Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:03:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Now bitcoin network to come in Tv and radio broadcasting!  (Read 1116 times)
cuddaloreappu (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:09:40 AM

http://kryptoradio.koodilehto.fi/

This is the project, does this mean we will be paying tv bills through tv?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 05:55:52 AM

http://kryptoradio.koodilehto.fi/

This is the project, does this mean we will be paying tv bills through tv?

No dvbt is digital video broadcasting terrestrial. It one way. You would need another channel to create a payment. As they show in the "tech" part

You will only receive data via dvbt. However sending a TX will need very little bandwith in comparison.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Nerazzura

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:05:40 PM

this sounds interesting. krypto the world started to go into all the technology without exception. amazing development
Summer,69

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:34:41 AM

The only problem I see is that DVB-T signal does not reach the Moon
annoyingorange

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:30:26 AM

The only problem I see is that DVB-T signal does not reach the Moon

It is not about the signal standard. It is about the transmission technology used.

"Any unidirectional digital transmission path with a sufficient error correction is suitable for this project." So when the time is appropriate it can be made to also support the moon.
CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:21:26 AM

It is not about the signal standard. It is about the transmission technology used.

"Any unidirectional digital transmission path with a sufficient error correction is suitable for this project." So when the time is appropriate it can be made to also support the moon.

I think it was a to the moon joke. No one currently or even in the near future will be living or visiting the moon.  Wink

RepublicSpace

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:48:02 AM

This is very interesting, for me the interesting part for now is that with this method you are untraceable, if you take up a manual on how to build out our own transmitter antenna along with the receiver DVB-T people can create a mesh to cover by themselves the territories all over the world!!!
In this way:
1 - Area with no internet will be covered.
2 - No IP in the transaction.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 05:57:06 PM

This is very interesting, for me the interesting part for now is that with this method you are untraceable, if you take up a manual on how to build out our own transmitter antenna along with the receiver DVB-T people can create a mesh to cover by themselves the territories all over the world!!!
In this way:
1 - Area with no internet will be covered.
2 - No IP in the transaction.

You can only be "untraceable" if you dont want to send a TX. If you want to send you have to rely on another technology. See the picture above.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4485

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:15:00 PM

radio technology is totally different to internet.

basically with the internet it is possible to tell the source what info it already has and only sends new data, the packets can be checked and if there was an error, then a packet can be resent instantly. the problem with radio signals is that the recipient has to listen all day long and record the sound waves all day, then if the receipt has errors it has to wait until the message is repeated to be able to get corrected.

so lets say it takes 24 hours to transmit the blockchain over radio waves. (imaginary number for example so dont knitpick)

if there was an interference, then the receiver will have to wait until tomorrow to get the missing data.

if there was only 1 transmitter station and one receiver station then great they can interupt each other and go back and retransmit anything rather then waiting for the message to repeat the next day, but in a scenario where 100+ people are listening to the single transmitter, that single transmitter cannot easily stop and go back as it would mess with and delay other people that did receive it correctly first time.

if you imagine each frequency as a single IP address, if individual nodes wanted to communicate via radio. then it would require different frequencies for each user to be able to reply "wait please repeat last 5 minutes". meaning multiple radio licenses will be needed (one per user). so the best way i can see to get around this would be to have just 2 frequencies/licences. where there second radio signal is also sending out the same data, but at a delay, to allow the receivers to realize there was data loss and then be able to receive the second signal to fill in the blanks without having to wait until the next day.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: