Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:06:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the cheapest Bitcoin -> prepaid Mastercard service?  (Read 2076 times)
srb.lst (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:35:01 PM

Hi,

Trying to exchange BTC to EUR and withdraw it to a prepaid MasterCard. (BTC > USD > VISA is also an option).
Run into problems, however, since OKPay has stated that their prepaid Mastercard cannot be topped up with funds from cryptocurrencies.
We have a problem finding another payment service provider which offers prepaid Mastercard (or VISA), and is able to receive funds from a BTC exchange.

Could anyone suggest a proven, working option? (we have no links to the US, that makes it easier)
The more cost efficient, the better.  Wink

Thanks a lot,
srb
loewen.brad

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:29:15 AM

this may be of some interest to you. https://bitplastic.com/

BTC Donation address: 1C9kFrgD4iHRnH7p86HaAQ5oSaEuzqmjf8
XIV Donation address: XErCR9BXh2oVXBy2Yh48qcRaX9tdDCRH5J
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:11:57 AM

Hi,

Trying to exchange BTC to EUR and withdraw it to a prepaid MasterCard. (BTC > USD > VISA is also an option).
Run into problems, however, since OKPay has stated that their prepaid Mastercard cannot be topped up with funds from cryptocurrencies.
We have a problem finding another payment service provider which offers prepaid Mastercard (or VISA), and is able to receive funds from a BTC exchange.

Could anyone suggest a proven, working option? (we have no links to the US, that makes it easier)
The more cost efficient, the better.  Wink

Thanks a lot,
srb

Your solution is anx pro, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=685581.0 they can issue a visa debit card and is a trusted well exchange.
cryptofan5

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:42:21 AM

I just came accross btc2day.cz who seem to be offering offshore pre-paid Mastercard.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:29:50 PM

i think all will same like another because thats normal for it and if you find some much low than normal
becarefull about thats. maybe can scam or fraud you . just do normal way . or you will loss what you want .
good luck what you looking for.
wish you luck buddy !
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:35:44 PM

DPR... why choose that name lol ? I normally don't comment... but I am intrigued.

arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:28:23 AM

XAPO will be offering this service soon.

There are also vendor right now offering this service for 5% fee.
chogath

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:37:36 AM

I am also looking for some prepaid providers with whom i can deal to get some cheap BT, need to find out more providers who have good reputation in terms of buyer deals.
btcfaucet

Activity: 166

Bitcoin Faucet

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:57:04 PM

Warning: that's a scam site.
srb.lst (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:51:53 PM

Hi,
Thanx everyone for the tips - several of them looks promising, we are currently checking them out and will get back with what we've experienced... Smiley
srb
srb.lst (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:01:03 PM

I just came accross btc2day.cz who seem to be offering offshore pre-paid Mastercard.
This one we have looked at, but seems that they are skimming off extra "fees" by applying their own exchange rate, which is some 10% lower than that generally offered by other exchanges.
Does anyone reading this post have specific experience with them? If so, pls don’t hesitate to tell us…
srb.lst (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:47:40 PM

Warning: that's a scam site.

What exactly do you mean by „scam site”? It does look a bit eerie, indeed, but do you have specific experience w them? In what respect are they scam? They do not actually send the cards ordered? Because otherwise they don’t ask for copies of documents, so they could not really misuse any arbitrary personal data entered…
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: