Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:26:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PetaMine now 60% Cheaper than CEX!  (Read 1651 times)
SamboNZ (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:39:42 AM

So CEX's price per GHS is currently ~0.00627.  Since PetaMine is now pretty much equivalent to CEX in operation, the current price of ~0.0025 for a Peta GHS is a bargain at ~60% cheaper!!

The Peta maintenance fee is lower as well:
CEX = 20c per GHS / Month
Peta = 16.4c per GHS / Month (Based on $625 / BTC)

You also stand to gain up to another 8-9% your hash rate as well, as the GHS split gives you 1 GHS minimum, with total hash rate fluctuating up from there on a regular basis.

What am I missing here!?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:52:12 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 05:19:56 PM by fonsie

The following also applys to PETA and CEX:

http://bitcoin.equipment/

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
michaelGedi

Activity: 364

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:03:28 PM

The following also applys to PETA:

fonsie is getting more and more original... is that a new discovery sir? did it make you laugh out loud?

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:13:25 PM

What am I missing here!?

Probably the same shit you missed here:

For the last few weeks I have been doing some in-depth checks into CoinReturn and its founders.  Here is a brief summary of my findings and observations for the benefit of the community:

Negative Points

• Introductory blurb states that the company is registered in Cyprus, however this is not the case.  I asked the the CoinReturn team about this and they said that while this was the original idea, they changed their minds on this after seeking legal opinion.
  • We have yet to see the delayed stream of trade history as mentioned in the company introduction

Positive Points

• The Coinreturn team are fairly communicative and continue to be up-front and open about the operations of the company
  • The fund has been operating for over 3 months
  • There has never been a missed dividend without notice or good reason (eg; CS wallets being down)
  • CoinReturn is not promising loss-free operation
  • The company is open about losses when they occur, often providing details of exactly what happened
  • Returns appear to be realistic and consistent with market conditions at the time
  • The company is taking a realistic cut of the profits
  • I have seen some behind the scenes trading history, which all seems to be legitimate
  • There is currently a stop on further share issues until 2015.  This is a strong indicator that they are not a Ponzi operation
  • The team are actively concerned about loosing contact with shareholders (in the event of CS shutting down) and have a plan in place to mitigate this risk
  • I have sighted an official ID for Tom, including address of residence

I don't want to go into my general opinion of CoinReturn in this post as I'd rather keep it as neutral as possible and leave the conclusion up to the reader.  However...

Disclosure:  I am a shareholder in CoinReturn.

Smiley

I also don't believe that this is a scam.  I have been back over all my info & history of messages etc with CR and if it's a scam, it's the weirdest one I've ever seen...

Of course you don't think it's a scam--if you did, you wouldn't be "invested" in it, or ...would you?  I'm yet to hear an honest "I thought it was probably a scam, but greed got the better of me."

~Happy investing shilling!
fonsie

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:16:28 PM

fonsie is getting more and more original... is that a new discovery sir? did it make you laugh out loud?

I'm sorry, you are probably a PETA share holder trying to sell? Am I right?

Well in that case, let me help you.

People, please listen!

Buy as much PETA shares as you can NOW, all the pumpers wanna get out.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
michaelGedi

Activity: 364

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:06:44 PM

People, please listen!

enough about me, what about you mr happy days? what's your agenda sir?

ego inflation?

a healthy dose of weekend "I told you so" juice on which to get high?

or just a light bit of trolling to pass the time?

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:14:08 PM

People, please listen!

Regardless of whether you consider PETA a good investment or not (Or consider CEX a good investment or not.)
PETA is cheaper than CEX per GH. I believe this is the sole point OP is trying to make, and it's an entirely fair one.

However I think topic would be more suited in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=14.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=84.0 sections.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:32:17 PM

Regardless of whether you consider PETA a good investment or not (Or consider CEX a good investment or not.)
PETA is cheaper than CEX per GH. I believe this is the sole point OP is trying to make, and it's an entirely fair one.

A glug of vodka from a wino's bottle is cheaper than an identical glug from a shot glass at a bar.  This doesn't mean the bar's clientele is going to start buying from the wino.

CEX.IO has liquidity, and people treat is as an alternative to gambling.
Just like a bar has advantages over the stoop where wino hangs, and people don't go to a bar simply to get drunk.
Marketing 101.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:43:07 PM

B.MINE is only .0155 per GHS Wink
fonsie

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:18:49 PM

People, please listen!

enough about me, what about you mr happy days? what's your agenda sir?

ego inflation?

a healthy dose of weekend "I told you so" juice on which to get high?

or just a light bit of trolling to pass the time?

My agenda is:

I do not wish that uninformed people make the same mistake as I did, by letting them fall for this cloud mining scam trap.

- I was blinded by greed and people like you
- I finaly made the calculations
- Came to the conclusion, I made a mistake
- Had to sell fast to minimize loss
- Because of this, I do not wish for others to loose BTC as well and reward the endless pumpers of this scam

As far as I know this is not illegal, but I get that this annoys current shareholders who desperately need to offload their shares to get any ROI.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:45:02 PM

I dont see why anyone would ever invest in CEX. Soooooo overpriced. Litterly relying on other people buying a guaranteed loss. PBMining is better than PETA, I for one do not believe they are a scam. Im about to enter the profit zone a week from now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: