Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bumper Stickers  (Read 708 times)
SysRun (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 06:35:15 AM

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, step right up!

I've got some polyvinyl stickers to attach to your bumper, laptop or wherever. They are completely waterproof and will last for years.

Now here's a deal that I will quickly regret... IF you have over 1000 posts on this forum and are known to be a fair dealing forum member, I will offer you a 9.4"x4" bumper sticker for 0.05BTC (LIMIT 1 per customer) I'll do up to 20 of these for our most valued forum members. [US Only]

Alright, you other guys who have less than 1000 posts... I'll start pricing out at .5BTC per bumper sticker.

Now what's that you say? "Fuck you, just give me the images and I'll print them myself"? Go right ahead. Here's the link to the few I have put together in the last few minutes, all watermark free. http://imgur.com/a/kPckv#7

I am able to design anything on request, so let me know what you would like to see and I'll make it. The dimensions will be limited to 9.4"x4" for right now as I want to keep shipping costs to a minimum.

All designs that I make will be openly shared with the community.

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2012, 04:21:00 PM

Why not.  I'll take one!

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2012, 04:53:03 PM

Im feelin good, Ill take one to!

Can I get the "In Crypto We Trust" one?

-Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
SysRun (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 04:58:44 PM

Why not.  I'll take one!

First customer is free! Which one would you like? PM me the shipping details and I'll have it sent out tonight.

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
SysRun (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 05:16:52 PM

Im feelin good, Ill take one to!

Can I get the "In Crypto We Trust" one?

-Charlie

Sounds good! PM me the transaction ID (use the btc address in the sig) and let me know where you would like it shipped.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: