Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: one more HYIP scam investors money ! be aware  (Read 853 times)
bitmaster111 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 08:32:04 AM

Hello everyone,

As many of you know today "The Rockwell Partners of Russia" stopped paying, if you still do not know what I'm talking about then I'm talking about Uniroyal Chemical. Read more in the article.

Uniroyal Chemical joined DavidNews.com 30 days ago and I know that countless people invested there only for a short time, but project was popular already before it joined DavidNews.com and many people made really good profit with Uniroyal Chemical. Of course like in any other project also in Uniroyal Chemical there was people who lost, but to be honest I had this inner feeling that something could go wrong, read below why.

One suspicious thing what I and many of you clearly noticed - more then a week ago program started to purchase a lot of advertisement banner places on popular HYIP resources (blogs and monitoring websites) what was quite unusual for program what previously did very well without any huge advertising. There was one more possible red flag but I do not want to name it, I know that many of you who read DavidNews.com chatbox or follow forums know what I'm talking about and I'm sure someone will reveal that in comment section as well.

Project was mainly popular in the "Russian market", but I know that countless other people took part into the Uniroyal Chemical as well, especially after the moment when Rockwell Partners closed. At that moment Uniroyal Chemical was like a safe island where you can play without any fear, but all the good stories come to the end one day and today arrived the day for Uniroyal Chemical, so no more investments over there recommended.

DAVID
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: