Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's all butcher English!  (Read 669 times)
bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:16:54 PM

"Please Do the Needful, kindly revert back to the order for a pizza. Do one thing as I out of station during the big sleep. We prepone any meetings to 8."

Bam! Falcon punch right into the face of English.  Roll Eyes

Edit: Removed "AM", cause fuck 12 hour clocks.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ALToids

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:09:56 AM

Sometimes my head it causes much ache for great pain not inside but outside on without hair or behind eyes.

Medication always but not sometimes maybe never.  Do you think?
bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:12:19 AM

Sometimes my head it causes much ache for great pain not inside but outside on without hair or behind eyes.

I think you just won.

ALToids

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:25:02 AM

I think you just won.

It always reminds me a skit SNL did of the celebrity Jeopardy and they had Winona Ryder playing Bjork - that's what it sounds like when that character talked  Grin
Or in other words

SNL show talking Bjork Jeopardy for celebrity on TV not real like Winona Ryder not sure.  Funny she talked Winona not sure.  Bjork was other. Do you think?
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:54:27 AM

I think you just won.

It always reminds me a skit SNL did of the celebrity Jeopardy and they had Winona Ryder playing Bjork - that's what it sounds like when that character talked  Grin
Or in other words

SNL show talking Bjork Jeopardy for celebrity on TV not real like Winona Ryder not sure.  Funny she talked Winona not sure.  Bjork was other. Do you think?

That way asked you a question?
ALToids

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:32:21 PM

I think you just won.

Or in other words

That way asked you a question?

What way?  For question many ask away way for another question to ask anyway.  Possible but no.  I think happens you confused me with question.  Do you think?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: