Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC for sale  (Read 953 times)
rgbbtc (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:55:52 PM

I'm a bitcoin miner have been for the last two years. I have been selling on Craigslist mainly. I'm based in Australia and have several happy customers worldwide. I have recently quadrupled the capacity of my rig and am smashing out more coins then I can sell.
Offer me a price and the amount you want to buy and I will see if we can do business.
I do require payment first but I have several references that are happy for you to contact.
Email rorypedicab@gmail.com and I will reply as soon as I can.
No time wasters please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FernandoJr

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:25:12 PM

If I were to deal with you then I need escrow involved.

And I would buy btc for -1% bitstamp

I could possibly buy with WU, bank transfer, I also have some people in Australia that could meet with you!
rgbbtc (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:40:17 PM

I accept paypal as its the best payment method for buyer and seller protection. It allows chargebacks if coins not received and very easy to withdrawl money.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:48:07 PM

I accept paypal as its the best payment method for buyer and seller protection. It allows chargebacks if coins not received and very easy to withdrawl money.

And you are forgetting, Paypal is easiest way to scam too, you will receive coin then after 1-2 days you will claim to reverse the transaction
and scam will be complete, that is why people here don't trade with Paypal here easily.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:51:42 PM

And you are forgetting, Paypal is easiest way to scam too, you will receive coin then after 1-2 days you will claim to reverse the transaction
and scam will be complete, that is why people here don't trade with Paypal here easily.

I would add that neither the buyer nor the seller has any fraud protection whatsoever. Bitcoin sales are a violation of PayPal's TOS and your funds may be frozen by PayPal. They will NOT help you.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:03:42 PM

I'm a bitcoin miner have been for the last two years. I have been selling on Craigslist mainly. I'm based in Australia and have several happy customers worldwide. I have recently quadrupled the capacity of my rig and am smashing out more coins then I can sell.
Offer me a price and the amount you want to buy and I will see if we can do business.
I do require payment first but I have several references that are happy for you to contact.
No time wasters please.

You should probably put some BTC funds into escrow (see Escrow Whitelist thread). Once you receive payment in something other than PayPal from the buyer, the escrower will release the funds. That way a significant amount of risk is completely avoided.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:16:35 PM

There is no risk for these new members selling BTC for paypal. Why? Because just about all of them have no intention of sending the BTC after receiving the paypal funds, they just disappear a day or two later after moving the funds and make a new account.
Marcchernandez

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:36:41 PM

Don't bother with this guy, he's a scammer
Brian999

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:53:47 AM

newbie don't go first . don't accept escrow  Smiley
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:44:46 PM

No time wasters please.

Would like to buy 8 BTC. Your account is new so will require escrow.  We can also do 1 BTC per transaction. PM me with the details
Concerned

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Exchanging Since 2012

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:25:21 PM

No time wasters please.
PMme.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: