Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:19:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price peak cycle ~33 weeks  (Read 4895 times)
Raystonn

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:19:39 AM

Nope...
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fr33d0miz3r

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:20:00 AM

Nope...

We'll see  Wink
whap

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:42:19 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 07:09:23 AM by whap

Funny how your Chart points at the 20th of July for BTC to hit the next peak. After watching this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmViPTndxw i'm now convinced that there's some uber universal force that determines our financial destiny. Forget TA, it's all magic!

Thank you Illuminati, Freemasons, whatever.
gjgjg (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:28:34 AM

Well guys, looks like were in a new cycle length... theres lots of support in mid/low 500's so plenty of hope that a rally is coming soon, but I guess 33/34 weeks rotation is out now that were in wk35 since the last one...
https://flic.kr/p/osL8jA
Plenty of buyers hanging around the support trend line areas too (at the moment;):
https://flic.kr/p/ouLoDs

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 09:54:35 AM

Funny how your Chart points at the 20th of July for BTC to hit the next peak. After watching this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmViPTndxw i'm now convinced that there's some uber universal force that determines our financial destiny. Forget TA, it's all magic!

Thank you Illuminati, Freemasons, whatever.

TA actually has a lot in common with magic. They are both based mostly on superstition (seeing coincidences as casuality) with a bit of pseudo-psychology thrown in, but if enough people believe in them they can actually make them appear true by acting as if they were true.
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:07:01 PM

More likely is the smart money is holding back the bubble to violate trend lines and cause dumb money to sell.  They pick up as many Bitcoins as they want, and then the bubble starts.

Sure, but this trick will take 1-2 years I guess. Right now everyone is too optimistic about Bitcoin, so we need way more time to cause "dumb money" to sell. I think 1-2 years are enough for that.

why would it take years? makes no sense at all. dumb money is already panicking, thats why you just posted this, thats why other morons are posting shit like bitcoin is dead for 2014, well never see 1000 again etc etc. the optimism of the spring has turned into caution because we missed the magical number. we missed it because market manipulators made us miss it, in order to instill fear into the gullible. its all nonsense. 200 million is coming from GABI alone, and people still are panicking like the world is ending over a few 500 btc dumps. guess thats why they call you guys weak hands.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:15:07 PM

If you're looking at the peak of the bubbles and the start of the run, we're now at 4/3, where 3/3 marks the place where last year's November bubble begun. But if you take into consideration, that the first bubble of 2013 had a shorter time to prepare for its run-up, we are indeed looking at increasing intervals, and thus still perfectly on track.

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:26:06 PM

If you're looking at the peak of the bubbles and the start of the run, we're now at 4/3, where 3/3 marks the place where last year's November bubble begun. But if you take into consideration, that the first bubble of 2013 had a shorter time to prepare for its run-up, we are indeed looking at increasing intervals, and thus still perfectly on track.

That's true and people should consider that (in my opinion) the more we are in this stagnant period, the higher the next peak will be.
minerpumpkin

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:28:45 PM

That's true and people should consider that (in my opinion) the more we are in this stagnant period, the higher the next peak will be.

I gotta say, though... We're not in a stagnant period anymore. At least not since this morning!

coa032

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:52:49 PM

Who gives a shit about current price? 100$ up or down...makes no sense. With increase of new people in bitcoin price will rise. Supply of bitcoin is limited, just wait for few years, you will see that this price is bargain. I just know that I am not selling mine below 10k$ each.
colinistheman

Activity: 872
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:27:52 PM

I just know that I am not selling mine below 10k$ each.
a smart man

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
frigidformself

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:32:52 PM

Who gives a shit about current price? 100$ up or down...makes no sense. With increase of new people in bitcoin price will rise. Supply of bitcoin is limited, just wait for few years, you will see that this price is bargain. I just know that I am not selling mine below 10k$ each.

Yea, that's why I stopped day trading and just see low prices as good times to accumulate more for the future.  This is just more BTC for me on my daily buy.
wenben

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:33:23 PM

All the previous crash always follow by new high.

Will be be different this time?
minerpumpkin

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:37:36 PM

One final purge before the bubble begins?

Longs on margin over at Bitfinex need to be wiped out. The credit bubble over there is troubling! We may need to burn a couple million first.

mikerbiker6

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:28:57 PM

no sweat, keep holding onto your coins people!
it is holliday season and demand is usually low.
Let's wait and see in october.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:31:39 PM

no sweat, keep holding onto your coins people!
it is holliday season and demand is usually low.
Let's wait and see in october.

Sell in May and Go Away: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/sell-in-may-and-go-away.asp  (Buy again in early November)
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: