Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:27:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama Wants $67,912 for Every Illegal Alien Minor  (Read 1874 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:43:37 AM

Pres. Obama is asking Congress for $3.7 billion - $67,912.28 per child - to deal with 57,000 minors illegally entering the U.S., Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) tweeted today.

But, the problem is more than money, Rep. Gohmert tells MRCTV, since Obama's threats and imperial actions are sending "the message that America has become lawless":

"His lawlessly announcing his one-man legislation allowing people to come illegally and stay illegally sent the message that America had become lawless and would not be enforcing our own border or laws. Now, demanding money or else he'll allow even more devastation to our health, education and housing systems should not be condoned nor encouraged."

"The United States has been invaded by about twice as many people as invaded France on D-Day," Rep. Gohmert tells MRCTV.

More...http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/craig-bannister/rep-gohmert-obama-wants-67912-every-illegal-alien-minor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ALToids

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:09:59 AM

Well when you put it that way it looks bad.  Why not show it as him asking for 1 penny compounded weekly at 10% interest for the rest of you life.  That seems innocuous to most Americans.

Obama's response is like a kid breaking a glass of milk on the the floor and asking you for $5 so he can clean up said mess.
Crypt0Keeper

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 09:33:31 AM

Cloward-Piven is at work here.  I hope those border states start forming militias and do something about this mess.

--Silkcoin Reddit Moderator--
https://silknetwork.org
cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 10:27:36 AM

I'd never want to be illegal in a country, that's the reason i would never enter USA illegaly. Why would i even try that if i couldn't sleep well after that ?

Bitcoin is DEAD
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:01:43 PM

When it comes to spending our money, our politicians never do anything half-ass except helping out our veterans. At least we can own as many firearms as we want but I'm to the point that even they don't do much for me as a person these days, except keep those in charge knowing there's a trump card up in here.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:04:34 PM

So we create a crisis and then demand money to resolve it? How dumb do they think we are?

How many days are we down to until the next president takes office? Prince O is by far the worst president we have ever had.

LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 10:05:31 PM

So we create a crisis and then demand money to resolve it? How dumb do they think we are?

How many days are we down to until the next president takes office? Prince O is by far the worst president we have ever had.

+100

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:20:07 PM

the worst? i don't think so.. but he's horrible. the guy before him was the one who cut taxes and then sent trillions of dollars to iraq and pakistan.

3.7 billion for immigrants.. wtf is obama thinking? i don't even get what his angle is here.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:37:47 PM

the worst? i don't think so.. but he's horrible. the guy before him was the one who cut taxes and then sent trillions of dollars to iraq and pakistan.

3.7 billion for immigrants.. wtf is obama thinking? i don't even get what his angle is here.
Open up the doors and advertise to the poorest of the poor to come on in and then keep voting dem or otherwise those Tea Party/Liberty republicans will shut em down. More potential violence from gangs, more low skilled competition for poorer domestic people of all stripes, cheaper labor for the chamber of commerce republicans, bluer America w/ more potential to take away gun rights among others, more need or call for bigger government until it's game time and there's nothing left. Middle class is officially wiped out and less means to revert to real change. I'd hate to say that this surprises me but the way we dole out billions in foreign aid plus all the domestic entitlements, it's more like par for the course. This is why we need to overhaul the GOP, get more liberty republicans elected, get Rand in the White House and spread Bitcoin far and wide so more people use and not debt/slave money to prop up the system.
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:03:36 AM

I doubt there are more than 10 people who would support what Bush did in hindsight, but even after finding out what the ISI did and their harboring for Osama, Obama continued to dish out even more money.  He couldn't even give Karzai a good backhand.  What good is a puppet if the puppet wont listen?

Face it Obama's foreign policy is worse than his domestic policy, and he's at 40% approval on the domestic front.  Not looking good for the messiah.
jcoin200

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:43:51 PM

Not one of Obamas policies has created any jobs, and his "stimulus money" has all been funneled to his friends/donors.

His continual asking for money is showing what his real goal is, to bankrupt the US.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:36:40 PM

I can't believe I am actually saying this, but I for once in my life am in total agreement with what Jesse Jackson said in his recent interview with Greta Van Susteren. (Needless to say I was very shocked that King Race-baiter himself actually disagreed with the almighty Barry). But Jesse said he was confused why Obama was more interested in helping these illegal immigrant children when there are so many legal young citizens who are suffering every day in the U.S. Very true. We need to take care of our own before we start to funnel billions of dollars in aid to illegals.

You know what pisses me off the most about this though? He wants to give these kids the same amount of money that I make in one year, all because they are coming into this country illegally. I bust my ass to earn that money, and he is wanting to give these kids money (yes, I know it won't be given to them directly, but that's not the point) for breaking the law!

counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:47:30 AM

Well when you put it that way it looks bad.  Why not show it as him asking for 1 penny compounded weekly at 10% interest for the rest of you life.  That seems innocuous to most Americans.

Obama's response is like a kid breaking a glass of milk on the the floor and asking you for $5 so he can clean up said mess.

So well put I really don't have much else to add..

Maybe I should add that nothing the Obama administration has done regarding this issue has been anything short of a complete fail of astronomical levels.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 08:48:25 AM

Not one of Obamas policies has created any jobs, and his "stimulus money" has all been funneled to his friends/donors.

His continual asking for money is showing what his real goal is, to bankrupt the US.

Yep.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:21:02 PM

Let Obama Own Immigration Mess On Our Border
I hate to give Obama $3.7 Billion to waste, but maybe it's the only way to wake up the remainder that still supports this POS.  Regardless, he owns this mess....not the GOP.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/07/11/memo-to-gop-let-obama-own-immigration-mess-on-our-border/?intcmp=obnetwork

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PeanutCoins

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:26:06 PM

The do-nothing Congress, most especially the House, is all about 24/7/365 obstruction and never has had any plans in the last six years to do anything but obstruct.  Oh, and have their heads explode when Obama issues executive orders, less executive orders than his predecessor.  They don't care to do anything until they can criticize what someone else did.  How they collect a paycheck for their complete abdication of their responsibilities, I'll never know.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lemfuture

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:28:12 PM

can't afford to bring my cousin in  Roll Eyes

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:31:05 PM

The do-nothing Congress, most especially the House, is all about 24/7/365 obstruction and never has had any plans in the last six years to do anything but obstruct.  Oh, and have their heads explode when Obama issues executive orders, less executive orders than his predecessor.  They don't care to do anything until they can criticize what someone else did.  How they collect a paycheck for their complete abdication of their responsibilities, I'll never know.
The goal of everyone in the party whose ideology differs from that of the party in power is to insure that the empowered ideology does not advance same. 

Please, save us the less executive order bullcrap---the orders are vastly different in flavor and intent, and you are bright enough to know this.  Why you waste your talents protecting a sack of crap who'd watch you die without a flicker of emotion is amazing to me.

Want to talk about complete abdication of responsibility?  Let's talk about Mr. Blame Bush first.  The guy who is SO disrespected by those he appointed that they don't even bother to inform him when they run guns or target the IRS.

theonewhowaskazu

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:19:09 PM

Really? The worst? He's just damn-smack boring average do nothing.

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:23:47 PM

Really? The worst? He's just damn-smack boring average do nothing.

most people here are right leaning or republican.. so of course he's the worst to them. he's bad, but he's not the worst offender. in 3 years, people will be complaining about how hilary is the worst, and how they miss obama.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: