Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:34:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogewallet  (Read 1605 times)
ret (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:02:41 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 06:47:44 PM by ret

Hello.Sell encrypted Dogewallet, 4874233 DOGE.Pasword lost.
My 100%.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 09:08:33 AM

Hello.Selling encrypted Dogewallet, 4874233 DOGE.Pasword lost.
Price only 0.5 BTC.My 100%.

How could you prove that the wallet contains the private key if you can not unlock it?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
ret (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:28:38 AM

it my error ,i not extract private key before encripting wallet... Angry
Ludi

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:33:38 AM

I doubt anyone will buy this, but can you prove that there's the coins on it? Can you provide the wallet address so people can check and confirm?

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 09:37:03 AM

Yeah, but lets say I want to spend >300 USD on that wallet. How do I know that there are 4.8 Million Doge in there?
How can you prove that you do not know the password? I think thats not possible.

I think you should hire someone to crack it for you and sell your doge afterwards. If remember large parts of the password there is a high possibility that a dictionary attack will work.

I doubt anyone will buy this, but can you prove that there's the coins on it? Can you provide the wallet address so people can check and confirm?

Posting an address is no prove that you have a wallet that contain can spend those coins.

Edit: confusing phrase

ret (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:41:47 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 12:18:09 PM by ret

ret (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:52:53 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 05:17:01 PM by ret

If remember large parts of the password there is a high possibility that a dictionary attack will work.

I try find password ,but no luck...9 or ~9 simbols.Walletrecoveryservises cannot help me.
I really have this wallet .It 100% my wallet .No scam.

tsoPANos

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

In math we trust.

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:04:31 PM

Any info on the wallet's character set and lenght?
This would really help.
ret (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:13:40 PM

This would really help.
Do not understand.Where to watch this?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 05:35:32 PM

This would really help.

In your brain. The question is basically: did you use cyrillc letters or latin ones or a mix?

You also to read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85495.0
I doubt that you actually did try this. They are talking about very long passphrases and how to crack them there. AFAIK they helped several people to crack their wallets. However I doubt there is support for a dogecoin wallet yet. But since dogecoin is nothing new, I doubt the wallet structure is any different from bitcoin or litecoin wallet structure.

What I can assure you is: noone will buy that wallet, at least not for the price you are asking. Maybe for 10% probably not even that. There is no way for you to prove that this is not a scam. It is impossible for you to prove that you do not know the password. It is in general impossible for someone to prove that he/she does not know X. Even a polygraph can be cheated and its not like we are going to visit you for the deal.

What I can offer you is this: you hand over the wallet, I see what I can do and should I be able to crack it open we share 50/50. Youd have to provide the wallet.dat and a doge address where you want your share in I case I am successfull. I would give the wallet.dat to at max 2 more people that I probably will need help from. I know those IRL, they are a couple and they uhm... do things like this. Sounds dodgy and I have no way to prove to you that my intentions are honest.

If i were in your position Id search for people you know or can reach in person. Maybe check at your local nearest university.

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:51:19 PM

I strongly advise anyone from buying this wallet. It's very easy to craft an encrypted wallet that appears to have tons of *coin without the private key.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
ret (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:17:42 PM

This would really help.

In your brain. The question is basically: did you use cyrillc letters or latin ones or a mix?

You also to read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85495.0
I doubt that you actually did try this. They are talking about very long passphrases and how to crack them there. AFAIK they helped several people to crack their wallets. However I doubt there is support for a dogecoin wallet yet. But since dogecoin is nothing new, I doubt the wallet structure is any different from bitcoin or litecoin wallet structure.

What I can assure you is: noone will buy that wallet, at least not for the price you are asking. Maybe for 10% probably not even that. There is no way for you to prove that this is not a scam. It is impossible for you to prove that you do not know the password. It is in general impossible for someone to prove that he/she does not know X. Even a polygraph can be cheated and its not like we are going to visit you for the deal.

What I can offer you is this: you hand over the wallet, I see what I can do and should I be able to crack it open we share 50/50. Youd have to provide the wallet.dat and a doge address where you want your share in I case I am successfull. I would give the wallet.dat to at max 2 more people that I probably will need help from. I know those IRL, they are a couple and they uhm... do things like this. Sounds dodgy and I have no way to prove to you that my intentions are honest.

If i were in your position Id search for people you know or can reach in person. Maybe check at your local nearest university.

Ok.I send PM.
ret (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:56:29 PM

I strongly advise anyone from buying this wallet. It's very easy to craft an encrypted wallet that appears to have tons of *coin without the private key.
This really DOGE.
And really withhout private key.
But no easy find password.
Which remember - no working.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 09:05:57 PM

This really DOGE.
And really withhout private key.
But no easy find password.
Which remember - no working.

I can confirm that -to my knowledge- the wallet indeed contains the claimed amount of DOGE. Apparently ret had problems with his keyboard while entering the password. Ret knows what the password should be. I tried to crack it with one of the scripts here

A little modification was needed to make it work with dogecoind and cryrillic letters. After over 1 week on 24.07. I gave up. I did neither give the wallet.dat nor the password to anyone else. I talked with some people in theory about the script and possible ways to increase its efficiency (dogecoind seems to be designed to be slow to make brute force expensive). After I stopped the script I deleted the wallet.dat, the modified script and the link to the file.

I personally think I can not open the wallet. If anyone else wants to try it, contact ret directly.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: