Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you a holder, MNs holder, miner?
I`m only a darkcoin holder and don`t have any masternode
I`m only the masternode holder
I`m only a miner
I`m darkcoin masternode holder and a miner too
I don`t have darkcoins but I like the community

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DARKCOIN: Are you a: holder, MNs holder, miner?  (Read 1196 times)
splawik21 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:00:10 PM

Hi drk community.
There was some curiosity from some members about the questions from the poll.
So why not to vote for which option are you?
Cheers
For DRK we believe Wink

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
phzi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:04:11 PM

Uh... where's the option for none of the above?

The DRK community is full of idiots, and I wouldn't touch the coin itself with a 10-foot-pole.
splawik21 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:07:03 PM

DONE Smiley

Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:09:02 PM

The DRK community is full of idiots, and I wouldn't touch the coin itself with a 10-foot-pole.
Rich idiots, apparently. Also a lot of programmers/ people with technical knowledge. Wonder what would draw such people to DRK, and not the shitcoins you patronize?
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 06:12:19 PM

It's a darkcoin related poll, so why should people who have no connection to darkcoin vote at all?

If I owned a supermarket and created a poll to find out if people are happy with my service WHY would I let people vote who have never entered my shop in the first place???

splawik21 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:18:03 PM

It's a darkcoin related poll, so why should people who have no connection to darkcoin vote at all?

If I owned a supermarket and created a poll to find out if people are happy with my service WHY would I let people vote who have never entered my shop in the first place???
You know what.... you`re right Smiley
I`ll cancel NONE. - there were 2 votes for None.... but you are right...we want to know what ppl do exactly...

Pencha

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:08:33 PM

There is no option for miner and bagholder! I mine and buy some more to double it. If i had 1000 coins i would make MN.

rethink-your-strategy

Activity: 173
Merit: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:03:05 PM

Holy shit you're a retarded fucktard.

"James Bond would choose Darkcoin!"

Really? Without even stepping beyond the bounds of pure fiction, James Bond was funded by MI6 and wouldn't have chosen a cryptocurrency of his own accord. Even if MI6 did choose a cryptocurrency, they'd probably choose Bitcoin because of its fungibility. If they wanted to stay under the radar they'd choose Monero because it's the only CN coin with any degree of liquidity. Seriously, bro, get a clue.
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:08:12 PM

The last option in the poll is: "I don`t have darkcoins but I like the community"

Surely there could've been another addition: I don't have darkcoins and I think the community sucks.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
phzi

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:16:04 PM

The last option in the poll is: "I don`t have darkcoins but I like the community"

Surely there could've been another addition: I don't have darkcoins and I think the community sucks.
Bingo... like anyone with half a brain that understands DarkCoin is going nowhere, and X11 is the worst considered proof of work algorithm yet (likely ASIC mined from the very beginning).
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:04:43 AM

DRK for life...

I'm mining, master-noding and enjoy daily conversation with one of the best communities in crypto...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:25:30 AM

DRK for life here too - masternodes are genius as proof of service and provide that feedback loop to keep the price high so miners get rewarded for securing the network.

I mine and have masternodes - I dont bother pump & dump shitcoins anymore. I Invest time and energy learning awesome stuff from the great DRK community.

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:46:25 AM

DRK for life here too - masternodes are genius as proof of service and provide that feedback loop to keep the price high so miners get rewarded for securing the network.

I mine and have masternodes - I dont bother pump & dump shitcoins anymore. I Invest time and energy learning awesome stuff from the great DRK community.

Masternode(s) as in plural?!  Hot damn!  How do you rate son? :p

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:49:01 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 05:11:33 AM by stealth923

Masternode(s) as in plural?!  Hot damn!  How do you rate son? :p

I didnt get into DRK as early as some - I got in mid way but still really happy as I have been focusing all my mining efforts into it (3-4 months) and not wasting time risking pump & dumps. I have lost out on a pump & dump once and never want to waste my time on them again.

From mining and early btc investments I have a couple of masternodes. Getting masternode payments is exciting and watching the community evolve and work together is amazing. Once you get involved it has a very different feel to other coins, price is hardly ever discussed or people screaming "HODL" etc. Its all about innovation and introducing bleeding edge never seen crypto technologies that have real use. Look at the x11 algorithm and how many coins have copied dark. Not to mention, Darksend+ and anonymity, Dark Gravity Wave and soon to be seen Spork technology to allow high risk changes to be implemented safely.

I would say that we are still very very early in on DRK's journey so its never too late to get involved!

Go to Darkcointalk.org for more info Smiley

Mt. Gox

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:55:29 AM

I am a prospective soon-to-be investor. Smiley

Along with the other anonymous coins like BCN and XMR, DRK prices will probably jump whenever issues arise with the traceability of Bitcoin transactions.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
splawik21 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:51:28 AM

This is GREAT!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: