Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Youtube views,subscribers and likes £1  (Read 688 times)
jamesconroy (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:39:35 PM

I sell these very cheap, you will get what you payed for, if not then you will get your money back 100%

200 likes- £1
2000 views-£1
100 subscribers- £1

you can adde me on skype if you want to talk personally. skype: Jamesconroy80

i will be taking money through paypal and as this is my first time, it may take 3-7 days for your purchase to come through.  if not you'll get your money back.
tsoPANos

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

In math we trust.

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:10:20 PM

Are these legit views or bot-generated?
jamesconroy (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:22:30 PM

Are these legit views or bot-generated?

When i used them the views watched most of video, for example i gave my video 30k views, it was around a min long and it had 8 days watched. (192 hours)

i think the bot i use makes you watch the video as you can here it when generating points but you don;t see it. hope i answered what you asked
LPCBTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:41:02 PM

its from addmefast bot ?
jamesconroy (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:18:39 PM

its from addmefast bot ?

No its one i have, its all legit dont worry. Only the views are from the bot.
jamesconroy (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:46:22 AM

So does anyone want to buy some views or some likes?
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:28:18 AM

I dont think you will find many people willing to risk there whole google accounts for a few views or likes by which by your own admission is from a bot.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jamesconroy (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:06:42 AM

I dont think you will find many people willing to risk there whole google accounts for a few views or likes by which by your own admission is from a bot.

What do you mean by risking their google account?
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:19:50 AM

I know of someone that was found to be using a bot on their youtube account which of coarse was linked to his adsense account and they banned the lot, people seem to forget that google links everything.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jamesconroy (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:31:02 AM

I know of someone that was found to be using a bot on their youtube account which of coarse was linked to his adsense account and they banned the lot, people seem to forget that google links everything.

ive given myself 40k views and i didnt get banned, ive also done it on loads of other channels, they too havent got banned
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: