Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:03:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Take Back America  (Read 2063 times)
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:16:45 PM

Not many people know this, but being a Mayor, Judge or Sheriff usually has NO REQUIREMENTS except to win an election and be a certain age. I have seen people win elections in small towns won with people holding "Honk if You're Voting for X" signs on a busy corner.

Our politicians and news anchors freak out when their twitters blow up, just like everyone else. tweet @GovernorPerry "If you legalize weed you could afford to keep weed from coming across the border"
Share this with anyone that wants to help take back control of the media and politics.
http://www.rollitup.org/t/internet-based-news-cycle.836480/

Here is how to get a political organization started
http://www.fec.gov/ans/answers_pac.shtml

Best way to get a Visa for someone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_visa

Read this book to get a good handle on law
http://www.amazon.com/Latin-Lawyers-Containing-Instruction-Collection/dp/0963010646/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1405189238&sr=8-4&keywords=latin+for+lawyers

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 06:00:32 AM

Don't forget about jury nullification. If you as a juror decide a law is unjust or unconstitutional, it is your right under law to declare the defendant not guilty in spite of the law. Of course the judge and prosecutor will tell you otherwise, because their pensions depend on regular convictions, court fees, and seizures.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:17:00 PM

Don't forget about jury nullification. If you as a juror decide a law is unjust or unconstitutional, it is your right under law to declare the defendant not guilty in spite of the law. Of course the judge and prosecutor will tell you otherwise, because their pensions depend on regular convictions, court fees, and seizures.

Do you have to keep the idea of nullification under wraps? Revealing your intentions would definitely reveal bias...

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Charlie Prime

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:35:32 PM

Do you have to keep the idea of nullification under wraps? Revealing your intentions would definitely reveal bias...

Most certainly.  I have observed many jury selections because I used to testify as an expert witness as part of my job.

Prosecutors always fight to exclude any potential juror they think might harbor "nullification" tendencies.

Actually, the standard procedure I witnessed was that both the Prosecutor and Defense Attorneys would give each other five "ringers" (ringers being people they stereotyped as likely to vote for their side), then they would fight over the remaining two jurors.

Both sides always excluded any person they thought would be a fair and impartial judge of the facts.  As with so many things, court proceedings are the exact opposite of what they are advertised to be.

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:14:45 PM

Also, you can become a precinct delegate in your republican or democratic party by filing at your county clerk's office and subsequently getting elected as very few people file for this in most areas. Then, as a delegate you have voting powers at county, district and state conventions to elect leadership positions that are favorable to liberty positions. Local parties have influence over donations and endorsements for politicians (incumbents) or candidates for office. And, they can pull support from a politician that has strayed from the party platform. I encourage everyone to do this, preferably in the GOP, and do all of the above while making allies and spreading the Bitcoin message around. You'll blow some of these old timers minds like I have at times.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:49:04 PM

Not many people know this, but being a Mayor, Judge or Sheriff usually has NO REQUIREMENTS except to win an election and be a certain age. I have seen people win elections in small towns won with people holding "Honk if You're Voting for X" signs on a busy corner.

I didn't know this, so they can do nothing all day and get paid?
It sounds rather extreme, there is no need for a financial budget?

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 10:21:26 PM

I didn't know this, so they can do nothing all day and get paid?
It sounds rather extreme, there is no need for a financial budget?

I think it was pretty clear he meant no requirements (for election). Obviously you still have to you know, be the mayor, judge, or sheriff after you win.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: