Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do I need to do to get frigging whitlisted!?  (Read 709 times)
arabianights (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 03:38:45 PM

The automated process doesn't work

I can contribute a lot here, particularly in the speculation forum. I especially intend to focus on mocking technical analysts Smiley
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 04:29:46 PM

The automated process doesn't work

I can contribute a lot here, particularly in the speculation forum. I especially intend to focus on mocking technical analysts Smiley
It works. Just expect to wait for 1-30 mins.
ARapalo

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 11:37:08 PM

Me too, I would like to know what criteria the admins are looking for to get someone out of this section. I'm obviously not a spam bot or any of that sort. I would like to ask a question in the real sections, because I know senior members do not visit this newbie section to read the questions here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: