Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] Invites to Agora  (Read 659 times)
stevensegalobama (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:47:54 PM

hello buddies, I'm offering invites to Agora (of course for free). Just pm me
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:51:20 PM

Is it that marketplace? If so then you're really stupid posting this on clearnet.
Well, it's your security, not mine.
stevensegalobama (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:54:11 PM

Is it that marketplace? If so then you're really stupid posting this on clearnet.

what's the problem? I'm not selling anything.
If you don't do anything of illegal you can surf any website you want
DubFX

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:10:47 PM

You are registered there and you're offering refferal link linked to your acount with wich you buy drugs. 
stevensegalobama (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:27:31 PM

You are registered there and you're offering refferal link linked to your acount with wich you buy drugs. 

I'm not inviting anyone to buy anything illegal. I'm against this kind of things.
I'm just offering an opportunity to expand ordinary knowledge about internet into something more specific and interesting.
If someone asks me a shop where to buy stuffs for home, it's not my fault if he goes there, buy a knife and go at home and kills a relative. People can enter into shops and observe and know something new.

don't be pessimistic.
DubFX

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:30:08 PM

I'm not inviting anyone to buy anything illegal. I'm against this kind of things.
I'm just offering an opportunity to expand ordinary knowledge about internet into something more specific and interesting.
If someone asks me a shop where to buy stuffs for home, it's not my fault if he goes there, buy a knife and go at home and kills a relative. People can enter into shops and observe and know something new.

don't be pessimistic.
The difference is that it's site related only to illegal things...but well you know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: