Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP CRASH BITCOIN  (Read 9036 times)
Prez

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:27:09 AM

The chance of this happening is slim.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:33:55 AM

The banks and the money system are on the verge of collapsing. If they don't have a proverbial rabbit in their proverbial hat, they are going to crash... soon.

It's difficult to see what the effect will be on Bitcoin. Bitcoin might become the next REAL money. But if the crash is so bad that the Internet or the power grid go down, Bitcoin might flop right along with everything else.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
taylortyler

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:36:26 AM

What is your major malfunction private?!
AntiFascist

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:42:26 AM

bitcoin will not become the next REAL money.  When everything crashes electronics, guns, and silver will be the money.  Bitcoin is a scam and so is mastercoin.  Look at the rampant corruption within the VC community and bitangels.  Look at how David Johnston forces centralized corruption on future implementations of the blockchain.  He conned maidsafe into accepting MSC which is total crap. 

All the signs are there for runaway corruption followed by a huge price collapse!!!
AntiFascist

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:53:14 AM

THE BITCOIN NETWORK IS NOT THE ANSWER TO OUR FAILING FINANCIAL SYSTEM!!

The Bitcoin Network has added extra strain to the failing financial system.  One reason the financial system is failing is due to inefficiency, often caused by corruption.  The Bitcoin Network increases the potential for this corruption and inefficiency, not the other way around.  

Bitcoiners are like… "oh this ponzi scheme is going to solve our economic problems!  Winklevoss told me so!"

Sorry, that's not the case.  

WORK TO CENTRALIZE THE NETWORK
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 03:22:38 AM

Once again.. (clears throat) WE'RE ALREADY THERE !

WARNING ! 5-10% control 80-90% of the high level descision making, hashpower and coins ! Shocked

BitProdigy

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

We Are The New Wealthy Elite, Gentlemen

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:44:28 AM

Why has this thread gotten to 9 pages??  Huh

Are we in the troll feeding business now? Have we no better way to spend our time and energy than playing a ridiculous game rolled out by a troll who feeds on frustrating and confusing people? trols no importan

#mylastpostonthisthread
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 04:55:58 AM

So much for being free from 3rd party intervention/ control. How many of you are renting/ cloud hashing from people such as these ?

http://hongwrong.com/hong-kong-bitcoin/

Now lets just sit back and watch while the whales do most, if not all, of the work for us. Grin

Btw, before ANY coin can claim to be decentralized it needs a decentralized internet and power grid to run on. Wink

Kayex

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:04:48 AM

Even though BTC just loweres transaction fees,
It's a quick and easy way to send money IMO.
Also paypal just takes away too much money from my services. Sad

redHeadBlunder

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:03:04 AM

This is crazy. Why would you even post this here? No one is going to agree with you.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:23:03 PM

Community,

Promote centralization of the Bitcoin mining network.  It will crash soon after.  

Why should the community do this?  Name one good thing Bitcoin has done for you other than reducing transaction fees.  You can't.  Bitcoin hasn't ended the fed, hasn't fixed the divide of wealth in society, has hindered our economy more than it has helped, has promoted corruption on a massively unprecedented scale…

PROMOTE CENTRALIZATION TO END BITCOIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=armNJPSFOCI

Why the fuck would you want to do this anyway?

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Bitcoinbikers

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Now that's a can do attitude!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 06:30:12 PM

1D6p2j56E4sTsjC7raahVm8HVEmWHMFFma
rackcityb1

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:39:54 PM

Community,

Promote centralization of the Bitcoin mining network.  It will crash soon after. 

Why should the community do this?  Name one good thing Bitcoin has done for you other than reducing transaction fees.  You can't.  Bitcoin hasn't ended the fed, hasn't fixed the divide of wealth in society, has hindered our economy more than it has helped, has promoted corruption on a massively unprecedented scale…

Why the fuck would you want to do this anyway?
I would think that for someone with that forum ranking would almost certainly not post something like this.

I would assume that the OPs account has been hacked/sold.
BITCOINBITCH

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:20:20 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 11:33:08 PM by BITCOINBITCH

Firstly, your video says its private???
Secondly its already 85% centralised by the Farms.

Bitcoin blows bigtime all the same. Here's my story:

In the 7 months I was involved here at bitcointalk.org and with BTC.
Their were at least 4 payments from mining that were on the blockchain BUT NEVER reached my wallet.
That led me to asking questions on this forum, that NOBODY could answer. Instead I was called a TROLL and I was lying.
I did eventually get a friend to try and help, but they couldn't resolve why either.
I allowed them access through T.V. as proof the BTC never hit my wallet. I watched them the whole time and they NEVER dumped my private keys.
BUT that PM was unfortunately intercepted by a MOD. Because No-one else knew my pass.
That MOD was around at the time, replying to my posts for help when I was posting their was an issue. No-one else had the power to intercept that PM to my friend telling him I had PM'd him my login details.
After my friend tried to help and had logged out, about 3 hrs later while asleep, my Private keys were stolen and the Teamviewer log deleted. I didn't know they had been stolen as yet, but seen that Teamviewer had been contacted again by the logged out msg that appears when somebody terminates a hookup.
The robbery all happened on the fly when I was on again another day questioning for help about the missing payments. The Mod was also again their that day posting to myself.
I can't prove it was the MOD, but I just know it was. Incredibly I was made fun of by hereomembers after it all went down and how my BTC was stolen.

When I posted after the robbery what I believed had truly happened and how could hereomembers make fun of this. My posts were then deleted, then my account was also. (I have a copy of all this as proof it went down as I anticipated the deletions)
I then realised any credibility that bitcointalk.org MOD was not involved was gone.
I followed where the BTC went and it ended up in this account and  is 100% connected to Bitcointalk - https://blockchain.info/address/16R14EH4v8A9GPXkAAP8gcMFBA8oxA8nbY
It used to be in constant rotation with about another 10 wallets, but it seems they gave up on rotating it about 3 months ago.

On my next account, I mentioned on the BC forum that their "Wall St" investors coming on board was a scam. Again that account was deleted also.
I have never been abusive to warrant any account be deleted. Just hard facts that were washed away like my posts and accounts.
Here's Iconexpert from BC lying about that initial dump to investors and saying it was a glitch - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.17480

I will never forget the day it all clicked and I realized that BTC had turned into nothing but a scam.
From its humble origins of everyone having access to mine as Satoshi had developed. To the mining equipment sellers ripping off buyers while they mined with their machines.
To the farms that have grown pushing difficulty so high its now worthless to mine and centralizing BTC. To the continued lies from equipment sellers with their B.S. of ASIC Scrypts of over 200 MHs.
I have called it a day! I still have BTC even though I am down 90% with all the pump and dumps and continued scams like Mintpals and other exchanges of buying before listing to the public.
The best thing I have ever done is given away all to do with BTC and have returned to a normal life much wiser from the truth.

I don't care if you delete this account, I don't care if you call me a liar or a troll, because I, like most out their believed in BTC.
The facts are is that nobody is buying BTC, as in USD for BTC, yes theirs trading but market gap continues to decline.
So these massive bag holders from all these scams, the farms, bitcointalk.org and the cheating exchanges cant ever cash out even if they tried.
It is only a matter of time before somebody grabs what buy orders their are left. 95% would be fake anyway!

Justice has come full circle and it is redemption to those that have lost.
I have learnt what looks good on paper defiantly doesn't mean anything in the real world, and BTC sadly developed into nothing but a giant scam.
Ironic isn't it?
Goodluck to those who don't know, and to you scammers your fucked! Those who do know are excited to know you can never cash out your hoards of monopoly money and BTC is in its final days of existence.

I will end saying with what I first said on my first ever post on a now deleted account.
GREED DESTROYS ALL WITH EVIL!

And FUCK YOU in advance to those who try to keep you believing in this worthless junk! Its all a Virtual price, their is no demand for BTC whatsoever let alone reasons of saving on TX costs.
I simply feel sorry for those blinded by lies and manipulation to what was once 5 years ago a decent venture into decentralization.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:35:41 PM

I would think that for someone with that forum ranking would almost certainly not post something like this.

I would assume that the OPs account has been hacked/sold.

This thread was (should be) voted "topic most needing to die", so let's all just stop.  Smiley

LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 09:28:10 PM

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
BITCOINBITCH

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:33:24 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 11:33:35 PM by BITCOINBITCH

I'm an ass for telling the public the truth am I?
Thanks for the public confirm there Snr Member, on how BTC is a giant scam.

Virtual millionaires. Your soon to be virtual recluses.
You will return to back under that rock you crawled out from in about another month.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery!
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:38:34 PM

Community,

Promote centralization of the Bitcoin mining network.  It will crash soon after.  

Why should the community do this?  Name one good thing Bitcoin has done for you other than reducing transaction fees.  You can't.  Bitcoin hasn't ended the fed, hasn't fixed the divide of wealth in society, has hindered our economy more than it has helped, has promoted corruption on a massively unprecedented scale…

Why you want BC to die?
Also the youtube video you posted is private and I cannot watch it.
It is true that Bitcoin is used for funding not good things but also has many positive as the fiat money. It is the same! The world is not only flowers and butterflies
BR
Gondel
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:07:46 PM

THIS
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:05:05 PM

One of the absolute best things we all can do is, help crash Bitcoin. Why? The concept of Bitcoin encryption and usage involves some radical thinking and scripting technology. Has everyone thought of all the possibilities? Probably not. But if we all work hard at crashing Bitcoin, we will discover any potential flaws that it might have, and then we will know what has to be done to keep Bitcoin working effectively. So, let's keep on trying to crash Bitcoin as hard as we can. We will only improve it by doing so.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: