Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:14:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ESC] ESportsCoin | Pure PoS | ESend Lite & E-Sports Betting wallet LIVE!  (Read 92974 times)
lvyuan95

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:34:08 PM

All those FUDers are minerals fellows lol, sorry for your bag but competitions do happen Roll Eyes
ESportCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:31:56 PM

how to mine?

It's X11 and we will have couple pools ready for launch.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:23:15 PM

All those FUDers are minerals fellows lol, sorry for your bag but competitions do happen Roll Eyes

If I want I can mine this crypto too, my friend. I have 100mh/s mining x11 and also can rent more.
Maybe I will.
I just need to make sure this isnt another scamclone.

Its quite possible that e-sports doesnt allow to use its name in this business, and also do not accept this coin.
shivamchawla

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 05:29:35 PM

SCAM COIN.
Copying Minerals coin!

It makes it a competitor not a scam :p
ESportCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:36:21 PM

If I want I can mine this crypto too, my friend. I have 100mh/s mining x11 and also can rent more.
Maybe I will.

Its quite possible that e-sports doesnt allow to use its name in this business, and also do not accept this coin.

E-sports is not a company or organization, it's a generic term for organized video game competitions.

Also, ESportsCoin is neither scam or clone, we are a standalone project with the goal of long-term adoption.
Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:40:58 PM

why are you sweeping the BTC?

NEM, LSK, STRAT
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:52:01 PM

ESC is the first cryptocurrency specifically designed for E-Sport industry, and we are pretty sure once we launched our projects people will love it Smiley

erm minerals ?

guess that's been said to death  Cheesy

seriously though not the first, but it's nice to see more coin's targeting esports.

good luck guys im happy with my min

ESportCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:58:33 PM

why are you sweeping the BTC?

It seems all escrow address provided by Maidak works like this, he might have some sort of script that forwards BTC to cold storage.

@Maidak Would you mind to explain it?
ESportCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:04:19 PM

ESC is the first cryptocurrency specifically designed for E-Sport industry, and we are pretty sure once we launched our projects people will love it Smiley

erm minerals ?

guess that's been said to death  Cheesy

seriously though not the first, but it's nice to see more coin's targeting esports.

good luck guys im happy with my min

Apparently minerals were designed for starcraft initially instead of the whole E-Sports industry.

Thanks for your reply
ZyTReX
Legendary

Activity: 881
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:42:04 AM

We need more pools ...  Undecided
ESportCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:39:15 AM

We need more pools ...  Undecided

Pool.mn will be ready for launch as well Smiley
j5crypto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:43:44 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 01:34:39 AM by j5crypto

Maybe I will.

The real problem here is people with 100mh/s +. This is no longer even distribution. Coins were originally designed for each person who had a gpu or two to gather some coins and sell some at market, not 10% or less to mine most of the coins and sell them at market.

We need a new distribution breakthrough and that has always been the holy grail. Minerals had an interesting launch to limit mh per miner(I actually had this ideal last year and was happy to see it implemented but it is not without flaws(no transparency) and best results when done ninja style).

update.. i overlooked that this is IPO nevermind...
stuffage1

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:07:32 AM

Hi

Under what conditions will the IPO BTC funds released to you?  Is it a matter for you to wait till a certain date and collect coins or will there be safe guards for investors.

Why only 22 BTC, will this really be enough for you to get going...the average prize pool for the even the smallest competitions for respectable programers is like $10,000.  Could you outline you first competition...game?, prize?, who will be invited to play?  or will be a bunch noobs/friends having a laugh and taking home our money?

Have you got a name behind you to help promote your games like Huskystarcraft for Starcraft 2?

Thanks
bitember_pools

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:12:50 AM

http://bitember.com/Images/Static/transpbg_resized2.png

Hey everyone!
Our ESportsCoin pool is up and running for pre-registration. We are currently hosting pools for over 30 coins - don't worry, you're in good hands! If any of you are interested in mining this coin, feel free to check us out at esc.bitember.com.

The first 100 registrations will get zero fees!

ESportCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:02:07 AM

Hi

Under what conditions will the IPO BTC funds released to you?  Is it a matter for you to wait till a certain date and collect coins or will there be safe guards for investors.

Why only 22 BTC, will this really be enough for you to get going...the average prize pool for the even the smallest competitions for respectable programers is like $10,000.  Could you outline you first competition...game?, prize?, who will be invited to play?  or will be a bunch noobs/friends having a laugh and taking home our money?

Have you got a name behind you to help promote your games like Huskystarcraft for Starcraft 2?

Thanks

IPO fund will be released after network is running stably.

The killer feature of ESportsCoin is the E-Sports betting platform that will be integrated into wallet, instead of competitions. Another killer feature we are working on right now is called ESend, it's a brand new solution of anonymity and it combines the betting platform and anonymity mixer servers. We will release the whitepaper after launch so please stay tuned!
stuffage1

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:48:37 AM

Hi

Under what conditions will the IPO BTC funds released to you?  Is it a matter for you to wait till a certain date and collect coins or will there be safe guards for investors.

Why only 22 BTC, will this really be enough for you to get going...the average prize pool for the even the smallest competitions for respectable programers is like $10,000.  Could you outline you first competition...game?, prize?, who will be invited to play?  or will be a bunch noobs/friends having a laugh and taking home our money?

Thanks

The killer feature of ESportsCoin is the E-Sports betting platform that will be integrated into wallet, instead of competitions. Another killer feature we are working on right now is called ESend, it's a brand new solution of anonymity and it combines the betting platform and anonymity mixer servers. We will release the whitepaper after launch so please stay tuned!

Who determines the stability?  you?  will it be hashrate, blocks mined etc.  Like most coin devs, you need to stop give vague answers.

I understand the importance of the betting facility and how this could generate so much revenue, but you are 3 days to launch and you have not arranged plans for any future tournament(s).  are they going to be for pros or amateurs?  do you have any gaming houses willing to participate?  do you have any known commentators for the streams?  without the above how can you call this an esport coin?

in 3 days time or how ever long...you will just have another basic coin with an exception to allow bets...but no tournaments to wager on.  it sounds like you have forgotten the nature of the coin and just focusing on what should be called "anonymity_betcoin".

if i place a bet and win...who pays me?

Many Thanks

stuffage1

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:54:47 AM

P.S.

can we have the white paper now, why is it always after IPO.

Many Thanks
lvyuan95

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:20:54 AM

Hi

Thanks

Holy shit esend sounds awesome, yeah I agree that would be better if you could release some sort diagram to show how it works
lvyuan95

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:46:13 AM

Hi

Thanks

Who determines the stability?  you?  will it be hashrate, blocks mined etc.  Like most coin devs, you need to stop give vague answers.

I understand the importance of the betting facility and how this could generate so much revenue, but you are 3 days to launch and you have not arranged plans for any future tournament(s).  are they going to be for pros or amateurs?  do you have any gaming houses willing to participate?  do you have any known commentators for the streams?  without the above how can you call this an esport coin?

in 3 days time or how ever long...you will just have another basic coin with an exception to allow bets...but no tournaments to wager on.  it sounds like you have forgotten the nature of the coin and just focusing on what should be called "anonymity_betcoin".

Many Thanks

Well as for the first and last question, people who know little about crypto and betting will know the answer... Troll smelt lol
stuffage1

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:06:54 AM

Hi

Thanks

Many Thanks

Well as for the first and last question, people who know little about crypto and betting will know the answer... Troll smelt lol

Hi

What does that even mean?

i have mined many many in the past shit coins and have accepted the risk and rewards with each one.  never have i felt compelled to write on a forum to bitch about my loses. 

epsorts is one of my long term hobbies, i know the community well and to have this idea pitch in this state, is a joke.  there will be no tournaments of value, there is no vision for the gaming aspect or community and for this it will fail parts A, C and D.

parts B sounds great in concept and for that i will be mining 80M/H on launch with no high hopes.

Many Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: