Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:22:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP CRASH BITCOIN  (Read 9036 times)
vintagetrex (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:25:01 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 06:41:15 AM by vintagetrex

Community,

Promote centralization of the Bitcoin mining network.  It will crash soon after.  

Why should the community do this?  Name one good thing Bitcoin has done for you other than reducing transaction fees.  You can't.  Bitcoin hasn't ended the fed, hasn't fixed the divide of wealth in society, has hindered our economy more than it has helped, has promoted corruption on a massively unprecedented scale…

PROMOTE CENTRALIZATION TO END BITCOIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=armNJPSFOCI
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:27:42 AM

how to be a subversive to end the bitcoin and fight corruption. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8K5Nm-_gac
Musent

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:30:42 AM

Do you have anything other than YT video for sources?
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:35:36 AM

Good luck with your current project.  Cheesy

BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:39:00 AM

I dont wanna be subversive.  I want to eat pizza and be happy.

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:39:19 AM

It sounds like your issue is more with the Bitcoin foundation.
You mentioned Gavin and Jeff.

I think a lot of people would agree with you here.  Personally
I take a neutral stance on the foundation.

Regardless,  I see no reason for you to bash Bitcoin the protocol.

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:39:48 AM

You can't.  Bitcoin hasn't ended the fed

For you maybe.

It has ended my use of the fed.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Musent

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:40:46 AM

Not sure you will get a lot of support for your new found "project". Or are you just looking for views?
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:44:36 AM

I love the technology, the decentralized consensus is awesome.  I am a crypto 2.0 developer and see awesome potential in the technology but Bitcoin is not the potential.  This was and is a bubble caused by Fed inflation that will end as soon as mining is centralized.  

My sources are me, my experience, mathematical skill, and implementations of the technology make me a valid source.

I did the math proofs for datacoin's algorithm on the Alt block chains forum in November 2013.  Datacoin is one of the most innovative ledgers out there and it is being used to launch StorJ, the first Crypto 2.0 to hit the market.  
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:50:54 AM

I love the technology, the decentralized consensus is awesome.  I am a crypto 2.0 developer and see awesome potential in the technology but Bitcoin is not the potential.  This was and is a bubble caused by Fed inflation that will end as soon as mining is centralized.  

My sources are me, my experience, mathematical skill, and implementations of the technology make me a valid source.

I did the math proofs for datacoin's algorithm on the Alt block chains forum in November 2013.  Datacoin is one of the most innovative ledgers out there and it is being used to launch StorJ, the first Crypto 2.0 to hit the market.  

If these other cryptocurrencies are as great as you think they are, they will succeed on their own merits
without you asking people to help crash Bitcoin.  Come on now...

vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:52:41 AM

You can't.  Bitcoin hasn't ended the fed

For you maybe.

It has ended my use of the fed.

until we crash bitcoin...
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:56:56 AM

If these other cryptocurrencies are as great as you think they are, they will succeed on their own merits

Of course they will succeed on their own just as surely as Bitcoin will find the end of its life cycle and die. 
theblacksquid

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:57:34 AM

I have been spending many an hour to find a usable Storj client, or at least, anything beyond a pretty website. Do you have links to a working impelementation?

And no, don't post another YT vid.

Support Decentralized Commerce - OpenBazaar.org
Add some science to your mining!  GRIDCOIN
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:59:49 AM

Of course they will succeed on their own just as surely as Bitcoin will find the end of its life cycle and die. 

Yes, surely.  Look into Dankcoin.  I think it will mark the beginning of a new era.

darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:00:31 AM

Not sure you will get a lot of support for your new found "project". Or are you just looking for views?

He's just looking for views.

Bitcoin takes central power out of the control of governments. It puts the power IN THE PEOPLE. Bitcoin is the god damn definition of democracy.
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:00:42 AM

I have been spending many an hour to find a usable Storj client, or at least, anything beyond a pretty website. Do you have links to a working impelementation?

And no, don't post another YT vid.

StorJ has not been released yet.  It likely will not be released for some time as there is growing dissent in the bitcoin community where developers feel they have been exploited by investors.  
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:04:05 AM

Bitcoin takes central power out of the control of governments. It puts the power IN THE PEOPLE. Bitcoin is the god damn definition of democracy.

THIS IS A PROPAGANDA LIE

Satoshi's original code was hacked and 184 billion BTC were created.  What happened? Gavin Andresen deleted the additional coins and restarted the network from a previous point.  

In a democracy, if a rich guy has all the gold until one day it begins raining gold, and the rich guy says "hey that gold isn't supposed to be there!!!"  Would the community gather up all the gold and bury it so the rich guy could keep his position in society?  Do you enjoy your enslavement to the wealthy that much??

THIS HAPPENED IN BITCOIN
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:09:21 AM

THIS IS A PROPAGANDA LIE

Satoshi's original code was hacked and 184 billion BTC were created.  What happened? Gavin Andresen deleted the additional coins and restarted the network from a previous point.  

In a democracy, if a rich guy has all the gold until one day it begins raining gold, and the rich guy says "hey that gold isn't supposed to be there!!!"  Would the community gather up all the gold and bury it so the rich guy could keep his position in society?  Do you enjoy your enslavement to the wealthy that much??

THIS HAPPENED IN BITCOIN

Ok your a troll/hacked account, your stupid lies are not even remotely amusing.

Go back to your troll cave.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:10:03 AM

THIS IS A PROPAGANDA LIE

In a democracy, if a rich guy has all the gold until one day it begins raining gold, and the rich guy says "hey that gold isn't supposed to be there!!!"  Would the community gather up all the gold and bury it so the rich guy could keep his position in society?  Do you enjoy your enslavement to the wealthy that much??

THIS HAPPENED IN BITCOIN

Calm down:
Even if that really happened, it was Alpha software...Gavin fixed it and now BTC is growing up.  Smiley

vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:10:51 AM

So let me get this straight…

"Satoshi's" 1 million BTC were diluted to 1,000,000 / 184,001,000,000

and the "democratic community" opted to return Satoshi's $600,000,000 worth of BTC?  

How many times has democracy elected to give you $600,000,000?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: