonium compounds on his clothes. If Berezovsky said truth, it's another evidence that Litvinenko was involved in the illegal polonium trade and his death was an accident.

That won't prevent a radiolysis of water and other chemical reactions in the tea. Just try to imagine, you're coming back after somebody have dropped 50 mCi of polonium into your tea. What do you see instead of tea? Water begins to decompose into hydrogen and oxygen bubbles are actively leave from the surface of liquid. Tanines are getting oxidized by atomic oxigen and polymerized, this process naturally takes more than few weeks but radiation and atomic oxigen are dramatically speeding it up. As the result, you see some brown and bubbling, murky substance. Tell me honestly, would you drink that? Cheesy

Will room be affected?
It won't affect the room, but still dangerous for the people who're sitting around this cup of tea.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:34:53 PM

This is a picture thread not a debate thread over Russian politics.
We're not talking about the politics, it's about some bullshit only.

Start your own for that because it is taking me extra scrolling power to get to the pics.
Use autoscroll feature Smiley

1.3kW per cm3 was just an example.

Of course, "investigators" declared that he've got "only" 50 mCi (1.205 * 10-5 grams), which is also seems as a joke.

Why is this a joke? OK, I'll try to explain only a few obvious reasons...

1) Absence of radiation burns on his face. This means that he've got his dose through inhalation or other way, but definately not orally.

2) There are many stories about million or even billion dollar costs of Litvinenko's poisoning, which were used as foundation for all these "Putin ordered his murder, he was murdered by KGB/FSB/GRU/alien army officer" narratives. Do you ever tried to check out the polonium prices? Real price for 500 mCi sample of polonium is only $36 in the USA. So, price of polonium that he've got into his system was only $3.6 approximately. Anybody who had a suitable license would be capable to do this.

Polonium is a chalcogen, i.e. behaves much like selenium and tellurium. It's getting concentrated in the liver, kidney, spleen and bone marrow... If he didn't peed on this sofa while seating, then he couldn't contaminate the sofa except the case when he already had a dust of polonium compounds on his clothes. If Berezovsky said truth, it's another evidence that Litvinenko was involved in the illegal polonium trade and his death was an accident.

That won't prevent a radiolysis of water and other chemical reactions in the tea. Just try to imagine, you're coming back after somebody have dropped 50 mCi of polonium into your tea. What do you see instead of tea? Water begins to decompose into hydrogen and oxygen bubbles are actively leave from the surface of liquid. Tanines are getting oxidized by atomic oxigen and polymerized, this process naturally takes more than few weeks but radiation and atomic oxigen are dramatically speeding it up. As the result, you see some brown and bubbling, murky substance. Tell me honestly, would you drink that? Cheesy

Will room be affected?
It won't affect the room, but still dangerous for the people who're sitting around this cup of tea.

Iodine tablets and EDTA.   Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bellicose

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:09:33 PM

That won't prevent a radiolysis of water and other chemical reactions in the tea. Just try to imagine, you're coming back after somebody have dropped 50 mCi of polonium into your tea. What do you see instead of tea? Water begins to decompose into hydrogen and oxygen bubbles are actively leave from the surface of liquid. Tanines are getting oxidized by atomic oxigen and polymerized, this process naturally takes more than few weeks but radiation and atomic oxigen are dramatically speeding it up. As the result, you see some brown and bubbling, murky substance. Tell me honestly, would you drink that?

Are you sure?
Do you trying make this with tea?
I'm asking again, how many of this shit needs to kill one people?

Here, you are trying to bring "Illegal trading of polonium" as something the beyond.

Am I right that there are no radiation burns? It's obvious for anybody who know this subject, that he was trying to sell polonium illegally and accidentally broke the container.

Thereafter,

Real price for 500 mCi sample of polonium is only $36 in the USA. So, price of polonium that he've got into his system was only $3.6 approximately

Why not? let...

Snowden asking for donation in Bitcoin:  Edward Snowden BTC ADDRESS 1snowqQP5VmZgU47i5AWwz9fsgHQg94Fa

Is it somehow breaks my theory about "False Flags" of 9/11 and Russian_apartment_bombings in 1999 ( so-called "Testdrive" )?

I'm not the only one. You are saying your point in such subtle detailed way. Possible, you are know, skyscrapers burned down but never fell. 9/11 - two at once. Where is their "Litvinenko"? May be, he was killed in similar situation, while trade polonium, and just did not have time.

Who cares?

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 03:16:11 PM

This is a picture thread not a debate thread over Russian politics. Start your own for that because it is taking me extra scrolling power to get to the pics.
+1, more hot Russian chicks.

Agreed. This is not the place for discussion.

Pictures from Russia.  NSFW!!!

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:41:33 PM

Thanks Balthazar. Very interesting. Good luck, g

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 05:53:12 AM

I came in here because of the NSFW in the title. Expected some entertainment, but it's pretty boring :/

this is true, but IMHO, but to live in Russia it is not very funny ... especially the last years ...

Yeah, here, in Russia, everywhere are agents of KGB / FSB.
There is no courts system, no democracy.
There is one Political party -  "Edinaya Rossiya" - control everything what is not controlled by Putin yet.

Putin took 3rd presidential term ( 8 years + 4 years = 12 years ( in the real, 16 years ) ). Hope, KGB will trying to come up anything with 4th. Otherwise, this will be the logical "Happy End" of current democracy totalitarian state. Yeltsin's democracy completely converted into one branch. Putin making decision about Mayors of all big cities, Governors of all regions. As I say, his political party has >50%, and nobody can stop this.

At the end, Putin - is agent of KGB. Ha-ha-ha

Whoa hold up there. I initially said that comment to up the quality of hot chix posting, not to start a political ranting.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:59:20 PM

If you really like seeing things in Russia, look at http://www.songtoday.com/. The videos are quite wild.

Smiley

bellicose

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:14:25 PM

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Watoshi

Activity: 511

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:49:27 PM

It looks like 247crypto is banned, he is the one who is posting hot Russian Chicks.

Toqqn.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

10Mil Bounty
Watoshi

Activity: 511

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:02:57 PM

It looks like 247crypto is banned, he is the one who is posting hot Russian Chicks.

What, like this one Smiley

You sure he's banned? Last activity was today.

I saw his name on the modlog last week. I guess you can still online if you are banned but cannot post.

Toqqn.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

10Mil Bounty
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:51:17 PM

Why is he banned ??
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: