Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:03:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete this topic  (Read 8630 times)
MoonAsics (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 01:31:09 PM

the price is much lower than other verified providers.

enough said
960mhs @ 150w?   Shocked

You have to excuse just about anyone who wants proof / details substantiating these performance numbers...

That's not even the the detail you should gap at. They are selling 240MH/s for 300 bucks~. That shit will ROI in a day or so

I think there was a misunderstanding there. We do not sell 240MH/s unit for 300$, they sell for 2150$. 300$ was the 15% deposit for pre-ordering.
I now understand why some of you thought it was unbelievable  Cheesy
We canceled this pre-order thing at 15% as it was too much confusing for many people.
MoonAsics (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 01:39:45 PM

Ok, so let's make everything clear.
For people yelling to scam, just be real and think for a minute.
Do you know how much this cost ? Developing a website, paying for the servers, Google Adwords, marketing campaign and so on ?
Yeah, I do know actually lol.

You didn't "develop" a website, you copyrino pasterino it and it cost you 55$ for the template, unless you pirated it, than its free:
http://themeforest.net/item/forte-multipurpose-wp-theme-woocommerce-ready/3888979?clickthrough_id=244921933&redirect_back=true&ref=pixedelic

Paying for the server, you make it sound so so important, but it's just hosting Tongue Anyway, 65.4$ for a year (that's how long the website is registered for)
https://www.gandi.net/hosting/simple?language=php&db=mysql
http://www.whois.com/whois/moonasics.com

Domain is another 10$ a year~

AdWords?
You can put 10$ there... Not to mention Google is giving for FREE coupons worth a few hundred bucks for AdWords usage.

Marketing campaign? moonasics yields nothing on Google.com except for the website and the thread here you made, so you haven't spent a dime on it.

So all in all 130$~ for everything here.

1 Pre-order will already cover your scam.

Our server doesn't cost 65.4 but ~200$ a year. You are right for the rest, except google adwords, I don't know where the idea comes that you can put 10$ in there, but with this price you get almost nothing, our adwords campaign cost a thousand per month. But that's not the most important. We are currently investing thousands dollars for a complete advertising campaign done by professionnals.
Don't worry, you'll get proofs soon  Wink
BitSlapper

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:04:27 PM

the price is much lower than other verified providers.

enough said
960mhs @ 150w?   Shocked

You have to excuse just about anyone who wants proof / details substantiating these performance numbers...

That's not even the the detail you should gap at. They are selling 240MH/s for 300 bucks~. That shit will ROI in a day or so

I think there was a misunderstanding there. We do not sell 240MH/s unit for 300$, they sell for 2150$. 300$ was the 15% deposit for pre-ordering.
I now understand why some of you thought it was unbelievable  Cheesy
We canceled this pre-order thing at 15% as it was too much confusing for many people.

Even at this price it's still unbelievable. Especially since you state the 204 MH/s unit uses only 38w of power.

You stated that you will be shipping out units for trusted users on this forum to test.

Well I have a Digital SLR camera and can review your product fully with HD Images and video.

I've been building PCs since I was 8 yrs old. I build my own servers and GPU mining Rigs. I'm a professional Software Engineer and work with FPGA/ASIC engineers, for medical equipment.

So I would be happy to test one of your units and show everyone here what you have is real. Just send me a PM so we can get the shipping details sorted out.

If you're ready to start shipping in August then there should be no issue with sending out a unit for review.

BitSlapper      Coin Shield : 2QscvkN2ddvKHhQZD9RjYS6nGXSLSSgQYJ6peCCXV8RNP8FZj2r
MoonAsics (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 04:13:10 PM

Even at this price it's still unbelievable. Especially since you state the 204 MH/s unit uses only 38w of power.

You stated that you will be shipping out units for trusted users on this forum to test.

Well I have a Digital SLR camera and can review your product fully with HD Images and video.

I've been building PCs since I was 8 yrs old. I build my own servers and GPU mining Rigs. I'm a professional Software Engineer and work with FPGA/ASIC engineers, for medical equipment.

So I would be happy to test one of your units and show everyone here what you have is real. Just send me a PM so we can get the shipping details sorted out.

If you're ready to start shipping in August then there should be no issue with sending out a unit for review.

We would be glad to get reviews from someone with engineering skills. Please PM us with your previous work you've done, we will discuss the conditions
BitSlapper

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:39:23 PM

We would be glad to get reviews from someone with engineering skills. Please PM us with your previous work you've done, we will discuss the conditions

PM sent.

Please get back to me with the details ASAP.

Thank you.

BitSlapper      Coin Shield : 2QscvkN2ddvKHhQZD9RjYS6nGXSLSSgQYJ6peCCXV8RNP8FZj2r
BitSlapper

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:42:45 PM

Thank you for the confirmation of the review board.

I look forward to reviewing the board when it's available. Please keep me informed as to when it will be shipped.

I will continue to watch this thread and your company  Smiley

anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:07:03 AM

Do you know how much this cost ? Developing a website, paying for the servers, Google Adwords, marketing campaign and so on ?

You didn't "develop" a website, you copyrino pasterino it and it cost you 55$ for the template, unless you pirated it, than its free:
http://themeforest.net/item/forte-multipurpose-wp-theme-woocommerce-ready/3888979?clickthrough_id=244921933&redirect_back=true&ref=pixedelic

Paying for the server, you make it sound so so important, but it's just hosting Tongue Anyway, 65.4$ for a year (that's how long the website is registered for)

AdWords?
You can put 10$ there... Not to mention Google is giving for FREE coupons worth a few hundred bucks for AdWords usage.

Marketing campaign? moonasics yields nothing on Google.com except for the website and the thread here you made, so you haven't spent a dime on it.

The moonasic dude is puffing his chest about a few thousand in website building costs.  But the utter fail is that the nre to get chips with that performance at that price would cost an easy $1.2  million in NRE to get to masking.

This is a major scam
znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:59:23 AM

I look forward to reviewing the board when it's available. Please keep me informed as to when it will be shipped.

I will continue to watch this thread and your company  Smiley

in theory they say that the test asics will be available before first batch. So in theory first batch will be delivered between the half of august and the end of the august.
I spoke with them on the website chat and they say that they already have 120 preorders. the capacity is 10 boards per day.

I would love to order one moon asic. but the fud and the lack of the info on the website is holding me on ordering.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
BitSlapper

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:50:50 PM

I will continue to watch this thread and your company  Smiley

in theory they say that the test asics will be available before first batch. So in theory first batch will be delivered between the half of august and the end of the august.
I spoke with them on the website chat and they say that they already have 120 preorders. the capacity is 10 boards per day.

I would love to order one moon asic. but the fud and the lack of the info on the website is holding me on ordering.

Same here. That's why I offered to review a board for them. I'm a professional engineer and I'm excited to review it.

I believe they will get it to me but only time will tell. I'm hesitant about pre-ordering anything.

Sending out units for review so people can see them up and running before ordering should quell peoples doubts.

cchan

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:33:44 AM

Performance is unbelievable. Anyway looking forward. Good luck to you and your team.
anderl

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:46:46 AM

AdWords?

Our server doesn't cost 65.4 but ~200$ a year. You are right for the rest, except google adwords, I don't know where the idea comes that you can put 10$ in there, but with this price you get almost nothing, our adwords campaign cost a thousand per month. But that's not the most important. We are currently investing thousands dollars for a complete advertising campaign done by professionnals.
Don't worry, you'll get proofs soon  Wink

For as much as you have spent on advertising this is the first time I've ever heard of you. I've goggles for your company and I don't even see you popping up in even second page ads on Google search. What are you keywording? I've used asic scrypt hashrate litecoin dogecoin ltc doge. I don't see you on any combination of them.

And since you are shopping in a couple of weeks. Which shop did your chip design/nre. Who was your foundry?  Since you are in assembly you should be able to provide that information as there is no competitive advantage to keeping it undisclosed.  By telling us you provide better transparency and if I can confirm with the designed you are a client I would be interested in 10 to 12 960mhs units to start.
jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:34:29 AM

If the specs of your rights are even halfway true you guys will make a lot of money and will get a lot of orders in very little time. This alone can let an unprepared company implode. So if any of the sample units will turn out to be real be prepared to get hammered with orders.
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:13:48 PM

Yeap, just wait for the review guys and stop trying to attack what you dont believe. I am the representative of MoonAsics in the spanish section of the forum and they said the same about the specs, just think it, if MoonAsics would triying to scam, the pre-orders price would have been at least 50% and the equipment specs would be a copy paste of market average, so please dont make accusations without proof.
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:25:39 PM

Yeap, just wait for the review guys and stop trying to attack what you dont believe. I am the representative of MoonAsics in the spanish section of the forum and they said the same about the specs, just think it, if MoonAsics would triying to scam, the pre-orders price would have been at least 50% and the equipment specs would be a copy paste of market average, so please dont make accusations without proof.

Well maybe you should wait a little before announcing to the whole world. Get some solid numbers and videos. Of course no one will believe you. A new company out of the blue with AMAZING specs. It's hard to believe man.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 12:07:22 AM

No videos, no peer review, no real product... no way.

Likely yet another scam.
anderl

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:35:54 AM

So moonasic posts here 2 days ago just over 12 posts young and hasn't answered any real questions about NRE, foundry, fpga demos, but argues about the cost of google adwords and the few hundred it costs to run a woocommernce/wordpress website.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 02:22:41 AM

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 04:06:24 AM

I would be extremely interested in something like this... but yea, without seeing anything, very very hard to believe. I highly look forward TO seeing one though, would be  Shocked

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
zhinkk

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:10:15 AM

So moonasic posts here 2 days ago just over 12 posts young and hasn't answered any real questions about NRE, foundry, fpga demos, but argues about the cost of google adwords and the few hundred it costs to run a woocommernce/wordpress website.

Pretty much. I have no problem giving them trust. They just have to show me SOMETHING. All the questions are just simply left unanswered and answered with useless facts such as how much they are spending on advertising. Yeah, good scams are the ones that are invested into heavily.
jjj0923

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 02:02:15 PM

scam for sure - I Im'd them on their website and said I wanted to visit the manufacturing facility in china to verify they were for real.

they said that was not possible... WELL YEA!!! - because they're not for real

they said they were based in Estonia...

total fricking scam.

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: