Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:45:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ESC] ESportsCoin | Pure PoS | ESend Lite & E-Sports Betting wallet LIVE!  (Read 92964 times)
Cryptohawk

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:04:49 PM

This is not hyping only just reminder-1.4 mil coin with game betting feature soon.
Grab as much as you can afford.
 Moon ride confirm.
This man talks sense. See you on the moon, bitbd83.
lvyuan95

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:09:10 PM

I like the design tbh, simple n clear. It doesnt have those geek style design like other anon do, but if esend does work as dev said, I think it's gonna be hugeeee

one question are you part the dev team, if not why did you photoshop this

Nah I'm an ipo investor, what did you mean photoshop this, what did i ps?

where did you get this image

first of all it was not me posting that pic, second the pic was from update posted by dev lolol https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=689852.msg8103359#msg8103359

really that looks fake big time, wow if it was a forum poster i would have said ok he is pumping it, but dev posting that makes me nervous now, who puts a exclamtion mark next too esend button text too close together. very porrly photoshopped. not good

LMAO see I said someone will say it's photoshopped hahah  anway let's just wait for friday  Roll Eyes
bitbd83

Activity: 224

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:13:44 PM

I like the design tbh, simple n clear. It doesnt have those geek style design like other anon do, but if esend does work as dev said, I think it's gonna be hugeeee

first of all it was not me posting that pic, second the pic was from update posted by dev lolol https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=689852.msg8103359#msg8103359

really that looks fake big time, wow if it was a forum poster i would have said ok he is pumping it, but dev posting that makes me nervous now, who puts a exclamtion mark next too esend button text too close together. very porrly photoshopped. not good

this design is just primary UI design, Dev just assure us he/she will release this feature within/before next week.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:16:36 PM

this design is just primary UI design, Dev just assure us he/she will release this feature within/before next week.

be honest and tell me that does not look funny, here we are talking about releasing a functioning anon anytime from now to sunday and we have a poor design like that, my advice wait for dev to show something credible
shanecoins

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:18:56 PM

be honest and tell me that does not look funny, here we are talking about releasing a functioning anon anytime from now to sunday and we have a poor design like that, my advice wait for dev to show something credible

wise words
lvyuan95

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:19:56 PM

Devs said it's just an UI... what else do you expect... you want devs show you the code or what lol
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:21:17 PM

OK, I'm being honest, and that does not look funny.  It looks 100% fine to me.

What exactly are you expecting a "send" screen to look like?

If something looks wrong with this image to you, you just don't belong in this coin at this point.  It's too early for you.  Find something else to invest in.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:22:01 PM

Devs said it's just an UI... what else do you expect... you want devs show you the code or what lol

just comparing to other coins when they show designs, lets wait and see
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:22:29 PM

If something looks wrong with this image to you, you just don't belong in this coin at this point.  It's too early for you.  Find something else to invest in.

not really mate whats wrong with you is your blinded by greed so you can't see
Bitcycle

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:25:14 PM

See what?

What *exactly* is wrong with that image?

lvyuan95

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:27:38 PM

Let's just wait alright, no point of arguing here... I'm holding a whole bunch of ESC and i think i worry much more than you do lol

It might be a mistake that devs wanted to show some updates to post that UI lol, finally gave something to trolls to FUD  Roll Eyes
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:27:53 PM

See what?

your just gonna say its fud, let the image circulate and lets see what others say
Bitcycle

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:31:40 PM

See what?

your just gonna say its fud, let the image circulate and lets see what others say

Very convincing.   
lvyuan95

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:32:09 PM

OK, end of drama here. No more arguing please.

If you trust the devs, then wait, it won't kill you to wait 2 more days. If you think something wrong or it's a scam, go invest other coins Smiley
shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:36:19 PM

OK, end of drama here. No more arguing please.

If you trust the devs, then wait, it won't kill you to wait 2 more days. If you think something wrong or it's a scam, go invest other coins Smiley

well said. ive just bought more minerals as betting is up and running
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:41:21 PM

well if dev is actually working on it, i can get in when it releases, i rather make profit than a loss.
Bitcycle

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:45:19 PM

well if dev is actually working on it, i can get in when it releases, i rather make profit than a loss.

That's definitely the right plan for you.
lvyuan95

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:51:39 PM

That's definitely the right plan for you.

lol
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:53:47 PM

What price were the IPO coins sold at?
lvyuan95

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:57:41 PM

What price were the IPO coins sold at?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: