Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinabul - One of the best 24 hr periods of exchange volume  (Read 1080 times)
Coinabul (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 02:37:20 AM

Hello!

This is a little public announcement letting the public know that Coinabul has experienced one of the top 24-hour periods of volume to date on our once-small exchange.

We'd like to personally thank the community for all the support you guys have given us!

We'll be announcing some pretty big news in the next couple weeks, so stay tuned.

Thank you again,

-Jon

Coinabul.com - Gold Unbarred
Website owners, let me put my ads on your site! PM me!
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 02:40:23 AM

Hello!

This is a little public announcement letting the public know that Coinabul has experienced one of the top 24-hour periods of volume to date on our once-small exchange.

We'd like to personally thank the community for all the support you guys have given us!

We'll be announcing some pretty big news in the next couple weeks, so stay tuned.

Thank you again,

-Jon

Great, Jon! At least I won't need a clock down clock for your big event like I maintain for that other Jon (Atlas).

~Bruno~
bitstarter

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

BitcoinStarter.com Support Account

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 04:34:46 AM

awesome I love Coinabul! Grin

Bitcoin Crowd Funding! Bitcoinstarter.com
omehenk

Activity: 278

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 09:52:03 AM

Well , lets see how it goes i just placed  an order. for some gold.!  Wink

ome henk.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 03:50:44 PM

Congrats to you!

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 03:58:53 PM

Hello!

Thank you again,

-Jon

Congratulations! I'll be sure to drop you an order when I want to enlarge my physical gold reserves!
omehenk

Activity: 278

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 06:25:09 PM

Congrats to you!

Well....we have to wait.. but We have to start some where to build up the trade , minning , bitc > gold.

I must say  i like the sound off it.  Tongue

Ome henk.   Kiss

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: