Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:23:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ROCKCOIN] ROCKCOINCoin | X11R | PoW/PoS ROCK OR JADE? 15 days pow.  (Read 25077 times)
lichao1395427

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:00:11 PM

Smiley Smiley
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:01:10 PM

new algo  lol  Cheesy
deevilknight

Activity: 37
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:05:00 PM

R9 280X 17.5 Mh

R9 270 non X 10.6 Mh

5870 7.3

No rejected, HW errors. Everything works fine
Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:05:05 PM

nobody remember dafuqcoin ? and there was a source...  Grin

If it is pool only, you are probably running on darkcoin right now Grin (no need for asic, if you find devoted miners to do the job for you)
say he update the miner, the pool stratum to correct back and back to x11 again  Grin
Dear DJM34,
QT works well.
We need your ccminer Wink

Is it solo minable ?
(because the change made at the end of the last algo on the hash is totally pointless... meaning the hash (after some manipulation) would certainly be accepted as a valid x11 share. Meaning the pool is running on something else... like drk (hence it is a scam)

So? What's your call? x11 scam or not?

coz 16gh... where does it come from Smiley

LordTony

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:09:02 PM

R9 280X 17.5 Mh

R9 270 non X 10.6 Mh

5870 7.3

Can you tell me your 5870 setting please?  Smiley
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 05:13:38 PM

nobody remember dafuqcoin ? and there was a source...  Grin

If it is pool only, you are probably running on darkcoin right now Grin (no need for asic, if you find devoted miners to do the job for you)
say he update the miner, the pool stratum to correct back and back to x11 again  Grin
Dear DJM34,
QT works well.

Is it solo minable ?
(because the change made at the end of the last algo on the hash is totally pointless... meaning the hash (after some manipulation) would certainly be accepted as a valid x11 share. Meaning the pool is running on something else... like drk (hence it is a scam)

rentals... people are throwing there btc...
for me it is a scam, only one pool, a X11 hash which is barely modified, no source, etc...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:14:47 PM

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:17:34 PM

say he update the miner, the pool stratum to correct back and back to x11 again  Grin
Dear DJM34,
QT works well.

Is it solo minable ?

for me it is a scam, only one pool, a X11 hash which is barely modified, no source, etc...

x11 rentals wont work!
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:28:15 PM

I not underxtanding xe xOP...

Maybe Babylonbots started creating random coins now? That would be genius, a bot generating new coins regularly, you could go on holidays and come back rich, you would need a trade bot as well... Milk the gamblers.

But maybe this coin will be awesome at one point, good luck!

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:32:34 PM

say he update the miner, the pool stratum to correct back and back to x11 again  Grin
Dear DJM34,
QT works well.

Is it solo minable ?

It shouldnt supposed to be rented, since x11"R". But I see the situation around x11 at nicehash + some suspicions here... you know:)
I tried it solo, but it didn't work out, "url-pool slow-down".
Maybe the last strings modify hashrate that sgminer shows. That explains 16mh per card. When CGwatcher shows standart 4mh.

EDIT!!

YEP, LOL. Tryed my own rig to run x11 on Rock Pool. Getting accepted. GJ DEV Grin

deevilknight

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:45:05 PM

R9 280X 17.5 Mh

R9 270 non X 10.6 Mh

5870 7.3

Can you tell me your 5870 setting please?  Smiley

Sure

sgminer -k rockcoin -o stratum+tcp://www.rockcoinpool.com:3333 -u your  -p your --thread-concurrency 8192 -I 18 --worksize 128 -g 2 --gpu-engine 900 --gpu-memclock 1200
dilong321

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:48:59 PM

i want more pool Sad Rockcoinpool disconnect  Angry

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 05:53:05 PM

Dear DJM34,
QT works well.

Is it solo minable ?

It shouldnt supposed to be rented, since x11"R". But I see the situation around x11 at nicehash + some suspicions here... you know:)
Maybe the last strings modify hashrate that sgminer shows. That explains 16mh per card. When CGwatcher shows standart 4mh.

EDIT!!

YEP, LOL. Tryed my own rig to run x11 on Rock Pool. Getting accepted. GJ DEV Grin
lol not surprised...
and if the speed is different, it is because he modified sgminer not the hash... (hashrate represents the number of hashes which are processed by the gpu, changing a few bit once the hash has been processed wouldn't change the speed... )

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

EDIT!!

lol not surprised...
and if the speed is different, it is because he modified sgminer not the hash... (hashrate represents the number of hashes which are processed by the gpu, changing a few bit once the hash has been processed wouldn't change the speed... )

Yep, modified sgminer, but CGwatcher shows truth Smiley busted!

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 06:43:49 PM

ok, I have updated github with x11r,
for the moment you need to run ccminer -a x11 (I will fix the name later)  Grin

djm34 facebook page
dboylc

Activity: 153

mine for future~

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:44:54 PM

Dear DJM34,
QT works well.

Is it solo minable ?

EDIT!!

lol not surprised...

haha , comeon. just another scam coin?
quit and back .

thanks to you djm34.
rockcoin (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:21:16 PM

interesting things to talk about
sunmaoipo

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:15:19 PM

:Pjust a shitcoin ....
tacee

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:38:48 AM

Dear DJM34,
QT works well.

Is it solo minable ?

scamcoin steals X11 hashrate via scam pool
mingming

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:00:09 AM

Dev, you're from China? Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: