Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will make Fine Banners + other size Ads for you, static or motion, Great prices.  (Read 3187 times)
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 04:33:47 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 01:59:12 AM by snarlpill

Hey guys, just like the title says. I will design and create any size ad you need, and I can make them still or with motion. Ads with motion are great for catching the visitor's eye and attracting them towards clicking on your ad, thus landing them on your site. My services would be great for you if you have your own site or company, but also referral links.

Start growing your business/website/referrals today with a beautiful, clean-looking, and straight-to-the-point ad! If you have a company that sells physical goods, I may ask for a link to your site, or some product pictures I would use to make nice looking and relevant ads. I also work fairly quick! You will usually have your product completed after an hour or 2. If you need professional-looking product photos taken for your web store, I can handle those as well.

Prices Are: 0.015 0.01 BTC for static ads, 0.025 0.02 for motion ads. Prices reduced for intro. rates! These prices apply to all of the standard ad sizes. If you need something different, i.e. a full page advertisement for the web or print, I am willing to do that but we would have to discuss it beforehand and negotiate for a price.

Sometimes a company may even offer a set of pre-made banner and other size ads available to you to use for referrals. Many of these look very nice, definitely, but I have also seen many out there in Bitcoin-land that are visually lacking and flat-out dull, and thus draw no attention from the average website visitor seeing it on a page, which will probably result in 0 referrals/0 increased sales traffic to your store. In these cases, I am more than happy to design a brand new banner; one that is more visually-appealing than the stock ads provided. I will even re-write the html code for you to include the new ad with your referral link, if you would need this done.

I can help with the coding needed to implement the ads on a webpage if you are a beginning developer who is still learning the ropes. I can also offer advertising advice, such as some of the best online outlets to look into as far as paying with Bitcoin or fiat (USD, GBP, etc.) to display your ads on targeted and popular sites. Also can recommend great advertising companies where you can have your ads displayed on other BTC sites for Cheap. I can even handle the advertising end of your company or site if you want to have your name out there more and grow, but don't have the time or means to do it yourself.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this service, just reply in the thread or shoot me a PM. I can also provide a few work samples if you would like to see some. But I really, really want to get established as the right person to turn to if you are looking to get some quality and effective advertising done for your company/site/referral link for a great price, and I will strive to go above and beyond for you to create something you are very satisfied with.

I will require a small 25% payment beforehand, after we have worked out the details of your work order. This is only because I plan on spending a lot of time and effort on these to get them looking on point, and if you end up trying something shady and not paying, then at least I received something for the time and effort expended. This is definitely negotiable with trusted members of this community, just ask.

Thanks for reading,
snarlpill

Here are a few quick examples I've made, and a few I have done for clients:

Simple Banner I made for my Faucet site:

Banner for Milk Mane Supply:

Simple Motion Banner for MMS:

Lunamine Motion Banner:

Banner I designed for fairlay.com

Banner for EarnABit.com:

200 x 200 ad for Rollin.io                      300 x 250 ad for EarnABit.com:

A 160x600 ad for EarnABit    

Simple Logo I designed for a Bitcoin Tax Blog:

PrimeDice 3 ad I made for my referral link:

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 05:28:09 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 05:52:50 PM by snarlpill

Update! All ads created by myself can also get 24-48 hours Free Advertising on my website, which gets roughly 26,000+ page views daily and growing! This is conditional, i.e.- if you want to do that, I will, you just have to mention it!

Just let me know what I can do to help your business/website/referrals grow!

snarlpill

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 04:32:16 AM

Bump! Prices dropped for introductory rates! If you have any questions or special requests, just let me know.

Here's a quick little gif banner that I made for my lunamine referral link if anybody wants to see a small sample. Like I said, this was a quick one; a paid banner would be much nicer. Ads with motion catch the eye much better than a static ad, and attract more visitors to your company/website/referral page. 

-snarlpill

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:15:26 PM

Can you post more samples in the OP?

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 03:07:21 PM

Sure Smiley
A few examples updated in the OP

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:39:25 PM

Sure Smiley
A few examples updated in the OP
Thanks, not really my cup of tea but nice work.

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 12:08:58 AM

Thanks for the response and feedback. If there is something specific you have in mind, feel free to shoot me a PM, I can make many different styles of ads.

snarlpill

fairlay

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 06:31:35 PM

We 100% recommend - we only had to describe what the banner is good for and no details.

snarlpill came up with a very nice solution and 0.02BTC is a very good price for:

www.fairlay.com - the Bitcoin prediction market - the future of reliable information
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 10:54:18 PM

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad I was able to help you out. If you ever need more work done in the future, any size, just shoot me a message and we could work out a good deal for you.

Just finished one for Rollin.io, I'll update the OP with it.

snarlpill

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:03:54 PM

Thanks for the response and feedback. If there is something specific you have in mind, feel free to shoot me a PM, I can make many different styles of ads.

snarlpill

Thanks, If I need something I'll contact you.

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

If anybody is interested in getting some advertisement/logo/or other work done, but has some questions or is a little short on the BTC amount, I encourage you to shoot me a PM and we can discuss it together. I'm usually very flexible with people, and will try to help you out if I can.

snarlpill

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:17:59 AM

Hey,

Can you send me a PM with a link to your work.

Thanks

Duke

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 04:14:43 PM

Hey,

Can you send me a PM with a link to your work.

Thanks

Duke

Smack That Ace,

I'm sorry I am just now seeing this, I have been pretty swamped with different projects for the past few weeks (months, really) and very busy.
Anyways, I don't really have a fully set-up, all-in-one portfolio anywhere at the moment, but most of the recent advertising creation work I have done for clients is shown in the OP. I just updated it adding the most recent banner made for Earnabit.com. We've already arranged a deal and I will also be creating a banner in-line with Bitcointalk's advertising parameters, and a square box ad for earnabit.com as well. I can do a lot of different styles, and can work with specific content requests if you have any. That part is optional, if you don't have any specific items to be included (i.e.- a slogan or details of a specific promotion) that is fine, I have no problem with checking out your site or company and then making relevant advertisements based off of the context or content. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or special requests- simply post them in here or send me a PM and I will be more than happy to see what I can do to work with you and help you reach your goals.

Thanks,
snarlpill

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 11:00:03 PM

Bump, I may have some time to work on some ads later tonight if people need any work done. Did a 200x200px motion ad for my PrimeDice 3 referral link the other day, 86 referrals so far.  Will be making a sweet 468x60 PD3 motion banner as well if anybody's interested. Just let me know.

-snarlpill

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 05:23:09 AM

Bump, if anybody's needing any work done, just let me know either by posting on here or in a PM.

Thanks

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:43:55 PM

Can you do more modern/minimalist work?

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 10:31:25 PM

I can sure give it a shot. If you were interested in trying some work, when I have time I could throw together a few samples maybe and see what you think.
I have an idea of what you're talking about with modern/minimalist style, but if you could post or PM an example of the style you have in mind it might help me picture it a bit better. I'm thinking a static ad would probably be better for minimalist.

Thanks,
snarlpill

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:56:37 AM

I can sure give it a shot. If you were interested in trying some work, when I have time I could throw together a few samples maybe and see what you think.
I have an idea of what you're talking about with modern/minimalist style, but if you could post or PM an example of the style you have in mind it might help me picture it a bit better. I'm thinking a static ad would probably be better for minimalist.

Thanks,
snarlpill

I don't have anything in mind yet, but I was suggesting since most sites are using flat up and minimalistic themes.

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2021, 05:51:08 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2022, 09:01:54 PM by snarlpill

6 year BTCump  Grin

A 300x250 px Gif Ad I made for my friend's company. 300x250 px is Google's top performing ad size on desktop and mobile. The gif ad is 30 seconds long exactly which is the longest length available with Google's ad networks.

An ad like this I would probably do for $20-25 of BTC.

The website I made for my friend's company:
https://www.fields heating.com/

If you need any work done please post in the thread or shoot me a PM!

-snarlpill

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2021, 08:42:12 PM

BTCump! Let me know if you need any static or motion ads done!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: