Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPATA]★Spartacus★[X15]★POW/POS★3.5 days POW★ON BITTREX  (Read 38041 times)
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:43:04 AM

1.500.000 coins total and 3,5 days of mining...it makes this coin very unique.

I'd agree. This will likely hit all the major exchanges.

I'm selling if anyone is interested.

0.002 is the price point. I've got roughly 5500.

Strato
Foex

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Bitrated user: Foex.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 11:46:44 AM

1.500.000 coins total and 3,5 days of mining...it makes this coin very unique.

I'd agree. This will likely hit all the major exchanges.

I'm selling if anyone is interested.

0.002 is the price point. I've got roughly 5500.

Strato

So much, I have got roughly 50 and still mining

0xdB9A9D39B17F1223BF590a3F9D1FC7f2058eB111
ZacharyComstock

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 12:01:27 PM

Pool.mn did't find blocks the last 10 minutes.... What's wrong?

Might want to redirect those hashes Towards suprnova, they need a bit more hash to acheive a fair spread! And they are getting blocks!

Everythig is OK. We are finding blocks. http://spata.pool.mn/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

wut? louiseth1 the dick spreading fud about pool.mn again? well thats new  Grin
don't read this peace of shit. Rather read these topics where people say suchpool scams miners
https://www.google.com/search?q=suchpool+scam+site:bitcointalk.org&newwindow=1&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=950
About 1,260 results. Pretty nice. Next time suchpool steals your coins don't say you haven't been warned

1260 results, 99% of it have no correlation to anything, rather any thread where I posted anything on the same page the word scam has been used.. pretty wide and non-relevant. Read some and you will see the most of it is FUD, made by people like you are.

Its not FUD. Everybody can read and see that suchpool is stealing coins. Ive seen plenty of such accusations with my own eyes.

1,260 results is pretty big. Think about it guys and choose other pools to mine. You can easily see that louiseth1 has no decency. He FUDs other pools and SCAMs on his own pools all day

louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 12:02:45 PM

Might want to redirect those hashes Towards suprnova, they need a bit more hash to acheive a fair spread! And they are getting blocks!

Everythig is OK. We are finding blocks. http://spata.pool.mn/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

don't read this peace of shit. Rather read these topics where people say suchpool scams miners
https://www.google.com/search?q=suchpool+scam+site:bitcointalk.org&newwindow=1&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=950
About 1,260 results. Pretty nice. Next time suchpool steals your coins don't say you haven't been warned

1260 results, 99% of it have no correlation to anything, rather any thread where I posted anything on the same page the word scam has been used.. pretty wide and non-relevant. Read some and you will see the most of it is FUD, made by people like you are.

Its not FUD. Everybody can read and see that suchpool is stealing coins. Ive seen plenty of such accusations with my own eyes.

1,260 results is pretty big. Think about it guys and choose other pools to mine. You can easily see that louiseth1 has no decency. He FUDs other pools and SCAMs on his own pools all day

I edited and added something to my earlier reply, you forgot to quote:

Using the technique you list:
https://www.google.com/search?q=pool+mn+scam+site:bitcointalk.org&newwindow=1&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=950
About 23,000 results (0,25 seconds)

and I tend to get some relevant results. 23k results, now thats some numbers!

Stop with your fud kid, a lot of people can confirm there is not any scam operation going on our side.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
linedash

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:05:46 PM

Wow you're butthurt over the banning you and your stupid shitcoin that you were spamming ppl via PM over.  You do realise that's not acceptable irc behaviour, right?  And that's why you got banned?

And now this FUD campaign?  Grow up kid.  Got better things to do than deal with this childish crap.  Our pools speak for themselves and if you had an ounce of proof, you'd be posting it.

Keep yap yap yapping...
ZacharyComstock

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 12:11:15 PM

https://www.google.com/search?q=pool+mn+scam+site:bitcointalk.org&newwindow=1&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=950

Stop with your fud kid, a lot of people can confirm there is not any scam operation going on our side.

Not only you are a scammer but you are an idiot as well. I have nothing to do with pool.mn but I never had any problems with them. But its not the point here. It is you who's spreading the fud about other pools and it is you who is stealing the coins. And I hope more people will know it by now

louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 12:14:00 PM

Not only you are a scammer but you are an idiot as well. I have nothing to do with pool.mn but I never had any problems with them. But its not the point here. It is you who's spreading the fud about other pools and it is you who is stealing the coins. And I hope more people will know it by now

You just don't have any proof and you're only a young angry kid.

Post some proofs or be gone.. I think that this shows a lot. If your argument is ever true, then SO IS MINE!

Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:15:39 PM

Ive had zero problems with SUCHPOOL.  Easy to use. Pays out on time.

Strato
anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:20:48 PM

Suchpool is one of the best pools out there. I mine frequently with them and have had 0 issues.

Fudsters gonna FUD.
ZacharyComstock

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 12:22:14 PM

your pools suck ass.
Wow you're butthurt over the banning you and your stupid shitcoin that you were spamming ppl via PM over.  You do realise that's not acceptable irc behaviour, right?  And that's why you got banned?

And now this FUD campaign?  Grow up kid.  Got better things to do than deal with this childish crap.  Our pools speak for themselves and if you had an ounce of proof, you'd be posting it.

Keep yap yap yapping...

Sure I'll keep talking so people will see what a dick and scammer you actually are. You can see guys how this moron speaks with miners. Try to raise an issue about suckpool stealing coins in their chat and he'll just ban you and keep the coins for himself. Well you can't ban me here so I'm free to speak the truth about the so called suckpool
I've red lots of accusations about suchpool. Here's one of many

You know the term "fool me twice..Shame on me"
I should have know better but got burnt more than twice from SuchPool.

First they SKIM BLOCKS....From at least 3 of there pools NON-POS coins which should never happen

No small wonder why they have such poor payouts and high variance..
I noticed several found blocks not getting credited.

This is a serious theft.
These are from Pot and Digicoin and which should never have this problem like some POS coins.

But that is not enough for this thief
They also claim to get "Attacked" and claim to loose all coins for the last few days. and shut down your account as if you were never there.

The story is an obvious lie to cover a simple theft.  They refuse to answer emails.

It has happened several times, they have stolen many days worth of coins &  mining

Do as you will guys, but I'll never mine on suchpool again

Foex

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 12:22:54 PM

We need exchange.  Grin

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:24:35 PM

Russian translate:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=694132.0
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:29:01 PM

http://spartaaaa.chickenstrips.net
linedash

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:29:29 PM

Sure I'll keep talking so people will see what a dick and scammer you actually are. You can see guys how this moron speaks with miners. Try to raise an issue about suckpool stealing coins in their chat and he'll just ban you and keep the coins for himself. Well you can't ban me here so I'm free to speak the truth about the so called suckpool

*YAWN*

Any miners are welcome to come onto irc and get a taste of the true suchpool.  But I'm done wasting my breath on someone with such an obvious axe to grind.

You do not qualify as a miner.  You are a shitcoin dev, who got at least a half dozen warnings to stop spamming people via private message and then started a fud campaign when we banned you for the final time.

I think people will quite happily be able to make up their own minds on this one.
Foex

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 12:34:21 PM

Selling my 35 SPATA for 0.002 BTC/SPATA

asemov

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:38:18 PM

SPATA.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash, come mine with us! Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and IRC Support
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection
ZacharyComstock

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 12:40:28 PM

*YAWN*

Any miners are welcome to come onto irc and get a taste of the true suchpool.  But I'm done wasting my breath on someone with such an obvious axe to grind.

You do not qualify as a miner.  You are a shitcoin dev, who got at least a half dozen warnings to stop spamming people via private message and then started a fud campaign when we banned you for the final time.

I think people will quite happily be able to make up their own minds on this one.

wut? are you ill? Read my posts and don't trust this lying fuck louiseth1. All he says is bullshit. I never developed a coin and I never fud.

And who the fuck are you mister "I've got 4 activity and get online only to defend the suckpool"? Or is this one of many louiseth1's fudding accounts?

louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 12:45:13 PM

*YAWN*

wut? are you ill? Read my posts and don't trust this lying fuck louiseth1. All he says is bullshit. I never developed a coin and I never fud.

And who the fuck are you mister "I've got 4 activity and get online only to defend the suckpool"? Or is this one of the many louiseth1's fudding accounts?

It's not. I have only 1 single account on BCTalk. Linedash is one of our co-admins. Perhaps, here, you are saying the bullshit. Sorry mate, proofs or shut your pie hole.

najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:46:17 PM

So you're really assuming , the market cap is gonna be
1 874 000 USD
or are you just trying to scam ppl ?
Foex

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 12:49:14 PM

So you're really assuming , the market cap is gonna be
1 874 000 USD
or are you just trying to scam ppl ?

Nah i am not scamming ppl. Ya m just assuming..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: