Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:55:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ESC] ESportsCoin | Pure PoS | ESend Lite & E-Sports Betting wallet LIVE!  (Read 92967 times)
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:30:45 AM

LOL.Do some serious investigation before you even start your scam IPO.
Who the hell care about WCG now?Don't start with it if you know nothing about E-sport.Moron

The point was we will be holding tournament events for most played games such as League of Legends and CS like WCG did before. Also there's no way we can scam since there will be escrow holding the fund.

Oh really?If you insist you can achieve a tournament as big as WCG was.Can you answer my questions then:
1.Have you ever hold any tournaments before and what is the name of your tournament?
2.Do you have any sponsor and contracts?
3.Do you know how to setup proper qualify matches in differnet countries?If so,what is your plan and who you gonna work with to achieve that?
4.Where you gonna hold the final up and when?
5.What is the prize setup for your tournament?
6.Show us the proof if you do have any of these please

As for the escrow,does your escrow hold all the funds collected until your tournament is finished?If not,your so called tournament is just a promise which you never will and be able to carry out.

1. We did not say we will achieve the same scale as WCG in short term, because that would be impossible. However we will be using their event model to hold ours. We did hold a tournament in Canada last December for League of Legends, there were 50 teams participated.
2. Yes we do, we have contact from Coca-Cola Canada and we are going to talk with them about this very soon.
3. Our plan is to start from North America, we will have dedicated website for the tournaments to let players sign up and get to know more info and everything else needed. We are pretty sure after our betting platform launched, our community will start growing and there will be more people to help with global tournaments.
4. Most importantly, the betting platform is our priority and we are now working on it, there is no point that a coin without value holds the tournaments, nobody will be interested and participating, but the betting platform will be the our killer feature and help us growing the community.

In short you might overstate the tournament part, as we said the betting platform is our priority and that's why we put it on the project A Smiley

Please let us know if you have any more questions

In short,your plan B is no where near WCG and it's basiclly an online match which anyone can hold anytime.Don't over promise if you can't fullfill it.
Speaking of your betting platform.What is your timeline to launch it?Do you have any exisiting websites or even a beta?

BTW:Seriously?Cola?Go find some serious sponsor realted directly to e-sport.
ESportCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:42:54 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 06:05:01 AM by ESportCoin

LOL.Do some serious investigation before you even start your scam IPO.
Who the hell care about WCG now?Don't start with it if you know nothing about E-sport.Moron

The point was we will be holding tournament events for most played games such as League of Legends and CS like WCG did before. Also there's no way we can scam since there will be escrow holding the fund.

Oh really?If you insist you can achieve a tournament as big as WCG was.Can you answer my questions then:
1.Have you ever hold any tournaments before and what is the name of your tournament?
2.Do you have any sponsor and contracts?
3.Do you know how to setup proper qualify matches in differnet countries?If so,what is your plan and who you gonna work with to achieve that?
4.Where you gonna hold the final up and when?
5.What is the prize setup for your tournament?
6.Show us the proof if you do have any of these please

As for the escrow,does your escrow hold all the funds collected until your tournament is finished?If not,your so called tournament is just a promise which you never will and be able to carry out.

1. We did not say we will achieve the same scale as WCG in short term, because that would be impossible. However we will be using their event model to hold ours. We did hold a tournament in Canada last December for League of Legends, there were 50 teams participated.
2. Yes we do, we have contact from Coca-Cola Canada and we are going to talk with them about this very soon.
3. Our plan is to start from North America, we will have dedicated website for the tournaments to let players sign up and get to know more info and everything else needed. We are pretty sure after our betting platform launched, our community will start growing and there will be more people to help with global tournaments.
4. Most importantly, the betting platform is our priority and we are now working on it, there is no point that a coin without value holds the tournaments, nobody will be interested and participating, but the betting platform will be the our killer feature and help us growing the community.

In short you might overstate the tournament part, as we said the betting platform is our priority and that's why we put it on the project A Smiley

Please let us know if you have any more questions

In short,your plan B is no where near WCG and it's basiclly an online match which anyone can hold anytime.Don't over promise if you can't fullfill it.
Speaking of your betting platform.What is your timeline to launch it?Do you have any exisiting websites or even a beta?

BTW:Seriously?Cola?Go find some serious sponsor realted directly to e-sport.

You are right, we might state it in wrong way, the reason to hold tournaments is to let more E-Sport players know about cryptos and ESportCoin and to grow our community instead of commercial purposes. Thank you for your reply and we just modified the ANN Smiley

We are still working on the platform, since we haven't launched the coin so we can't test the network anyway. The ETA will be mid August and hopefully we can start beta test at early August.
lvyuan95

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:56:32 AM

Bought 15 shares dev please confirm

0a67a8edbdbbb8f52cc15821f933b531d11edd34533b7c6039a6ecb76bbc5399

BTW is it possible we can join the early beta test for betting site?
ESportCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:01:58 AM

Bought 15 shares dev please confirm

0a67a8edbdbbb8f52cc15821f933b531d11edd34533b7c6039a6ecb76bbc5399

BTW is it possible we can join the early beta test for betting site?

Your fund is confirmed, thank you for your huge support!

We will be having a closed test for our community before public beta, we will let you know when it's ready Smiley
wuthaha

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:44:30 AM

picked up couple shares, imo the ipo price is really low because there are only 1m coins on pow...

dev please count me in the bet site test too, really want to try it out
Stronci

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:19:23 AM

Shitcoin presents.

Close the page and don't make laugh people.
ZyTReX
Legendary

Activity: 881
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:21:51 AM

I bought 1 share, dev please confirm

4a270b65ca000c12eaba818f445f062b5c38e5f52e6b958b5cd2e14a950f05d1
seybya

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:25:46 AM

I have seen nothing new here
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:48:30 PM

For a real esport coin with real devs, real plans and real betting services do yourselves a favor and look at Minerals.
Stan Rabbit

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:01:41 PM

The Devs here are jumpin now on the e-sport train, without any plan to realize this. They only use the temptation of a new Trend, like country Coins before,  same scheme, same Devs, no plans.  Only what they want is your IPO Invesetment, after that the project will stick in sand.

If you realy want to invest in a e-sport coin, than invest in minerals, it is awesome to see how fast minerals grows with technical advancement and there bettings system which is already built and working in alpha. Devs working everyday to perfect there Betting System for the mass, there efforts is realy impressiv.

The name E-sport coin is a perfect choice, its just a misery to see that these guys whitout any knowledge took up this coin name. Waht a shame.
ZyTReX
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:04:31 PM

The Devs here are jumpin now on the e-sport train, without any plan to realize this. They only use the temptation of a new Trend, like country Coins before,  same scheme, same Devs, no plans.  Only what they want is your IPO Invesetment, after that the project will stick in sand.

If you realy want to invest in a e-sport coin, than invest in minerals, it is awesome to see how fast minerals grows with technical advancement and there bettings system which is already built and working in alpha. Devs working everyday to perfect there Betting System for the mass, there efforts is realy impressiv.

The name E-sport coin is a perfect choice, its just a misery to see that these guys whitout any knowledge took up this coin name. Waht a shame.

Wait at least until the launch, before you accuse this Coin. Smiley
yinrongf

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:17:00 PM

no,never,i think it's bad

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE (http://coinia.net/Q) | QYxdg4tPxDY5SUaKaiZRicyVd581w4gsxU
Bitnet (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769418.0). Ve4w9Pp8xfHARKM8YzHUKzpmBU1exNVN5P
altcoinherald

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 04:23:11 PM

Your coin has been added to the Altcoin launch calendar.

http://altcoinherald.com/xwxg

We'll keep posted for developments with your coin!

lvyuan95

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:41:29 PM

Really MIN bagholders start FUDing new coins now? LOL

I have no idea why ppl even call their system is advancement, I can code it in couple hours so joke's on you  Roll Eyes
ESportCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:44:18 PM

I bought 1 share, dev please confirm

4a270b65ca000c12eaba818f445f062b5c38e5f52e6b958b5cd2e14a950f05d1

Thank you and your fund is confirmed!
ESportCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:48:03 PM

you are pretty late. RotoCoin already has bets and it's in the media

We will do E-Sport betting instead of normal sports such as soccer
ZyTReX
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:18:38 PM

you are pretty late. RotoCoin already has bets and it's in the media

I think you dont know what esport is, right? Cheesy
MineralsPR

Activity: 98

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 07:09:21 PM

For a real esport coin with real devs, real plans and real betting services do yourselves a favor and look at Minerals.

You are just bought my heart! Please pm me your MIN wallet!

lvyuan95

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:12:27 PM

You are just bought my heart! Please pm me your MIN wallet!

OMG can you guys stop doing this on other coins' thread??? So annoying...
MineralsPR

Activity: 98

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 07:35:38 PM

OMG can you guys stop doing this on other coins' thread??? So annoying...

Yeah sorry about that - just let my feelings take over myself for a second.
Also - I`m not agitating for Minerals here and mean no disrespect for this coin, and more than that I suggest everyone who truly believe in this coin to invest in it, mine it and support it`s devs.

No joke, no sarcasm - for real - if you believe in something - put your money in it and support it.

And good luck to the devs - we really know how hard this way is and we hope that you will overcome all those countless obstacles  that we are facing on a daily basis! Cheers!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: