Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ESC] ESportsCoin | Pure PoS | ESend Lite & E-Sports Betting wallet LIVE!  (Read 92975 times)
lvyuan95

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:05:51 AM

Finally a well played FUD lol, I've been watching LOL and ESC since they launched. No idea about the CSO tho, after checking its thread I dont really think ESC devs made CSO(I think it should be someone else copied from LOL) since they have kind silmlar ideas but ESC devs did deliver something good(so far it doesnt look like a scam, already two releases in one week, if u did read the OP), dont know about CSO tho, but from what I saw from its thread they didnt do shit... I was thinking about if ESC devs were LOL devs at the begining, they did look simliar, and I pmed ESC devs asked about it and they replied they had nothing to do with LOL... tbh I dont really care about it now since ESC devs are deliverying stuff it's all good. Sorry for you getting burned by CSO tho...

Anyway, I made some profits from ESC and still holding it, you are welcome to the new home if u like lol
Looks like you need to do some reading.

FUD is what they called me back at CSO too. Maybe there is an error on the forums? Is my name not clear enough?
Oh well.
You will see soon enough.

I warned all of them to get out. And now I am warning all of you to get out while you still can!!!

As SEVERAL OTHERS previously have pointed out now too: ESC IS SCAM COIN. You have been warned.

Yeah if you were saying 'All newbs who cannot be trusted.'... look at your own title lol

Ok let's assume you were right, ESC devs were scam, then why the hell did not they disappear with 10BTC IPO fund... and why the heck are they keeping replying every day and released ANON sending and betting wallet... What you said about ESC was scam doesn't make any sense, does it??

Mate I got burned hard by SPA couple month couple too, I understand how are u feeling right now, but we all need to move on right?...crypto is full of scams.. but I believe ESC devs are the good ones.. that's why I heavily invested it...
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:07:34 AM

FUD is good. It means that people are interested in this coin.
StormTheFront

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:11:10 AM

Finally a well played FUD lol, I've been watching LOL and ESC since they launched. No idea about the CSO tho, after checking its thread I dont really think ESC devs made CSO(I think it should be someone else copied from LOL) since they have kind silmlar ideas but ESC devs did deliver something good(so far it doesnt look like a scam, already two releases in one week, if u did read the OP), dont know about CSO tho, but from what I saw from its thread they didnt do shit... I was thinking about if ESC devs were LOL devs at the begining, they did look simliar, and I pmed ESC devs asked about it and they replied they had nothing to do with LOL... tbh I dont really care about it now since ESC devs are deliverying stuff it's all good. Sorry for you getting burned by CSO tho...

Anyway, I made some profits from ESC and still holding it, you are welcome to the new home if u like lol

FUD is what they called me back at CSO too. Maybe there is an error on the forums? Is my name not clear enough?
Oh well.

I warned all of them to get out. And now I am warning all of you to get out while you still can!!!

As SEVERAL OTHERS previously have pointed out now too: ESC IS SCAM COIN. You have been warned.

Yeah if you were saying 'All newbs who cannot be trusted.'... look at your own title lol

Ok let's assume you were right, ESC devs were scam, then why the hell did not they disappear with 10BTC IPO fund... and why the heck are they keeping replying every day and released ANON sending and betting wallet... What you said about ESC was scam doesn't make any sense, does it??

Mate I got burned hard by SPA couple month couple too, I understand how are u feeling right now, but we all need to move on right?...crypto is full of scams.. but I believe ESC devs are the good ones.. that's why I heavily invested it...
I lost nothing on CSO, because I am the one who called that one out as a scam...... well before the market crashed. TRY READING. it is all there.

I have NOTHING invested in ESC. so I do not care what happens here.
BUT I CAN TELL YOU WHAT WILL.
so I did.

Do with that what you will. Go invest more. I don't care. All I can do is put the information in front of your nose and let you do with it whatever you choose.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:11:31 AM

Weird, FUD shows up when dev is offline.

The most predictable pattern in crypto.
lvyuan95

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:20:05 AM

Oh well.

I lost nothing on CSO, because I am the one who called that one out as a scam...... well before the market crashed. TRY READING. it is all there.

I have NOTHING invested in ESC. so I do not care what happens here.
BUT I CAN TELL YOU WHAT WILL.
so I did.

Do with that what you will. Go invest more. I don't care. All I can do is put the information in front of your nose and let you do with it whatever you choose.

Should I give you a Always-Right-About-Scams reward? lol Yeah thanks for ya 'warning', but from what I and most ppl here see is that we have responsive n active devs here, unlike any devs you mentioned... so yeah, good luck with your finding-scams-journey Smiley
BohemianStalker

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:25:20 AM

I hate newbie accounts who come as saviours, What an idiot.

On the opposite note, reaching more people would be great.
StormTheFront

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:26:10 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 06:37:11 AM by StormTheFront

So.... lets assume... that YOU CAN READ.

LOL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622801.0
CSO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664262.0

the EXACT same thing happened at BOTH of the linked coins.
Dev made 10 BTC in IPO funds, used it to manipulate the market, steal all of your money, drain the coin, and close the thread.
He didn't run away with the IPO immediately there either.

He "released" things there too. That is why he has things to release here. They are the exact same things.
The entire premise is identical.
Everything about this entire coin stinks of LOL and CSO.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS READ.

Should I give you a Always-Right-About-Scams reward? lol Yeah thanks for ya 'warning', but from what I and most ppl here see is that we have responsive n active devs here, unlike any devs you mentioned... so yeah, good luck with your finding-scams-journey Smiley
I guess you probably should! Shocked thank you.

So yeah... good luck investing in every scam coin that hits this forum.... and uhh yeah... good luck on those people who can read, not recognizing your name from the CSO thread, that you posted in.... oops Shocked
Oh, you hit the LOL thread too.... what a coincidence!

Your ESC coin has what LOL and CSO had. FALSE PROMISES, and a big shock ahead of it.
BohemianStalker

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:50:39 AM

So.... lets assume... that YOU CAN READ.

LOL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622801.0
CSO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664262.0

the EXACT same thing happened at BOTH of the linked coins.
Dev made 10 BTC in IPO funds, used it to manipulate the market, steal all of your money, drain the coin, and close the thread.
He didn't run away with the IPO immediately there either.

He "released" things there too. That is why he has things to release here. They are the exact same things.
The entire premise is identical.
Everything about this entire coin stinks of LOL and CSO.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS READ.

I guess you probably should! Shocked thank you.

So yeah... good luck investing in every scam coin that hits this forum.... and uhh yeah... good luck on those people who can read, not recognizing your name from the CSO thread, that you posted in.... oops Shocked
Oh, you hit the LOL thread too.... what a coincidence!

Your ESC coin has what LOL and CSO had. FALSE PROMISES, and a big shock ahead of it.

Please shut up already.
Bitcycle

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:52:46 AM

blah blah blah

Sorry about the money you lost on cscoin.

BohemianStalker

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:56:52 AM

blah blah blah

Haha exactly, propably another guy who lost his life saving of few hundred dollars and now is on his personal crusade to enlighten rest of the world.
ESportCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:07:56 AM

People asked about questions like this even before ESportsCoin launch, and we want to say it again: ESportsCoin is a dedicated and unique coin, it is NOT affiliated with any other coins.

Thank you
wuthaha

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:12:23 AM

BEST FUD EVER, AFTER YOU POSTING THAT PRICE WENT UP HAHAHAH
Bitcycle

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:18:05 AM

blah blah blah

Haha exactly, propably another guy who lost his life saving of few hundred dollars and now is on his personal crusade to enlighten rest of the world.

His posts on the CSCoin thread are entertaining reading.  Cheerleading to the end, which makes you think he just might be lying when he said he got out early.
yellowduck2

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:35:19 AM

blah blah blah

His posts on the CSCoin thread are entertaining reading.  Cheerleading to the end, which makes you think he just might be lying when he said he got out early.

He lost a lot of money. That is what we need to know. If u know that is true, everything else he say start to make sense
gold368

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:06:16 AM

dev fled with btc ipo, do not trust the new members , coin no scam but dev scam
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:13:49 AM

Wow same dev as LoL and CS coin? I am out.
yellowduck2

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:15:22 AM

guys, get ready for FUD
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:05:29 AM

нe нa eбeшь нe пpoживeшь
not to fuck won't live
romanornr

Activity: 690
Merit: 907

Yeah Romano from twitter

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:15:20 AM

Can't wait until the Dev wakes up & clears this mess up.
I like this smart FUD. Just a FUD when the Dev sleeps lol.

Anyway everyone forgets that the Dev actually delivers.
But I'm happy... Still watching the whale accumulation.

He should be awake within 4hours
ESportCoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:26:01 AM

dev fled with btc ipo, do not trust the new members , coin no scam but dev scam

We are still here, guys please don't get manipulated by FUDs that suddenly all went in our thread(Coincident?).

We've clarified about the FUD before and we won't do that again, people who really stayed with ESC last couple weeks know how we were doing and what we are going to do. We don't need to prove anything, because we have been proving since launch.

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: