Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Raw Thai Honey (First 40 BTC of profits go to the forum!) 8 KG for sale!  (Read 8097 times)
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 11:30:44 PM

not for nothing, but why dont you put them in plastic honey bears like this:

I ordered honey from bees brothers and it got here just fine.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
R-

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Pasta

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2012, 11:41:06 PM

Loup send me an address. It's high time you got paid for your amazing writing.

Robert
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2012, 12:02:10 AM

Loup send me an address. It's high time you got paid for your amazing writing.

Robert

+1 still on my bedroom's floor laughing like a freak  Grin

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
mila

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 03:47:03 PM

Okay, this bot works. I'm rather sure it will hold up in the mail. It is not really pretty but well, it works:)
Again it is 330 ML so if you want to add toyour order let me know. I will be shipping everything again next week.

the initial variety to choose from still valid? about to finalize my order during w/e

your ad here:
kibblesnbits

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 03:19:27 AM

Okay, this bot works. I'm rather sure it will hold up in the mail. It is not really pretty but well, it works:)
Again it is 330 ML so if you want to add toyour order let me know. I will be shipping everything again next week.

the initial variety to choose from still valid? about to finalize my order during w/e

we still have everything. we have also added some very dark stuff that i have not yey posted photos of. that will be tomorrow:)

This is by far the best thread I've ever seen - anywhere.   There's a guy in Thailand willing to sell homemade honey (and not the avatar) to unknown people across the globe.  Everyone involved is working on a currency that is bunch of ones and zeroes, and everyone seems to be having fun with whatever shows up in the mail. 

I want in, even if I have to squeeze Thai honey from a cardboard box on my waffles from a guy I've never met and a place I've never been and from a currency that doesn't really exist. 

ASICMINERTUBE

The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far
   ►►►   DISCOVER NOW !!!   ◄◄◄
kibblesnbits

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 03:38:56 AM

If you have the longan I'll try one box.  if not, dealers choice - 4BTC sent your way.  I'll PM you my shipping address.

ASICMINERTUBE

copumpkin
Donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 02:19:19 PM

Hmm, no sign of my honey order yet Sad
copumpkin
Donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 03:31:18 PM

Hmm, no sign of my honey order yet Sad

I'm sure it was trashed by the post office. It will be resent this week. I'm sorry for the first round of fail.

Thanks.

Thanks! Shocked
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 09:32:39 AM

Can confirm honey arrived in tact. Had a minor allergic reaction after tasting type B honey (the dark stuff). Have severe bee allergy, which I'm assuming was the cause (unless there were fish scales in it or something  Tongue ). Just a fwiw-warning if anyone's in the same boat. I had no trouble with the type D honey. Good-tasting stuff, either way!  Smiley
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 01:31:55 AM

So, round 2, the authorities have been forewarned that I am part of this international honey smuggling ring, and what's this ho, ho? Another loup-bound package from some far away land with curly writing (probably Arabs, and you know what they will do to your basic high-speed modern mail sorting infrastructure given the chance!) This one actually arrived.

Notice I say "arrived". Those smary swine at US Customs and Border Patrol (and how the hell personal mail, properly declared, with proper postage affixed is any of their damn business is beyond me, but I digress!) felt the need to "examine" my package. This involved the rather amateurish use of a box-cutter (these are the bastards that should be denied access to such cutlery) slashing open my package, violating the contents with their filthy little government mitts and sniffing my honey. Yes, those black helicopter wanna-be's actually nose-raped my honey! Finding nothing that their copious lack of wit, intelligence and schooling would consider a threat to national security, the "re-sealed" said package (in fact slapped a single layer of flimsy obnoxious green EXAMINED BY US CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION shipping tape over the deep wounds rent into the surface of the box, after throwing away any cushioning and packaging materials they might have found. And, after sitting on the box for a couple of days, just to spite the actual operation of the world economy, forwarded it onward to my lair.

Of course, Mr Chicken-Shit Postman is terrified after the last Loup/Goat/Honey/National Security Adventure so instead of sallying forth in spite of wind, nor rain, nor fog, nor tsunamis the frickin' coward just showed up with a registered tag, and informed me that my box was in isolation at the main post office where I might call and claim it, preferably with disposable haz-mat suits for all involved, and my legal representatives. In spite of his churlish abuse, I did reclaim my precious honey, and am delighted to report that in spite of the nasal violation visited upon it, this nectar remains pretty damn close to the original nectar of the gods.

As in pretty damn tasty, indeed! I especially favor the sweet and sassy notes of A, and the tangy clash between spice and sour of C. F is a truly unique taste treat, social propriety limits me from describing the taste as it truly strikes me, so I will just go with tasting like a she-vixen in heat on a very sweaty day. And a pinch of salt.

F looks almost filtered, with a rich deep amber color. C is full of bee-bits (I may try to clone my own Laotian bee colony for fun!) and has an almost creamy thing going on, while A is a murky, mead-y rogue full of crystals and energy.

If you haven't yet dabbled in the rich viscous world of Asian Honey, get your coins on the way, this is truly an experience, and cheap at the price. Your taste buds will thank you.

And see if you don't think that F taste like it was produced by Cuban cigar rolling virgins if you know what I mean...
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938

What's a GPU?

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 06:30:02 AM

and also, you should write books Grin

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
jojkaart

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 08:40:03 AM

Hello,

I'd like 2 boxes of type B and 2 boxes of type E.

Do I pay the address in the first post? Is 8 BTC enough?

- Joel
jojkaart

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 09:08:53 AM

Hello,

The honey will be shipped in a 330 ml plastic bottle. I will ship you 200 ml of each for 8 bitcoin. The address in the OP is fine.

Thank you.

8.0008394 bitcoins sent. I've sent the shipping address in a PM.

- Joel
kibblesnbits

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 11:24:07 AM

My raw Thai arrived also safe and sound - thanks, Goat!

ASICMINERTUBE

jojkaart

View Profile
July 03, 2012, 01:56:01 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2012, 09:12:47 PM by jojkaart

My honey also arrived today Smiley

I really like the lychee one. The wild mountain honey will take some getting used to. The taste was quite overwhelming on the first try Smiley

EDIT July 10 2012: Well, that didn't take long. I already prefer the wild mountain honey to the lychee honey Smiley Even though they both are delicious Smiley
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938

What's a GPU?

View Profile
July 03, 2012, 05:59:20 PM

I'll take a C,E, and F, and I'll pay BTC6.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 06:24:28 AM

What you're doing is so cool Smiley I'm going to talk my family into ordering some, I feel like they'll be interested!
Greed

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 08:21:37 PM

Are you still selling?
Greed

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 01:34:26 AM

Which type?