Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ESC] ESportsCoin | Pure PoS | ESend Lite & E-Sports Betting wallet LIVE!  (Read 92974 times)
baxto

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:20:28 PM

panic buy time
ZyTReX
Legendary

Activity: 881
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:39:21 PM

ESportsCoin Week 2 developments plan:

1. Betting platform updates:
1.1 Adding live stream player
1.2 Adding chat room
1.3 Adding CS:GO and DotA2
1.4 Minor changes with UI

2. ESend Lite
ESend Lite is working well so far, no bug reported. We are going to implement it into next version of wallet.

3. eMarket
It's a brand new marketplace for in-game items trading, essentially the eBay of gaming. Users could trade their items with ESC, CS:GO and DotA2 markets will be coming up first. As usual eMarket will be implemented to wallet. We are still working on it so ETA will be announced later.

Are you plan to peer review of your anonymous code like KEYA?

esend is closed source
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:06:56 PM

Personally I think anon is just a bonus feature, the main selling point is the betting platform. I'd be fine if the dev waited for the "best" anonymous solution to materialize in the market place and implement that and focus on what we are here to really do, bet on live games!
ZyTReX
Legendary

Activity: 881
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:11:29 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 12:08:44 AM by ZyTReX

A big problem is, nobody know this Coin.
Here in the forum are not gamers (except I Cheesy), here are Bitcoin Fanboys.

We need advertisingin in the gamer scene, but a crypto coin is to complicated for a normal gamer/user.
I think the emarkt is the biggest projekt here. A normal user can sell his skins (CS:GO) on the emarkt and can bett on esports matches. When he won, he can buy a "better" skin. No bittrex, no bitcoin. No gamer buy esc on bittrex....

We must have a easy wallet/system for normal users/gamers

Right?

suppersz

Activity: 336

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:57:57 AM

1.2 Adding chat room

2. ESend Lite
ESend Lite is working well so far, no bug reported. We are going to implement it into next version of wallet.

3. eMarket
It's a brand new marketplace for in-game items trading, essentially the eBay of gaming. Users could trade their items with ESC, CS:GO and DotA2 markets will be coming up first. As usual eMarket will be implemented to wallet. We are still working on it so ETA will be announced later.
Exact time?

1.2 Adding chat room
will be implemented to wallet?

Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:59:47 AM

Personally I think anon is just a bonus feature, the main selling point is the betting platform. I'd be fine if the dev waited for the "best" anonymous solution to materialize in the market place and implement that and focus on what we are here to really do, bet on live games!

Most of the "anonymous" coins are no such thing anyway. It's just an excuse to pump most coins.
gold368

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:09:51 AM

price duml  Angry Angry Angry
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:28:54 AM

Just wondering if the lead dev has heard of leaguecoin or cscoin?

Both coins were abruptly shut down recently.

Any thoughts or feedback on those similar coins?
shrekster

Activity: 299

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:09:53 AM

I think the decreased volume on bittrex is people putting their coins in their wallets for pos. The market cap is basically where it should be still. All we need to do is spread the word better. Get out there people and do your part!
shrekster

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:14:48 AM

IMO the devs were not that great,  and people kinda just gave up on the coins.
suppersz

Activity: 336

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:19:25 AM

IMO the devs were not that great,  and people kinda just gave up on the coins.
Yes,ESC will beyond Minerals!First betting wallet with ANON!
leaguecoin and cscoin devs are shit!

shrekster

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:43:01 AM

Someone should do an article, and make threads in different languages if there arnt already. I can translate one to german.
StormTheFront

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:08:46 AM

Someone should do an article, and make threads in different languages if there arnt already. I can translate one to german.
Oh. I think I might be doing an article. Don't you worry yourself Wink

HELLO EVERYBODY!
I would like to introduce myself. You might be seeing a lot of me. In the very short period of time that we have left here at this thread.
It will be my pleasure to introduce you all to a few other coins the Dev has already created!!!!
(that is right guys.... Dev is so much experience. cannot believe!!!)

here are his other two "pride & joys", named LOLcoin & CSOcoin !!!  (they already do what this coin will do too, SCAM PEOPLE.)

I should point out that the coin specs are exactly the same.
Literally, the SAME source code.
Couple numbers changed.
You might call that lazy development, only for lack of any other term that is more suitable whatsoever.

the names: "leaguecoin" and "cscoin" and "EsportCoin".... I mean the imagination on this one is imaginative Sad not.
All newbs who cannot be trusted.
ESportCoin registered on:     July 13, 2014, 01:58:55 AM            ESC thread ANN on: July 13, 2014, 03:41:08 AM
cscoin registered on:            June 24, 2014, 02:40:08 PM           CSO thread ANN on: June 24, 2014, 03:50:41 PM
leaguecoin registered on:      May 22, 2014, 03:55:33 AM            LOL thread ANN on: May 23, 2014, 08:24:25 PM

and link to the threads!
all of the "features" are the same:
LOL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622801.0
CSO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664262.0

Please enjoy this new SCAM COIN, brought to you by the makers of LOL and CSO  Grin If you have any questions please ask, because I might stick around for a while.
Now that this 'so-called' ESportCoin guy closed my old home @ CSO.
That was a brilliant idea BTW dev, throw a guy like me out on the streets with nowhere to go Huh and you didn't think I would find my way to your new house Huh hahahaha you are so funny!

Exact time?

1.2 Adding chat room
I hate to ruin the surprise before you all waste your money investing in this garbage.... but it is ready now.
Just need to tweak a couple words.
Because that is what he will do. What you will get.

annnnnd voila!!! http://cscoin.info/betting/   sooooooo pretty isn't it???
I think good things will come from a Dev with this much RAW talent, I mean look at teh skillz2pay billz he has OMGZ Shocked
ChangDaUronator

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:30:52 AM

1.2 Adding chat room

2. ESend Lite

3. eMarket

eMarket and eSend excite!!! much excite aall the way
StormTheFront

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:38:10 AM

HELLO EVERYBODY!
I would like to introduce myself. You might be seeing a lot of me. In the very short period of time that we have left here at this thread.
It will be my pleasure to introduce you all to a few other coins the Dev has already created!!!!

here are his other two "pride & joys", named LOLcoin & CSOcoin !!!  (they already do what this coin will do too, SCAM PEOPLE.)

Couple numbers changed.
You might call that lazy development, only for lack of any other term that is more suitable whatsoever.

the names: "leaguecoin" and "cscoin" and "EsportCoin".... I mean the imagination on this one is imaginative Sad not.
ESportCoin registered on:     July 13, 2014, 01:58:55 AM            ESC thread ANN on: July 13, 2014, 03:41:08 AM
cscoin registered on:            June 24, 2014, 02:40:08 PM           CSO thread ANN on: June 24, 2014, 03:50:41 PM
leaguecoin registered on:      May 22, 2014, 03:55:33 AM            LOL thread ANN on: May 23, 2014, 08:24:25 PM

and link to the threads!

Please enjoy this new SCAM COIN, brought to you by the makers of LOL and CSO  Grin If you have any questions please ask, because I might stick around for a while.
That was a brilliant idea BTW dev, throw a guy like me out on the streets with nowhere to go Huh and you didn't think I would find my way to your new house Huh hahahaha you are so funny!

Exact time?

1.2 Adding chat room
I hate to ruin the surprise before you all waste your money investing in this garbage.... but it is ready now.

I think good things will come from a Dev with this much RAW talent, I mean look at teh skillz2pay billz he has OMGZ Shocked

eScam excite!!!! much talk like immature child excite for moon!!!

not so excite when realize this is SCAM COIN Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
lvyuan95

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:41:03 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 05:56:09 AM by lvyuan95

HELLO EVERYBODY!

Couple numbers changed.

and link to the threads!

Exact time?

1.2 Adding chat room

Finally a well played FUD lol, I've been watching LOL and ESC since they launched. No idea about the CSO tho, after checking its thread I dont really think ESC devs made CSO(I think it should be someone else copied from LOL) since they have kind silmlar ideas but ESC devs did deliver something good(so far it doesnt look like a scam, already two releases in one week, if u did read the OP), dont know about CSO tho, but from what I saw from its thread they didnt do shit... I was thinking about if ESC devs were LOL devs at the begining, they did look simliar, and I pmed ESC devs asked about it and they replied they had nothing to do with LOL... tbh I dont really care about it now since ESC devs are delivering stuff it's all good. Sorry for you getting burned by CSO tho...

Anyway, I made some profits from ESC and still holding it, you are welcome to the new home if u like lol
StormTheFront

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:55:00 AM

Finally a well played FUD lol, I've been watching LOL and ESC since they launched. No idea about the CSO tho, after checking its thread I dont really think ESC devs made CSO(I think it should be someone else copied from LOL) since they have kind silmlar ideas but ESC devs did deliver something good(so far it doesnt look like a scam, already two releases in one week, if u did read the OP), dont know about CSO tho, but from what I saw from its thread they didnt do shit... I was thinking about if ESC devs were LOL devs at the begining, they did look simliar, and I pmed ESC devs asked about it and they replied they had nothing to do with LOL... tbh I dont really care about it now since ESC devs are deliverying stuff it's all good. Sorry for you getting burned by CSO tho...

Anyway, I made some profits from ESC and still holding it, you are welcome to the new home if u like lol
Looks like you need to do some reading.

FUD is what they called me back at CSO too. Maybe there is an error on the forums? Is my name not clear enough?
Oh well.
You will see soon enough.

I warned all of them to get out. And now I am warning all of you to get out while you still can!!!

As SEVERAL OTHERS previously have pointed out now too: ESC IS SCAM COIN. You have been warned.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:55:38 AM

HELLO EVERYBODY!

Couple numbers changed.

and link to the threads!

Exact time?

1.2 Adding chat room

Finally a well played FUD lol, I've been watching LOL and ESC since they launched. No idea about the CSO tho, after checking its thread I dont really think ESC devs made CSO(I think it should be someone else copied from LOL) since they have kind silmlar ideas but ESC devs did deliver something good(so far it doesnt look like a scam, already two releases in one week, if u did read the OP), dont know about CSO tho, but from what I saw from its thread they didnt do shit... I was thinking about if ESC devs were LOL devs at the begining, they did look simliar, and I pmed ESC devs asked about it and they replied they had nothing to do with LOL... tbh I dont really care about it now since ESC devs are deliverying stuff it's all good. Sorry for you getting burned by CSO tho...

that guy lost a lot of money on CSO. Its normal he came here to FUD.
StormTheFront

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:59:22 AM

Actually I got my money out early.

And warned everyone else at CSO before it went belly up.

WHY DONT YOU TRY READING. (instead of claiming to know the contents of my wallet)
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:01:34 AM

Actually I got my money out early.

And warned everyone else at CSO before it went belly up.

WHY DONT YOU TRY READING. (instead of claiming to know the contents of my wallet)

I know u lost a lot of money. That is all i need to know
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: