Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zombie = Scammer  (Read 3588 times)
pocketartillery (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:16:18 AM

ZOMBIE = SCAMMER

Offered to sell LR for BTC.  I sent 13.25 to 1PN1G8SHAs4HhycLJrrPT6ykaKNzpdG6PV .  He was supposed to deposit $70.00 in my LR account.  Kept asking to bump the amount that I sent him.  He only sent $2.00.

After sending the screenshot he accused me of scamming him (even though I sent payment first) and has stopped replying to PMs.

https://i.imgur.com/teu1M.jpg

I would assume that he is also scamming in the Xbox Pro thread as we had a lot of messages back and forth the past hour but he won't respond to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zombie

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:19:56 AM

I sent $70. Nice edit fucking fag bro. I sent you fully $70 and your gonna lie to me? Wow

EDIT: AND I DID REPLY TO EVERY PM YOU SENT ME!

Why do you say I am scamming you bro? Do you think I am really gonna send you another $70 fully?

Your crazy!
pocketartillery (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:24:57 AM

You also stopped responding to any PMs for me and apparently for the other people you spammed, but you sure can track down a post and try and defend yourself.
Zombie

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:27:41 AM

You also stopped responding to any PMs for me and apparently for the other people you spammed, but you sure can track down a post and try and defend yourself.

I am not trying to defend myself at all. I replied to all the PM's you sent me. And I replied to every PM someone has sent me.

Do not call me a scammer. Your the scammer sir for saying I didn't send you $70 when I did.
pocketartillery (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:33:22 AM

We are both in agreement that I sent the bitcoins first and that you received them.

We both agree that you sent a payment, you say you sent $70 and I am saying I only received $2.00.

Logic would dictate that the only possible scammer would be you as I have nothing to gain from calling you out publicly.

And on the contrary to what you posted I am not trying to get another transfer of money, nor have I even asked for one, I have been scammed, the money is gone, I know this.

I will give a reputable member my LR account info to login and confirm for themselves (as there is really nothing in the account to lose), unless there is another easier way to confirm the transaction was only $2.00.
Zombie

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:36:22 AM

Oh your gonna give someone your account?

You can just make a new account send $2 to it then give it too someone? That isn't so trust able is it?

No you are a scammer. Just admit it please thank you!

And you need to stop lying.

Thanks
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:38:53 AM

You can just make a new account send $2 to it then give it too someone? That isn't so trust able is it?

Thanks

I am willing to check the account.  If it's legit, the time, batch number, and sending account will match the screenshot (unless you claim he edited these as well).

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Zombie

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:39:49 AM

Thanks

I am willing to check the account.  If it's legit, the time, batch number, and sending account will match the screenshot (unless you claim he edited these as well).

He could of edited them as well. You never know.
notme
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:40:32 AM

Thanks

You know.  You know the correct time, batch number, and sending account.  Are you claiming these don't match your records?

pocketartillery (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:43:36 AM

PM with account info sent to notme.
Zombie

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:44:27 AM

Thanks

You know.  You know the correct time, batch number, and sending account.  Are you claiming these don't match your records?

Yeah it's all wrong. This guy is a scammer please deal with caution! And a big liar!
notme
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:50:19 AM

I confirm that the account history exactly matches the screenshot provided.

In particular, the transaction in question has a date of 3/19/2012 01:45, a batch# of 88724424, a sending account U8256623, and an amount of $2.  The other transactions in the screenshot are also there.

I did not permanently authorize my device, and I have already logged out.  I will delete the PM, but you should probably change your password anyway.

pocketartillery (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:52:53 AM

Thank you for verifying the info for me.
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 03:05:10 AM

One side of this argument has posted a screen shot, and it has been verified independently.  We have the transaction ids, account names and value.  If this is incorrect, the other side should be able to refute it by showing the matching transaction from their end. All I've seen is a lot of loud noises when a small proof will help confirm a transaction error, or one of the two people has been less open than they should.
RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 03:05:59 AM

I sent $70. Nice edit fucking fag bro. I sent you fully $70 and your gonna lie to me? Wow

EDIT: AND I DID REPLY TO EVERY PM YOU SENT ME!

Why do you say I am scamming you bro? Do you think I am really gonna send you another $70 fully?

Your crazy!

Fully sick bro

terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 03:23:12 AM

lol zombie going into mega defensive mode only confirms my suspicions
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 03:55:15 AM

One side of this argument has posted a screen shot, and it has been verified independently.  We have the transaction ids, account names and value.  If this is incorrect, the other side should be able to refute it by showing the matching transaction from their end. All I've seen is a lot of loud noises when a small proof will help confirm a transaction error, or one of the two people has been less open than they should.

Agreed. If Zombie sent the transaction, then he should be able to provide a screenshot and verification from his end showing that he sent it. Only makes sense because pocketartillery was able to provide his evidence.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2012, 04:09:56 AM

One side of this argument has posted a screen shot, and it has been verified independently.  We have the transaction ids, account names and value.  If this is incorrect, the other side should be able to refute it by showing the matching transaction from their end. All I've seen is a lot of loud noises when a small proof will help confirm a transaction error, or one of the two people has been less open than they should.

Agreed. If Zombie sent the transaction, then he should be able to provide a screenshot and verification from his end showing that he sent it. Only makes sense because pocketartillery was able to provide his evidence.

Something tells me that Zombie is a Prince, therefore he probably won't provide evidence. Here's an image of another Prince.

~Bruno~ (not Prince Bruno of India)
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 08:08:37 AM

He is quite active in the carding forums. Even had some stuff about verifying paypal account for $5 and so. Who has bought anything or traded paypal to LR with him should know that.
Serenata

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2012, 08:29:09 AM

I agree with what has been said already. Zombie as well should provide evidence of his innocence.

BitcoinX.gr - To ελληνικό στέκι τoυ Bitcoin

My GPG Key
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: