Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pools that pay 20% more for mining Darkcoin  (Read 7161 times)
shojayxt (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:55:48 PM

Darkcoin has implemented a 20% tax on miners to be given to masternode operators.  Don't let them take your mining profits.  Boycott paying the 20% tax.  

How can I do that you might ask?  Well it's very simple.  All you have to do is mine on one of the pools that isn't complying with this pathetic tax.  It's time that miners have their own "Tea Party" so to speak and stand up to the tyranny that they are being subjected to.  You mined the coins so you should keep those coins.  They shouldn't be taken from you so that masternodes operators can just sit back and collect the fruits of your labors.  Some masternode operators are already bragging about making 1btc a week.  How many miners make anything close to that?  And now you have 20% taxed away from you.

All Darkcoin miners should start using one of these pools.  By using one of these mining pools you are taking a stand against the unfair 20% tax on miners.  You also end up 20% more profit.

nicehash.com
ghash.io
x11.ltc1btc.com
darkcoin.cryptocurrency.tw
dark.hashrate.eu
dark.v2.dedicatedpool.com

If enough miners stand up and Say NO to this tax and mine where it isn't imposed there will be nothing that Darkcoin can do.  Stand up for your rights.  Don't let "THE MAN" take your money.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnray

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:57:50 PM

Darkcoin has implemented a 20% tax on miners to be given to masternode operators.  Don't let them take your mining profits.  Boycott paying the 20% tax.  

How can I do that you might ask?  Well it's very simple.  All you have to do is mine on one of the pools that isn't complying with this pathetic tax.  It's time that miners have their own "Tea Party" so to speak and stand up to the tyranny that they are being subjected to.  You mined the coins so you should keep those coins.  They shouldn't be taken from you so that masternodes operators can just sit back and collect the fruits of your labors.  Some masternode operators are already bragging about making 1btc a week.  How many miners make anything close to that?  And now you have 20% taxed away from you.

All Darkcoin miners should start using one of these pools.  By using one of these mining pools you are taking a stand against the unfair 20% tax on miners.  You also end up 20% more profit.

nicehash.com
ghash.io
x11.ltc1btc.com
darkcoin.cryptocurrency.tw
dark.hashrate.eu
dark.v2.dedicatedpool.com

If enough miners stand up and Say NO to this tax and mine where it isn't imposed there will be nothing that Darkcoin can do.  Stand up for your rights.  Don't let "THE MAN" take your money.  

You're right this 20% tax is pathetic; The implementation of a pseudo 'POS' where the miners do all the job, and the masternode owners get free coins...
johnray

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:48:54 PM

You will find below a fork of the p2pool code with the 20% tax code disabled.

git clone git://github.com/repojohnray/p2pool-altcoins-drk-taxfree.git

Here is a public p2pool node using this fork code; You can join.

http://next.awiki.org:8175
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:18:46 PM

All the leading projects with some credibility should pool together to distribute articles on anonymity problems with litecoin, bitcoin, etc. Do it through one person who writes everything in generic terms not xmr is better than xyz.  When anonymity is on the radar as an issue, all related prices will go up, then you can start to distinguish differences.

This idea is nice, but the ongoing FUD campaigns inevitably breed distrust in the cross-community comparison. One needs to be understood and dealt with before the other. It would be interesting if it were revealed that no anonymous competition is behind this, but at this point it's not possible to tell. It's an effective campaign, and is recently losing ground IMO.

This thread is going out to all those who stand for Cryptos, whether it be Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Darkcoin, NXT, NEM or something else (sorry I didnt mention others!).

I for one am putting my foot down (with little no no authority here obviously) and standing up for all cryptos and also that get consistently bashed by trolls!

This post really made me make this thread (https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=20452.0), and I would love to see community members across all isles band together and put a stop to the coin bashing.

Recently I have seen a significant increase in coin bashing from a few trolls, and as a community we need to put a stop to this and defend all cryptos that are trying their damnness to create something that will have a good alternative or possibly even replace fiat. We are all brothers and sisters in the same community, whether you realize this or not.

I am a Litecoin advocate and proud of it, but that doesnt mean I hate other cryptos. Rather I recognize that we are a family, and we are stronger when standing together.

As a side note and forewarning, this is also a self moderated thread to remove any trolls that come in here and spread the hate. For all I know they are NSA lackies that were hired to spread FUD (and before the tin foil hat posts go up, realize that the NSA had people playing WoW looking for terrorists rofl).

Suspicions noted: more than a few people think this is an idea worth spreading.

please stop this trolling you are doing.
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:24:01 PM

By this you're fucking with DRK value...
roundmaster

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:43:15 PM

A very good idea. This coin goes in a very bad direction since the 'masternode' concept. And this 20% tax is very bad for the coin value. Giving free coins, like the classical premined concept, always results in a scam
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:34:20 PM

A very good idea. This coin goes in a very bad direction since the 'masternode' concept. And this 20% tax is very bad for the coin value. Giving free coins, like the classical premined concept, always results in a scam
These are not free coins men, go back pages and read more about the concept of MNs etc.
20% of the blocks will help to protect even the network and 51% attack when X11 ASICs will enter to the game.
I don`t know which country you live but where I`m from annual % from bank for hiring my money is max 2,5%, here you have ~20% ROI annual....with all these priices ...think when the price of drk will be higher what will happen anyway.....
time to buy drk as it is still cheap...reallly cheap....I bought all the way till 0,02075 so now it it GREAT BARGAIN
See ya around

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
roundmaster

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:54:18 PM

These are not free coins men, go back pages and read more about the concept of MNs etc.
20% of the blocks will help to protect even the network and 51% attack when X11 ASICs will enter to the game.
I don`t know which country you live but where I`m from annual % from bank for hiring my money is max 2,5%, here you have ~20% ROI annual....with all these priices ...think when the price of drk will be higher what will happen anyway.....
time to buy drk as it is still cheap...reallly cheap....I bought all the way till 0,02075 so now it it GREAT BARGAIN
See ya around

Look at the implementation, and 'crypto' as a concept. Crypto are not designed for money loan. And copying what Bank does, has no interest here. So a % is absurd. It had been wiser to look at a good POS+TOR like implementation, but this coin does nothing about that.

We have just an implementation that works as a parasitic POW process, and the anonymity added is minimal.
vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:23:03 PM

They wish they could.
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:06:05 PM

They wish they could.

They atleast try, but luckily most of DRK users respect the DEV decisions.
oneway

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:44:24 PM

See ya around

Look at the implementation, and 'crypto' as a concept. Crypto are not designed for money loan. And copying what Bank does, has no interest here. So a % is absurd. It had been wiser to look at a good POS+TOR like implementation, but this coin does nothing about that.

We have just an implementation that works as a parasitic POW process, and the anonymity added is minimal.

The new p2pool code operates flawlessly. But anyway, the darkcoin community are fools, they do everything to destroy the trust in this coin, for their own profit.

This is only a dump coin now...
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:54:14 PM

correction: 25% more.

125% of 80% is 100%  Smiley
oneway

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:34:34 PM

See ya around

The new p2pool code operates flawlessly. But anyway, the darkcoin community are fools, they do everything to destroy the trust in this coin, for their own profit.

A lot of scam operations right now, elitecoin,  and we have still going on the 20% free coins taken on darkcoin...
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 01:06:40 PM

Stop with the nonsense. To be able to host a MN you need to invest roughly 6000$ (that is if you could buy up 1k coins at the same price, which you can't).
Why are you pathetic miners complaining? Your investment is much lower than that.
Those pools should be given a time to upgrade after which they should be blacklisted.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 03:08:33 PM

See ya around

Well of course they are ! The fools bought into the insanely massive instamine AND bent over and took it some more with the reward reduction(s). So WTF did you expect !?

Some/many coins like this have become soo cult like, they could have asked for 50% !

j5crypto

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:39:58 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 08:20:01 PM by j5crypto

Completely agree 20% is too much. Many masternode operators would do this for free instead we have greedy masternode operators that glote about how cozy it is. They are a higher class than the rest of us, and they skim %20 (which should be %2) from our mining labor(just like the real world). Drk needs to add Tor to the wallets. Tor is US military built and any hacks or bugs will get patched because Billions of dollars worth of information is on the line not just a few million cryptos. Deal with anon at the source first(the ip) then work to enhance it makes the most sense to me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: