Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:06:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does it take to reach 1 BTC in 2014?  (Read 3227 times)
Lamigo

Activity: 571
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:22:42 PM

maybe in 2016 you need 1000 years to reach 1 BTC  Tongue

I am pretty sure you can still get 1 BTC fast and easily in 2016 (provided that you have the USD to buy it). Tongue

binarymoney

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:48:51 AM

I have been trading BTC for a while now on BTC-e

I started buying 1 BTC @ $800 at some stage I ended up making a heap of bad trades trying other alt coins and got down to .6 BTC quickly
( I played with LTC and it went from $40 to $20 quickly )

since then I have been trading daily with just over 1% gains each day  looking at the charts and finding a good place to short 
trading 1% daily should get you around double BTC in under 3 months

I now have around 6 BTC from my trading during the last 7 months this year  so $3500 from $800 investment

I have been keeping an eye on this forum for a while now and thinking its time to try my hand at other alt coins , as BTC-e is quite boring these days

To actually answer your question I have found it best setting really low buy's and when their is an massive dump and you get the cheap coins resell them at current average price and rinse repeat, I am keeping around 50% in USD and 50% in BTC 
Mt. Gox

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:20:44 AM

Interesting thread.

For those wishing to acquire 1 BTC, it seems that access to USD can be a major bottleneck.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
BitcoinTraders

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:36:46 PM

You can reach 1 BTC in some month if you use signature campaigns and do some little work for BTC...
Baitty

Activity: 532

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:36:14 PM

no one can state how long it will take you could earn 1 bitcoin within an hour or you could make 0.00001 in a month. it all depends on your skills and the services you are offering.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
Skrillex

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:59:10 PM

I found out about BTC back in the day but didnt do much research, then recently saw Ashton Kutcher talking about it in twitter  Grin
I missed the boat real hard. And yes making 1 btc is a pain in the ass.
Domino

Activity: 662

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:01:32 PM

For example, I've been buying $20 to $50 worth of BTC every couple of weeks since early this year, and I'm still at 0.3 BTC (or about 0.25 BTC excluding altcoins). I also got about 0.02 BTC from the PD faucet, and a tiny percentage from other faucets like Freebitco.in.

In 2009, it would have taken seconds to minutes to reach 1 BTC. In 2010, maybe a couple of hours. And in 2011, perhaps a day to a week depending on the month. Generally, how long do you think it would take for a person living today to reach 1 BTC? 10 BTC? 100 BTC? (heck, is that even possible now?)

The question is pretty meaningless, unless you specify your desired way to earn bitcoin/fiat, your skills, your location, etc.

Skrillex

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:02:32 PM

Guys what exchange can I use to buy BTC that doesnt require ID scan? thats creepy  Embarrassed
PangPang

Activity: 499

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:31:55 PM

Guys what exchange can I use to buy BTC that doesnt require ID scan? thats creepy  Embarrassed

You can use localbitcoins or the bitcointalk currency exchange section (please use escrow!!). Smiley

Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:41:47 PM

For example, I've been buying $20 to $50 worth of BTC every couple of weeks since early this year, and I'm still at 0.3 BTC (or about 0.25 BTC excluding altcoins). I also got about 0.02 BTC from the PD faucet, and a tiny percentage from other faucets like Freebitco.in.

In 2009, it would have taken seconds to minutes to reach 1 BTC. In 2010, maybe a couple of hours. And in 2011, perhaps a day to a week depending on the month. Generally, how long do you think it would take for a person living today to reach 1 BTC? 10 BTC? 100 BTC? (heck, is that even possible now?)

That's too much diffcult to answer you.

If price is stable, you can reach 1 Bitcoin in the month of February of next year.

But, I've read that you got about 0.02 BTC from the PD faucest, why don'you try to rent your signature to PD? Your max payment would be 0.16 BTC every month Smiley !

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
Lieji

Activity: 543

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:01:34 AM

But, I've read that you got about 0.02 BTC from the PD faucest, why don'you try to rent your signature to PD? Your max payment would be 0.16 BTC every month Smiley !

That would require OP to make 400 constructive posts a month, which is not that easy if he doesn't have much free time to spend on here. Smiley
Having said that, it is a good idea for OP to join a sig campaign to earn some bitcoin every month. Smiley

giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:13:35 PM

I have never been able to own an entire Bitcoin since I joined the party a year go. I once had the possibility to withdraw 2 BTC from the AUR bubble but I didn't sell. Oh god. I guess that's life. My main mission now is to own 1 BTC for my mental sanity, then put it in a cold storage vault for 10 years, then continue obtaining more BTC and try to gamble a bit with these in the markets.

cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 08:30:16 PM

You can make 1 BTC in one month working for minimal wage somewhere. You can make 1 BTC in 3 months or so with signature campaign if you are high enough rank (maybe on other accounts if you have them) and you can gamble from 0.01 btc to 1 btc in 10 minutes, but you will need luck, a lot of luck. I suggest you to go work and buy btc.

Bitcoin is DEAD
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10434

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:49:40 PM

Your question is really confusing Smiley
You can make BTC in a matter of seconds if you have the cash to buy it. Do not spend any timeo n faucets, because they are just losing your time for just a couple of cents. Try to earn some coin working for it. Review the marketplace->service section where you can find an actual job to do. You can say what skills you have and may be someone will hire you and pay you in BTC. This is some of the ways you can earn btc Smiley

Whether earning fiat or BTC, it seems much more productive to attempt to work extra hours and then to buy BTC while the price is still below $1,000. 

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:01:57 AM

Well I am kinda new to bitcoin and I have already made over 1 BTC in my first 2 months  Grin

I don't use faucets and I don't mine at all.  Cool

"The sky is the limit!"

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:42:05 AM

You can reach 1 BTC in some month if you use signature campaigns and do some little work for BTC...

+1.
Also do some trading if you have are good in trading otherwise it may lead to loose in BTC.

Kindly,
       MZ

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10434

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:13:55 AM

Well I am kinda new to bitcoin and I have already made over 1 BTC in my first 2 months  Grin

"The sky is the limit!"

What kind of service(s) did you perform to receive that kind of dough?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:56:54 AM

"The sky is the limit!"

Some VERY lucrative services, that's for sure. Working for 4 months and I only have .2BTC, which kinda feels bad. It's like $25/month, but it's slowly getting better. I'm hoping to make it into $50/month soon, but time will tell. I was kind of lazy when it came to sig campaigns, since I was generating coins from elsewhere, and now I'm discovering the real requirements behind them.

Any other ideas would be nice, but I can't think of any extra ways to generate BTC. I use signature campaigns and I run a few services, but gambling and stocks are out of the question for me.

I'm also on the brink of mining, but that's going to take some time to start up.

Mining bitcoin? Do you think I'm stupid? I mine alts!
karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 08:47:27 AM

"The sky is the limit!"

I just joined Latium (link in my signature) and I got referrals. You earn 5LAT for joining and you earn more LAT from your referrals on 100 levels!

I know it might seem like a ponzi or pyramid scam but its 100% free and LAT is now worth around 20,000 Satoshi per LAT! 

You just need to get a as many referrals as you can get and then they will get referrals and your 100 level downline will begin to fill itself and you will earn LAT every day with no work from you (on the other 99 levels)

If you need help just PM me  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 08:58:17 AM

"The sky is the limit!"

I just joined Latium (link in my signature) and I got referrals. You earn 5LAT for joining and you earn more LAT from your referrals on 100 levels!

I know it might seem like a ponzi or pyramid scam but its 100% free and LAT is now worth around 20,000 Satoshi per LAT! 

You just need to get a as many referrals as you can get and then they will get referrals and your 100 level downline will begin to fill itself and you will earn LAT every day with no work from you (on the other 99 levels)

If you need help just PM me  Wink

After I saw your SIG, I understood. Did you made splash pages for it?
Don't gamble, you will loose your BTC or any other DCs.
Kindly,
         Muhammed Zakir

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: