Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One final push...  (Read 1617 times)
ElectricMucus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2012, 02:01:22 AM

The commonly spread belief that we are heading for the third major Elliott wave is wrong, bitcoin is a commodity not a stock.
Wave 1 started out from worthlessness during the genesis block, you can figure out the rest from here.

I predict a bubble echo of 6.72$ till the final crash to 0.02$ (with several smaller ones in-between).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:04:34 AM

The commonly spread belief that we are heading for the third major Elliott wave is wrong, bitcoin is a commodity not a stock.
Wave 1 started out from worthlessness during the genesis block, you can figure out the rest from here.

I predict a bubble echo of 6.72$ till the final crash to 0.02$ (with several smaller ones in-between).

Tons of bollocks and a smidgeon of wishful thinking

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:04:48 AM

This makes me want to ignore you.  8.5 million BTC * .02 is $170,000.  I think I will ignore you now.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:14:35 AM

I agree we will go down below where we are now in the midterm.  Short term and long term are up though.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2012, 02:18:00 AM

This makes me want to ignore you.  8.5 million BTC * .02 is $170,000.  I think I will ignore you now.

Cheesy

idk whats happening... i can now buy coins at 4.90 CAD should i buy now? or do we plan on going to 0.02$ / bitcoin?

teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:28:51 AM

Cheesy

idk whats happening... i can now buy coins at 4.90 CAD should i buy now? or do we plan on going to 0.02$ / bitcoin?

I know eh... Im pumping large money there as we speak..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
ElectricMucus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2012, 12:20:47 PM

Oh lawd, not really as much response as expected.

keep in mind though the 0.02 is just as much something I came up on the spot. Don't follow your gurus that blindly and use your own head.
But my illustration worked, as you can see making any prediction beyond a few weeks is completely pointless.

To bad no one took the bait about the Elliott stuff  Grin
gewure

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

[#][#][#]

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 12:22:37 PM

dude, aknowledging you trolling, you must have some serious problems..
ElectricMucus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2012, 12:29:26 PM

Why? I think it's more telling when someone sticks to it. (There are plenty of examples of that on this board)
Besides, people accused me of trolling pretty much every week when I used to be very active while just expressing my opinion.

You want an reason?
Fine: Look at the active threads, there is almost no active discussion about either technical analysis or fundamentals, just I'm bull/I'm bear shouting races.
SkRRJyTC
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 12:41:21 PM

Why? I think it's more telling when someone sticks to it. (There are plenty of examples of that on this board)
Besides, people accused me of trolling pretty much every week when I used to be very active while just expressing my opinion.
just I'm bull/I'm bear shouting races.

CMON GUYS JUST JUST ONE MORE FINAL PUSH!
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 12:42:42 PM

just I'm bull/I'm bear shouting races.

CMON GUYS JUST JUST ONE MORE FINAL PUSH!

Sell me some bitcoins!

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
gewure

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

[#][#][#]

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 12:43:40 PM

You want an reason?
Fine: Look at the active threads, there is almost no active discussion about either technical analysis or fundamentals, just I'm bull/I'm bear shouting races.

serious?! you seriously call the end of bitcoin? (i consider prices under 1$ the end)
ElectricMucus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2012, 12:57:50 PM

No I'm not it's just that people started to become way to attached to those things, I know I should go ahead and set an example myself...

I don't really consider prices an indicator for the health of bitcoin. Bitcoin could die and at the same time be worth $1000 (it would be a collectible novelty), it could be worth $0.1 (people don't consider it worth their while), it could be thriving with $1000 (People buy tons of stuff with fractionals) or thrive at 0.1 (people buy tons of stuff with magnitudes)

Granted those extreme examples are somewhat unlikely, but just to illustrate my point.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: