Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:55:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete this topic  (Read 8627 times)
MoonAsics (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 01:23:15 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 08:14:19 PM by MoonAsics

To delete.
The thread have been reworked, the new thread can be found here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711781

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:41:43 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 02:04:55 PM by Beastlymac

Interesting looking product. Any information on the team members? Prototype? FPGA proof of chip design video? Foundry information etc

Message me if you have any problems
Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:53:36 PM

Too good to be true. A picture of the miner would help...

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
MoonAsics (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 02:05:24 PM

Interestingness looking product. Any information on the team members?

Thank you ! As said in the main post, our team is mostly composed of engineers (students but also experienced workers) and investors. We are not all involved into Bitcoin, at first it was just a pure technical project.
I will let themselves introduce them in this topic if they want to, but you can contact us at support@moonasics.com for some private informations if that is what you need.

Too good to be true. A picture of the miner would help...

You can find pictures of our products on our website, https://www.moonasics.com
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:28:40 PM

You can find pictures of our products on our website, https://www.moonasics.com
You call the images of an empty case pictures of the miners? Plz, get real.

No-one should pre-order this or any other vaporware.
MoonAsics (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 04:45:09 PM

The first batch of our final products isn't ready yet, therefore we couldn't offer any other picture. However, the photos on our website are perfectly reflecting the final product.
We understand that it might be seen as a "risk" to pre-order. We don't force anyone to do it, we just offer the possibility to do it. If people prefer to wait for feedbacks after the first batch and order for the second or third batch, then they are free to do whatever they think is good for them  Wink
By the way, our pre-orders are refundable so if one of our customer changes it mind before his product gets ready, he can ask for a full refund without any condition
Starscream

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:54:01 PM

The first batch of our final products isn't ready yet, therefore we couldn't offer any other picture
How convenient.

The first batch of our final products isn't ready yet
What batch!?!?!? Show a fucking proto-type.
You gonna tell me you got no proto-type but you're ready to ship within a month?!
Bitch, plz.

By the way, our pre-orders are refundable so if one of our customer changes it mind before his product gets ready, he can ask for a full refund without any condition
LOL.

Of course it's refundable, that's why you take payment in BTC ONLY.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Gotta be dumb as a door knob to fall for this one.
MoonAsics (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 06:00:53 PM

The first batch of our final products isn't ready yet, therefore we couldn't offer any other picture
How convenient.

You gonna tell me you got no proto-type but you're ready to ship within a month?!
Bitch, plz.

LOL.

Of course it's refundable, that's why you take payment in BTC ONLY.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Your language doesn't deserve an answer.
If you want to ask something, please do it in a good manner and show some respect.
BitSlapper

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:13:02 PM

How convenient.

Bitch, plz.

LOL.

If you want to ask something, please do it in a good manner and show some respect.

Actually all of his points are solid.

If you can't handle "language" you shouldn't be trying to sell to people on this site lol.

Not answering his questions only makes your product more questionable, regardless of your stance on offensive language.

BitSlapper      Coin Shield : 2QscvkN2ddvKHhQZD9RjYS6nGXSLSSgQYJ6peCCXV8RNP8FZj2r
Starscream

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:30:14 PM

Of course you won't give an answer, cause you haven't got one and you'll use whatever excuses needed to snake yourself out of it.

And respect is earned, not asked or demanded and you haven't earned any, boy.

So how about you skip along to a different forum and try and scam the people there.

Interesting looking product. Any information on the team members? Prototype? FPGA proof of chip design video? Foundry information etc
You didn't just call this scam "interesting looking product" now did you?
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:39:14 PM

I'm going to keep my eyes on this topic. These hashrates seem really unbelievable for the prices you're willing to sell. But everyone doubted KnC. Maybe you guys will pull through. I know I will not be preordering until I see some numbers or images or team work experience.
atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:51:33 AM

960mhs @ 150w?   Shocked

You have to excuse just about anyone who wants proof / details substantiating these performance numbers...
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:18:33 AM

S C A M
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:16:10 AM

I'll never pre-order anything.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
MoonAsics (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 10:14:20 AM

Ok, so let's make everything clear.
For people yelling to scam, just be real and think for a minute.
Do you know how much this cost ? Developping a website, paying for the servers, Google Adwords, marketing campaign and so on ? There are thousands dollars and weeks of work who have been spent just for marketing this project.
Do you seriously think we are doing this just to scam a few hundred dollars (without any guarantee to succeed) ? That wouldn't make any sense. Get your facts straight.
Our website is hosted on a serious company, you can check by yourself with a whoIs, everything as been paid by Credit Card. Same for google AdWords, if you know how it works you should also know that it's been reviewed and validated by Google as a business. So every service we use knows our Full Name, address and everything related to us. Who would take such a risk for a scam ?

As every business ever done, we know that we need to make our reputation and all of your questions are legitimate. Respect may have to be earned (and I'm not your "boy" by the way  Wink), but yelling to scam or insulting us without knowing any piece of work that has been done behind the scene won't make it any better. We really do want to satisfy everyone's question but you have to understand that there are some informations we don't want to make public.
So to answer the few questions we might have seen between hate sentences, we do have a testing unit but it's not reflecting our final product and it was designed only for our own testing purpose.
We don't want to release any electronic scheme of our product, the reason is really obvious why would we sell our units if we tell the world how to build them by themselves ?
And finally, how would this be less questionnable ? Even if we released them we would always have someone to say it's a fake.

We are already planning to send few units to trusted members, bloggers and websites before the first batch to let them make reviews about our products. If you have any doubts, then you can simply wait for the first reviews. There's no point in flamming us, you'll just feel bad when you'll see our first reviews.

We will try to find a way to give you more proof without risk for our intellectual property as soon as possible. We waited almost a year to have these products ready, if you can't stand to wait a few days to have proofs or reviews, we can't do anything for you.

Regards
chMiner

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:01:25 AM

Do you know how much this cost ? Developping a website, paying for the servers, Google Adwords, marketing campaign and so on ? There are thousands dollars and weeks of work who have been spent just for marketing this project.
Do you seriously think we are doing this just to scam a few hundred dollars (without any guarantee to succeed) ? That wouldn't make any sense. Get your facts straight.
Our website is hosted on a serious company, you can check by yourself with a whoIs, everything as been paid by Credit Card. Same for google AdWords, if you know how it works you should also know that it's been reviewed and validated by Google as a business. So every service we use knows our Full Name, address and everything related to us. Who would take such a risk for a scam ?

As every business ever done, we know that we need to make our reputation and all of your questions are legitimate. Respect may have to be earned (and I'm not your "boy" by the way  Wink), but yelling to scam or insulting us without knowing any piece of work that has been done behind the scene won't make it any better. We really do want to satisfy everyone's question but you have to understand that there are some informations we don't want to make public.
So to answer the few questions we might have seen between hate sentences, we do have a testing unit but it's not reflecting our final product and it was designed only for our own testing purpose.
We don't want to release any electronic scheme of our product, the reason is really obvious why would we sell our units if we tell the world how to build them by themselves ?
And finally, how would this be less questionnable ? Even if we released them we would always have someone to say it's a fake.

We are already planning to send few units to trusted members, bloggers and websites before the first batch to let them make reviews about our products. If you have any doubts, then you can simply wait for the first reviews. There's no point in flamming us, you'll just feel bad when you'll see our first reviews.

We will try to find a way to give you more proof without risk for our intellectual property as soon as possible. We waited almost a year to have these products ready, if you can't stand to wait a few days to have proofs or reviews, we can't do anything for you.

Regards

That's all bla bla ...

If you are legit, why do you not have a imprint on your website. Why do you don't offer any information about you and your team on the website?

Sure, I can search information about your company, but that's not customer-friendly.

For me, it is SCAM until I see a running product!

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:17:44 AM

Do you know how much this cost ? Developing a website, paying for the servers, Google Adwords, marketing campaign and so on ?

Not much..

Tho the potential profit from pre-orders is huge

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Starscream

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:47:59 AM

960mhs @ 150w?   Shocked

You have to excuse just about anyone who wants proof / details substantiating these performance numbers...
That's not even the the detail you should gap at. They are selling 240MH/s for 300 bucks~. That shit will ROI in a day or so
Starscream

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:06:49 PM

Do you know how much this cost ? Developing a website, paying for the servers, Google Adwords, marketing campaign and so on ?
Yeah, I do know actually lol.

You didn't "develop" a website, you copyrino pasterino it and it cost you 55$ for the template, unless you pirated it, than its free:
http://themeforest.net/item/forte-multipurpose-wp-theme-woocommerce-ready/3888979?clickthrough_id=244921933&redirect_back=true&ref=pixedelic

Paying for the server, you make it sound so so important, but it's just hosting Tongue Anyway, 65.4$ for a year (that's how long the website is registered for)
https://www.gandi.net/hosting/simple?language=php&db=mysql
http://www.whois.com/whois/moonasics.com

Domain is another 10$ a year~

AdWords?
You can put 10$ there... Not to mention Google is giving for FREE coupons worth a few hundred bucks for AdWords usage.

Marketing campaign? moonasics yields nothing on Google.com except for the website and the thread here you made, so you haven't spent a dime on it.

So all in all 130$~ for everything here.

1 Pre-order will already cover your scam.
torontominer

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:16:52 PM

the price is much lower than other verified providers.

enough said
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: