Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS: PCI-E Cables for 1btc, ***Free Worldwide Shipping for buying 2 or up***  (Read 2083 times)
francong (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2012, 03:54:58 PM

Unleash the power of your Motherboard!

I am going to sell these cables
PCI-E x1-x1 Extender(16cm)
PCI-E x16-x16 Extender(16cm)
PCI-E x1-x16 Converter(16cm)

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7207/6847060500_1e6239afe9_b.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7059/6993183505_882baea475_b.jpg

All selling in 1btc each, free worldwide shipping for buying 2 or up. Simply PM me your shipping address and your required quantity, I'll send you an unique bitcoin address ASAP. Once the payment is received, I 'll send them out immediately.

For members who reached 40 posts and already registered for 2 weeks or more can enjoy 30 days guarantee. In case of package lost, or cable defect, I will send you a new one or you can receive a FULL REFUND WITHOUT SENDING THE FAULTY CABLES BACK.

All cables will be sent by Hong Kong Post registered mail. You may receive your cables within 7-14 days.

Check your BIOS settings and install appropriate drivers for your motherboards. Sometimes it may fails to detect graphic cards if in lack of drivers. However, I tried A-bit IP35 Pro and Asus P5K Pro on every single PCI-E slot, they all run perfectly.

The affect in performance of mining by using these cables are insignificant. However, up to 30% drop in benchmark may occur in gaming or 3Dmarks if 1x->16x converter is used.

BUY 10 GET 1 Free.
For US miners, cables will be handled as USPS first class mail when they arrive US.
For 25pcs of up, parcel will be shipped by Fedex International.

Leave me a message if you need longer length.
Happy mining.  Cheesy
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
francong (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2012, 03:58:09 AM

All cables are brand new. Grin
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
March 21, 2012, 05:35:02 AM

Hey, I'm thinking about adding another card to my system. Do you have any powered 1x -> 16x cables? I'd also like one quite a bit longer, ~.5m preferably.

-Garrett

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
francong (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2012, 02:21:58 PM

Hey, I'm thinking about adding another card to my system. Do you have any powered 1x -> 16x cables? I'd also like one quite a bit longer, ~.5m preferably.

-Garrett
Wow .5m is lengthy, not sure if the connection is still well even if the cable is powered.

I tried today with a 25cm extender w/o power and the system hanged. Give me a moment to try if two 25cm extender w/ power can provide a good performance.
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 08:50:22 PM

Thanks for trying this for me.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: