Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: **BUY** - Investment: 4000$ - looking for Spondoolies sp30-August  (Read 1947 times)
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:20:38 PM

Any offer send me a PM.. Please do NOT put the offer as comment.. (Prefer confidentiality) ..Thanks!  Smiley

You "Prefer confidentiality" so you come to a bitcoin forum...and want to use ebay/paypal.  That doesn't make sense.

So? what is the problem? Is there a rule that prohibits this? ..I come to a bitcon forum because I don't see any sp30 pre-order or ad on Ebay yet..  Undecided

Using Paypal is not confidential.  And clearly paypal can lead to chargebacks and scamming.
dannyprats (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:32:55 PM

I've seen too many scams using crypto-currencies in this forum and elsewhere, so .. PayPal-eBay is the best choice ever because they have a buyer protection policy and money back guarantee. jojojojojo salute!!  Cool
shayr

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:19:01 PM

Hello.

I don't have one for sale, but I do have a word of caution about Paypal. I presume you want to use
their services because of their Buyer protection, am I right? If so, be aware that you will not necessarily
be eligible for it.

For example, if you pay the person through Paypal's option of "send money to friends or family", then you
are not covered. Also, when you buy a custom-made item (which this one is kind of is), again, you are not
covered.

I would suggest reading the exact terms carefully, as you are about to spend a very large sum of money.
For your convenience, here's a link for terms (based on Paypal in the USA):

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US#13

Hope it helped, good luck with your purchase, hope it'll end well for you.

Cheers
dannyprats (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:35:48 PM

Thanks for the info.. you are correct! ..I trust Ebay but NOT PayPal.   Undecided
shayr

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:43:25 PM

You are welcome. I would recommend using a reputable ESCROW agreed by both
parties (i.e. you and the seller). As they say, check, check and double check again.

And always read the small letters at the end of any agreement Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: