Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Job for Atlas  (Read 1484 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2012, 02:17:07 PM

This https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=7269.0 is in dire need of being updated, as I've expressed in another thread, quoted below. Theymos was kind enough to respond, also quoted. I did notice that you've commented on that thread, therefore you know what this is all about.

Here's my bribe proposal: You fix it by getting it up to snuff, and I promise to never rib you again albeit, if I do, it would be in kindness and you'll seriously know that I meant no harm. I've been on record in stating that I do not dislike you, but lately I have been adding more fuel to the fire at your expense. It's that aspect I wish to discontinue provided you fix what needs fixing.

Thank you kindly, Atlas, for considering this proposal.

~Bruno~

Same with https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=7269.0

Frequently Asked Questions about BitCoin

Is BitCoin a Ponzi or pyramid scheme?        See the canonical "newbie-friendly" thread for this question.

Where do I get the free money?        Thread coming

What if someone bought up all the existing bitcoins?        Thread coming

Won't loss of wallets and the finite amount of bitcoins create excessive deflation, destroying BitCoin?        Thread coming

What happens if someone starts another blockchain or cryptocurrency?        Thread coming

Could miners collude to give themselves money or fundamentally change the nature of BitCoin?        Thread coming

How can I store bitcoins securely?        Instructions here.

What are the pros and cons of using new bitcoin addresses for each transaction?        Discussion here.

I'll replace that whenever someone directs my attention to a better version.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jon
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 02:25:04 PM

I'll do this only because I want to.

No reward needed.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2012, 02:51:23 PM

I'll do this only because I want to.

No reward needed.

One of these days I'm going to figure you out.

Thanks, Jon, for accepting this challenge. My hope is that once completed, and it reads exceptionally well, Matthew will bow down at your feet to praise you.

~Bruno~
Jon
Donator

View Profile
March 21, 2012, 05:55:17 PM

I'll get to this tonight. I've been busy but now I have a chance.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2012, 08:34:40 PM

I'll get to this tonight. I've been busy but now I have a chance.

Great, bud! That means I only have a few more days to officially rib you, whereupon I'll have to stop to keep my promise. I, for one, and theymos, the other, look forward to the final draft.

Peace.

~Bruno~
Jon
Donator

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 01:29:20 AM

I remade the thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=73924.0

Tell me your thoughts, Gage.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: