Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SourceCoin (SRCC) | Now on LAZYCOINS | SRCC for Trust Verifications!  (Read 34599 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:32:31 PM

Stakeholders list completely updated! Stakeclaiming ends August 15th, 2014.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uh1E5Fnn-NqWR50-DT_LkFKM4S-tzf_6iq5Uk_rI-cc/edit#gid=0

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:55:27 AM

thanks for the stake! i like this.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:54:00 AM

I'M in. Thank you very much.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:03:23 PM

Stakeholders list completely updated! Stakeclaiming ends August 15th, 2014.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uh1E5Fnn-NqWR50-DT_LkFKM4S-tzf_6iq5Uk_rI-cc/edit#gid=0

Thanks for the update! Still pt's activity isn't entered there. What do you mean by valid? Smiley Reached 196 claimings, I hope it will reach 200 soon. Grin
Kindly,
       MZ

Coinmin

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:17:30 PM

I confirm apply for stake.

Thank you dev!
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:26:02 PM

confirm

claim my stake

thk  Smiley

Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:52:53 PM

500k Is open to all Bitcointalk members, you can claim your 500 SRCC stake today!
  • Investors will have the opportunity to claim another 1k SRCC per 1btc invested. If you invested under 1btc, you will still be awarded 1k SRCC.
  • All members are entitled to 500 SRCC, and will be open to roughly 800-1k members.

Claim your Stake today!
It’s very simple to claim your stake, all stake registrations will go through a major filtering process, and any registrations found manipulating the system will be auctioned off at the time of the distribution. SRCC stakes will be handed out on a first-come-first serve basis.

Steps:

1. You have to register an account: http://www.coinssource.com/profile/register/
2. Register here with your information http://www.coinssource.com/srcc/
3. Confirm you are a stakeholder and have registered on this thread.

If you default on any of these steps, you will not get your stake

Sorry for asking, because English is not my native language. I just need a little clarification.
Is that mean I can claim the stake even I'm not Investing or it's only for the investor?
Well if I can claim for the stake, I just did register (with the same username, all the step completed I think)
but if it's only for the investor who able to claim the stake, just ignore it Smiley
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:58:54 PM

500k Is open to all Bitcointalk members, you can claim your 500 SRCC stake today!
  • Investors will have the opportunity to claim another 1k SRCC per 1btc invested. If you invested under 1btc, you will still be awarded 1k SRCC.
  • All members are entitled to 500 SRCC, and will be open to roughly 800-1k members.

Claim your Stake today!
It’s very simple to claim your stake, all stake registrations will go through a major filtering process, and any registrations found manipulating the system will be auctioned off at the time of the distribution. SRCC stakes will be handed out on a first-come-first serve basis.

Steps:

1. You have to register an account: http://www.coinssource.com/profile/register/

Sorry for asking, because English is not my native language. I just need a little clarification.
Is that mean I can claim the stake even I'm not Investing or it's only for the investor?
Well if I can claim for the stake, I just did register (with the same username, all the step completed I think)
but if it's only for the investor who able to claim the stake, just ignore it Smiley
You can claim the stake for free just follow the instructions. You'll get 500 SRCC.
amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:26:23 PM

You can get 1,000,000 FSC from here.....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=461358.400

Stop spamming in this thread, nobody wants crappy friendshipcoins.
First2fight

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:29:11 PM

Confirming. Thanks a lot!

Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:43:50 PM

Claim your Stake today!

Steps:

You can claim the stake for free just follow the instructions. You'll get 500 SRCC.

Thanks.
So I just do the right step. Registered + registered + confirming.
joelpina

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:49:53 PM

How many coins have been claimed and already in circulation?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 04:11:21 PM

How many coins have been claimed and already in circulation?

There are 198 Stake holders but stake payouts for all Valid entries will begin on August 16th, 2014. Check this site : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uh1E5Fnn-NqWR50-DT_LkFKM4S-tzf_6iq5Uk_rI-cc/edit?pli=1#gid=0

If you want please be fast because all entries will be valid until August 15th, 2014.

Please read OP before asking, everything is clearly stated in it. Smiley

Kindly,
      MZ

belmonty

Activity: 295

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:39:54 PM

Registered and confirming for my stake.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:59:08 AM

The stakeholders list is complety updated. If there any issues, please post in this thread or PM ME. Several holders have not been confirmed in this ANN, please check your name if you haven't already.

On a side note, Coins Source's Premium Membership has just launched. At the current time, we are accepting BTC/Paypal payments for our premium services. In roughly 2-3 Months you will be able to purchase with your SRCC (at market price > BTC)

We love everyone's high support! Lets keep the efforts going and make SRCC the best and one of the longest lasting crypto-currencies to date. This isn't a pump/dump coin, we have value, we have a plan and we are going to make SRCC absolutely amazing an huge.

Don't miss on the opportunity, claim your stake before the deadline.
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:53:23 PM

Registered and filled out the form. Does the coins automatically come into the wallet? Mine doesn't sync and is stuck for days.

Looking forward to getting more from the signature campaign soon too.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 03:24:06 PM

The stakeholders list is complety updated. If there any issues, please post in this thread or PM ME. Several holders have not been confirmed in this ANN, please check your name if you haven't already.

On a side note, Coins Source's Premium Membership has just launched. At the current time, we are accepting BTC/Paypal payments for our premium services. In roughly 2-3 Months you will be able to purchase with your SRCC (at market price > BTC)

We love everyone's high support! Lets keep the efforts going and make SRCC the best and one of the longest lasting crypto-currencies to date. This isn't a pump/dump coin, we have value, we have a plan and we are going to make SRCC absolutely amazing an huge.

Don't miss on the opportunity, claim your stake before the deadline.

I am happy about this. Activities aren't updated. Smiley It will better to post the link to stake holders in Coinssource site and also tell them to verify here. If you're busy, PM me, I will update activity in the list if you give the permission to edit in Google or I can give an update of activities of stake holders and will PM you. Payment for premium will be better if you add SRCC. I hope it will come soon.

Kindly,
      MZ

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 03:51:41 PM

Registered and filled out the form. Does the coins automatically come into the wallet? Mine doesn't sync and is stuck for days.

Looking forward to getting more from the signature campaign soon too.

Try to add a peer, i. e. using local host, using another computer in your home and syncing. Add IP address : 127.0.0.1 .
Kindly,
          MZ

TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:44:45 PM

Registered and claiming my stake.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Coinshot

Activity: 521

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:07:23 PM

Hi

Claimed my stake. Thanks Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: