Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoinica's fraud actions  (Read 4750 times)
meelba (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 04:55:02 AM

After Zhou stole my 30k$ (trading against clients) I have succeded with my lawer on opening a criminal case against him.

Anyone whos money has been stolen (unexpected closing positions at wrong price , or any other shit), please provide me full information about your cases.
I need your name, time (when), how much money, and please describe situation (would be great with screenshots ).

If we stick together we can return our money faster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 04:59:55 AM

Did this get the parapain seal of approval ?

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
copumpkin
Donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 05:34:47 AM

If your proof for the criminal case is anything like your arguments on the forum, we're in for a good laugh.
Electricbees

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

We are bees, and we hate you.

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 05:37:47 AM

Zhou and his service have always treated me fairly. One time he even took the blow for his clients' stolen bitcoins...

What a monster! Please, use my testimony in your case!

Donations are welcome!
1BEES19ds5gEnRBoU1qNFPfjRXe94trMG3
echowhiskey

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 05:38:40 AM

Weren't you the one that you posted your position on the forum a few minutes before you were liquidated?
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 05:41:07 AM

Weren't you the one that you posted your position on the forum a few minutes before you were liquidated?
+1 LOL
You're just waiting for a liquidation to happen. Remember to add that you posted your position on a public forum on your testimony too.
Zhou has been fair with his dealings so far, and have refunded people when something goes wrong on his side.

Remember to post the results. I'm waiting for my laughter to come.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 05:43:01 AM

Did this get the parapain seal of approval ?

+1 too. Please, someone point him this link  Wink
da2ce7
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1016

Live and Let Live

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 05:45:04 AM

Next time I publish my Highly Leveraged position to everyone on the forum...

I can complain when other Highly Leveraged positions force my position to liquidate...

wait... didn't you gain your original position, by liquidating people in the first instance.

One off NP-Hard.
RicePicker

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

RicePicker

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 05:46:15 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=59969.0
When you profit from bitcoinica you do not complain. When you are retarded and get force liquidated you are a little bitch.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid! =D
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 05:47:32 AM

Next time I publish my Highly Leveraged position to everyone on the forum...

I can complain when other Highly Leveraged positions force my position to liquidate...

wait... didn't you gain your original position, by liquidating people in the first instance.
So don't complain when people liquidate you. This is a free market, and you're preparing yourself to lose whatever you've placed in, same as  people shorting commodities getting debt-ridden.

Edit: the image is backup-ed at https://i.imgur.com/42p7R.jpg
da2ce7
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1016

Live and Let Live

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 05:50:35 AM

So don't complain when people liquidate you. This is a free market, and you're preparing yourself to lose whatever you've placed in, same as  people shorting commodities getting debt-ridden.

I don't, or wouldn't... My Leverage is always manageable.  Smiley

The post was sarcastic.

One off NP-Hard.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 05:51:35 AM

I don't, or wouldn't... My Leverage is always manageable.  Smiley

The post was sarcastic.
Nope, not referring to you; I meant the OP. Just using what you've posted as an example to him lol
meelba (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 05:58:41 AM

by now I have 6 customers who are dissatisfied with bitcoinica.
And don't forget, this forum is not bitcoin, this is not anonymous, dont be stupid, think before write.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 06:16:04 AM

And don't forget, this forum is not bitcoin, this is not anonymous, dont be stupid, think before write.

Yep. And that's why posting your own position here is foolish, and getting liquidated is no news for me. I did chuckle when you posted your position last time.

Quote from: meelba link=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=59969.msg698607#msg698607
Who were interested in this liquidation? nobody would buy 20 000BTC just for fun, and nobody could get profit from this trade except..... right.. bitcoinica.

I remember you posting this.
What is wrong with people buying x amount of BTC? I regularly buy BTC for fun and in faith of Bitcoin, should I ask for your permission first?
There was an influx of almost 300k USD just two days ago, is that wrong?

Do you actually trade in the real world? People regularly get liquidated but I don't see anyone going to sue their broker for their own actions.
CA Coins
Donator

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 06:17:51 AM

Just a question: where is the criminal case opened? In Singapore? Here in the US, I believe only the DA can file criminal cases. You can file a civil case with your lawyer.
meelba (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 06:19:40 AM

Hope nobody in this thread use silkroad, or other shit with bitcoins.
Have a good day/night/ whatever.
meelba (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 06:30:08 AM

Just a question: where is the criminal case opened? In Singapore? Here in the US, I believe only the DA can file criminal cases. You can file a civil case with your lawyer.

Singapore? Zhou is not from Singapore.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 06:32:25 AM

Singapore? Zhou is not from Singapore.
Zhou is currently at Singapore for his studies, and if I'm not wrong he's originally from China.
copumpkin
Donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 06:38:07 AM

Nice! resorting to implied legal threats against us for mocking you?

It's not illegal for us to disagree with you, and I don't care if you know my identity or not. I don't care how many people you have lined up who dislike bitcoinica; some may have legitimate concerns, but the arguments you've given so far do not indicate that you do.

As far as I'm concerned, you're someone who did something stupid, got burned for it, and are now trying to compensate for your stupidity by suing someone who you are unable to prove did anything wrong. People were remarking on how stupid it was before you got screwed, and people laughed at you after it happened. I'm sorry you lost money, but if you play in a high-risk environment, you have to be prepared for losses.
friedcat
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 848
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 06:40:31 AM

Nice! resorting to implied legal threats against us for mocking you?

It's not illegal for us to disagree with you, and I don't care if you know my identity or not. I don't care how many people you have lined up who dislike bitcoinica; some may have legitimate concerns, but the arguments you've given so far do not indicate that you do.

As far as I'm concerned, you're someone who did something stupid, got burned for it, and are now trying to compensate for your stupidity by suing someone who you are unable to prove did anything wrong. People were remarking on how stupid it was before you got screwed, and people laughed at you after it happened. I'm sorry you lost money, but if you play in a high-risk environment, you have to be prepared for losses.

I'm even not sorry for his loss of money.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: