Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I like cryptocurrency, because...  (Read 795 times)
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:34:40 AM

... I like Money. Hands down this is why we R here. 0.0001% care for the innovation, 99.9% care about the cash.

Cash is Good. lets make money. Join NEM.

~CfA~

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:40:42 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 09:51:12 PM by Spoetnik

or better yet start a coin like NXT and manage the "community fund" then "get hacked"  Roll Eyes

ya and how good is the Proof of Scam algo again ? lol
so uhh i don't suppose NEM used a similar premine type of bullshit scam did it ? lol

ScamWOW !
call 1-800-Lying-Scammer today !

Oh and the only reason we're here is because there is no Regulation yet..
when guys are put in JAIL for Crypto-related Fraud and Insider Trading and Ponzi Schemes i think the crowd will get thinned out LOL

99% of guys seen a way to get in the ground floor of a whole new way to use the internet.. making money off digital-pyramid schemes.

rape your victims financially as hard as you can for every cent while you can..
and if any complain just ignore them.. getting money from people is far more important than class, integrity, self respect or human decency.
and don't forget you can always spout of the cliche'd top 10 retorts for why your scamming is ok.. (support is scamming too by the way)
such as..
Your bringing in new Crypto Users (aka: more victims)

I think Max Keiser himself would agree with me on this.. he's a stand up guy in crypto !

-- This message brought to you by the Spoetnik Foundation™ --

crowd fund.. Carbon Neutral.. IPO.. market has legs.. Mining Contract.. Angel Investor.. Green.. buy support.. Charity.. investor.. portfolio..  yada yada..
Did i use the scammy little keyword terms properly ?
i bet half of you already sent me all your Bitcoin after i used those little catch phrases Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 02:47:40 PM

... I believe that Satoshi started a masterpiece when he first created Bitcoin and wanted to become part of a team that would "remain present" and continue building upon his unfinished creation.

https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=2616.0
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:47:58 PM

Judging by your address you are rich as fuck while im poor as fuck. Could you please send me 1 BTC? I didn't buy back then because they always associated BTC with ilegal activity and ignored it, then I found out when it was too late. Im now suicidal as fuck for life because I could have retired my family and myself, that feel when no luck. My country is shit and I will never be able to work, im half blind and there's not even welfare. I get headaches 24/7. God this shit sucks.
If I had at least 1 BTC i could be able to slowly grow it into more through investing. By trading with little BTC amounts you get fryed with fees. There's no escape literally.

MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 02:49:43 PM

Judging by your address you are rich as fuck while im poor as fuck. Could you please send me 1 BTC? I didn't buy back then because they always associated BTC with ilegal activity and ignored it, then I found out when it was too late. Im now suicidal as fuck for life because I could have retired my family and myself, that feel when no luck.

Post your story up in the bitcoin reddit with a sad photo and you should get tons of tips. lol

http://www.reddit.com/r/bitcoin
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:52:18 PM

Judging by your address you are rich as fuck while im poor as fuck. Could you please send me 1 BTC? I didn't buy back then because they always associated BTC with ilegal activity and ignored it, then I found out when it was too late. Im now suicidal as fuck for life because I could have retired my family and myself, that feel when no luck.

Put this up in the bitcoin reddit with a sad photo and you should get tons of tips. lol

Too bad it's fucking true. See, this is why Bitcoin fixes shit nothing, it's still the same, but instead now the elite moves from the old aristocracy that controlled banks to the new aristocracy that controls most of the Bitcoin supply, consisting mainly in sociopaths like Max Keiser and tons of NEETs that happened to be there at the right moment in the right time.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:48:43 PM

... I believe that Satoshi started a masterpiece when he first created Bitcoin and wanted to become part of a team that would "remain present" and continue building upon his unfinished creation.

https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=2616.0

i think your right and i think he made GoldCoin too ..it's a conspiarcy !

FUD first & ask questions later™
cryptopaths

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:33:12 PM

or better yet start a coin like NXT and manage the "community fund" then "get hacked"  Roll Eyes

so uhh i don't suppose NEM used a similar premine type of bullshit scam did it ? lol

ScamWOW !

when guys are put in JAIL for Crypto-related Fraud and Insider Trading and Ponzi Schemes i think the crowd will get thinned out LOL

99% of guys seen a way to get in the ground floor of a whole new way to use the internet.. making money off digital-pyramid schemes.

and if any complain just ignore them.. getting money from people is far more important than class, integrity, self respect or human decency.
and don't forget you can always spout of the cliche'd top 10 retorts for why your scamming is ok.. (support is scamming too by the way)
such as..

I think Max Keiser himself would agree with me on this.. he's a stand up guy in crypto !

crowd fund.. Carbon Neutral.. IPO.. market has legs.. Mining Contract.. Angel Investor.. Green.. buy support.. Charity.. investor.. portfolio..  yada yada..
i bet half of you already sent me all your Bitcoin after i used those little catch phrases Wink

Lol spoetnik that part about the nxt "hack" is the most true thing you've ever said. That whole cover up was absolutely retarded and I laughed my ass off when people feel for it.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:58:59 AM

ScamWOW !

such as..

This Max Keiser:
http://www.maxkeiser.com/2014/07/nxtmax-coin-startcoin-and-txtcoinsnow-and-the-global-mobile-virtual-network-operator-mvno/
or a different one?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: