Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: TSA Allowing Illegals on to Planes W/O ID  (Read 1169 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:31:46 PM

TSA ALLOWING ILLEGALS TO FLY WITHOUT VERIFIABLE ID, SAYS BORDER PATROL UNION
Freedom to Travel for anyone but the US Citizens that foot the bill.
MCALLEN, Texas—Illegal aliens are being allowed to fly on commercial airliners without valid identification, according to the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC). “The aliens who are getting released on their own recognizance are being allowed to board and travel commercial airliners by simply showing their Notice to Appear forms,” NBPC’s Local 2455 Spokesman, Hector Garza, told Breitbart Texas.

“This is not the CBP [Customs and Border Protection] or another federal agency renting or leasing an aircraft, these are the same planes that the American public uses for domestic travel,” said Garza. “This just adds insult to injury. Not only are we releasing unknown illegal aliens onto American streets, but we are allowing them to travel commercially using paperwork that could easily be reproduced or manipulated on any home computer. The Notice to Appear form has no photo, anyone can make one and manipulate one. They do not have any security features, no watermark, nothing. They are simply printed on standard copy paper based on the information the illegal alien says is the truth.”
More...http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/07/11/Exclusive-TSA-Allowing-Illegals-to-Fly-Without-Verifiable-ID-Says-Border-Patrol-Union

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:43:07 PM

TSA ALLOWING ILLEGALS TO FLY WITHOUT VERIFIABLE ID, SAYS BORDER PATROL UNION
Freedom to Travel for anyone but the US Citizens that foot the bill.
MCALLEN, Texas—Illegal aliens are being allowed to fly on commercial airliners without valid identification, according to the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC). “The aliens who are getting released on their own recognizance are being allowed to board and travel commercial airliners by simply showing their Notice to Appear forms,” NBPC’s Local 2455 Spokesman, Hector Garza, told Breitbart Texas.

“This is not the CBP [Customs and Border Protection] or another federal agency renting or leasing an aircraft, these are the same planes that the American public uses for domestic travel,” said Garza. “This just adds insult to injury. Not only are we releasing unknown illegal aliens onto American streets, but we are allowing them to travel commercially using paperwork that could easily be reproduced or manipulated on any home computer. The Notice to Appear form has no photo, anyone can make one and manipulate one. They do not have any security features, no watermark, nothing. They are simply printed on standard copy paper based on the information the illegal alien says is the truth.”
More...http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/07/11/Exclusive-TSA-Allowing-Illegals-to-Fly-Without-Verifiable-ID-Says-Border-Patrol-Union
http://blog.tsa.gov/2013/04/tsa-travel-tips-tuesday-can-you-fly.html
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:58:35 PM

if this isn't a top story for the next week or so I'm going to be worried.  Good find Chef Ramsay.  This is the first I've heard about this and with all the security at the airports it makes me upset to learn this is taking place.  I'm not so much surprised as I am anxious to see where this will lead and who will pay for making such a poor decision.
Charlie Prime

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:33:24 PM

Since this is a long-term Social Engineering project, nobody will "pay".

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:08:34 AM

Since this is a long-term Social Engineering project, nobody will "pay".

I guess what bothers me about this is the implication that TSA boarding procedures are flagrantly unsafe re this case of Mexicans.

This means we should "tighten up" those procedures.

What we need to do is the reverse, "loosen up" ridiculous TSA Theater across the entire country.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 06:14:05 AM

NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/11/new-york-city-creates-id-card-so-500k-illegal-immi/
ALToids

Activity: 519

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:55:54 AM

It's all just procedural.  Here in LA if the cop pulls you over and you don't have a license or insurance you just say you're illegal and they won't issue you a citation or impound your vehicle.  If they get a hint your here legally then you pay out your ass.

If that's the rules they wanna play by, then I need to learn a new game  Roll Eyes
Charlie Prime

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:49:56 AM

...just say you're illegal and they won't issue you a citation or impound your vehicle.

I saw this with poor people in rural Texas.

I used to travel around teaching Defensive Driving classes to thousands of home health workers around rural Texas.  Very often those people told me about being pulled over by the cops with no insurance, suspended license, expired registration, and then being let go after they told the cop they would "ride out" the fines in jail because they were unemployed and could not pay.

It wasn't worth the cop's time to arrest them, tow their old piece of junk car, and process them down at the jail.  The cop knew they would abandon the car to the tow company and sit in jail for as long as necessary.  So much for highway safety huh?

People with a job and decent cars received tickets because the cops knew they would pay.

Learning this, and witnessing corruption first-hand while working inside various government agencies are what paved the way to me becoming an Anarchist.

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
ALToids

Activity: 519

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:44:26 PM

...just say you're illegal and they won't issue you a citation or impound your vehicle.

I used to travel around teaching Defensive Driving classes to thousands of home health workers around rural Texas.  Very often those people told me about being pulled over by the cops with no insurance, suspended license, expired registration, and then being let go after they told the cop they would "ride out" the fines in jail because they were unemployed and could not pay.

It wasn't worth the cop's time to arrest them, tow their old piece of junk car, and process them down at the jail.  The cop knew they would abandon the car to the tow company and sit in jail for as long as necessary.  So much for highway safety huh?

People with a job and decent cars received tickets because the cops knew they would pay.

Learning this, and witnessing corruption first-hand while working inside various government agencies are what paved the way to me becoming an Anarchist.

I don't know about being an anarchist.  I just know the top of LAPD is run by a circus clown named Charlie Beck:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/02/lapd-chief-backs-drivers-licenses-for-illegal-immigrations.html
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:50:49 PM

Yeah.  The system wants PAYING customers when it comes to handing out fines and jail time.

But when it comes to handing out free stuff....
Ron~Popeil

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:01:55 PM

As a person that missed a flight home once because my wallet was stolen in Atlanta this kinda pisses me off. What is to stop some nefarious actor from creating one of these forms? Security is only important when there isn't a political agenda to be accomplished I suppose. 

counter

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:07:35 PM

As a person that missed a flight home once because my wallet was stolen in Atlanta this kinda pisses me off. What is to stop some nefarious actor from creating one of these forms? Security is only important when there isn't a political agenda to be accomplished I suppose. 

As a person who thinks it is insane for the citizens of the country to be searched ant treated like criminals for no reason at the Airport.  But if you an illegal alien they let you on the plane no problem.  I honestly wonder if these people are paying for any tickets.  Something tells me the answer is no.  Why would you buy a ticket if you don't have the propper ID?  This whole thing is sick.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:28:42 PM

As a person who thinks it is insane for the citizens of the country to be searched ant treated like criminals for no reason at the Airport.  But if you an illegal alien they let you on the plane no problem.  I honestly wonder if these people are paying for any tickets.  Something tells me the answer is no.  Why would you buy a ticket if you don't have the propper ID?  This whole thing is sick.
Obama and co are trying to out-Orwell everything they can get their hands on and then you have the leftist drones that make sure they have all their talking points at the ready and just motor out each and every cliche they have in their playbook. 
counter

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:59:48 PM

Obama and co are trying to out-Orwell everything they can get their hands on and then you have the leftist drones that make sure they have all their talking points at the ready and just motor out each and every cliche they have in their playbook. 

Agreed, that is clear what is happening here.  And the fact that the Dems support this sort of thing is atrocious.  Not to mention how far beyond a joke the two party system we have truly is.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:27:53 PM

True. After 6 years in office, the whole "blame Bush" thing doesn't work anymore. The new agenda is to try and turn the American people against the Republican party by making us out to be the anti-gay, anti-immigrant, anti-abortion, pro-religious zealot bad guys, all the while ensuring a whole new influx of Dem-leaning voters (you don't really think Dems are against voter ID laws because they care about the poor minorities, do you?) to better the chances of another 8 years worth of democracy destroying liberal rule.

counter

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:05:06 AM

True. After 6 years in office, the whole "blame Bush" thing doesn't work anymore. The new agenda is to try and turn the American people against the Republican party by making us out to be the anti-gay, anti-immigrant, anti-abortion, pro-religious zealot bad guys, all the while ensuring a whole new influx of Dem-leaning voters (you don't really think Dems are against voter ID laws because they care about the poor minorities, do you?) to better the chances of another 8 years worth of democracy destroying liberal rule.

The points you both have brought up are so true.  It is amazing that people will put up with others being falsely accused as racist or "whateverphobic".  Especially when the people calling them names are manipulative liars. I don't think anybody in their right mind would let that line "it's Bush's fault" fly these days.  I can't think of many things that would work with that arguement.  All I know is this issue is long over due for attention and I have a feeling will remain this way for a while longer.
Ron~Popeil

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:24:03 AM

The "war on women" and "gay rights" kind of stuff are weapons of mass distraction. They get people talking about stuff like this so they don't talk about Benghazi or the ongoing pillaging of our economy. The twisted part is that they don't really give a shit about gay rights or women's rights. They are pawns in the game.

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:50:54 AM

^^^ Both of the above posts are true. Of course it is all a game of distraction. The current "administration" is trying its hardest to keep people distracted from all of the current and emerging scandals. When distraction doesn't work they go on the offensive and try to accuse the Republicans of "politicizing the issues." And if all else fails you get Holder doing what he does the best; Playing the race card.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:31:00 PM

The points you both have brought up are so true.  It is amazing that people will put up with others being falsely accused as racist or "whateverphobic".  Especially when the people calling them names are manipulative liars. I don't think anybody in their right mind would let that line "it's Bush's fault" fly these days.  I can't think of many things that would work with that arguement.  All I know is this issue is long over due for attention and I have a feeling will remain this way for a while longer.

For any that are interested, I often work in a very right wing, fundamentalist, Republican area.  They are not anti-gay, or anti-immigrant.  They are often anti-abortion and pro-religious.  They are simply not racist or haters.  Just saying.  Breakfast this morning, at a place in very fundamentalist, Republican area and the waitress was obviously lesbian.  Nobody cares.   21st century, Hello!

I agree with the above commenters, this smear may be expected and in massive doses.  Yes, it is a distraction from the real issues.  For the 2014 election cycle, likely the best thing for the country would be for the Republicans to take the Senate...even if that means some of the old boy, RHINO repulsivecans...
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 02:29:19 PM

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/07/15/nebraska-governor-feds-conducting-secret-operation-placing-immigrants-in-states-without-their-knowledge/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: