Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:55:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which team will win England Premier League?
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Tottenham Hotspur
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season  (Read 115258 times)
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:02:25 PM

One thing is for sure: Liverpool have worst manager and the team in the last 20 years. IDK what is Henry hoping for, i kinda miss Gillete and Hicks now although they're utter twats.

quote me on this one: PSG will win champion's league this year.
That would be a refreshment.

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Afrikoin
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

alan watts is all you need

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:35:06 PM

Arsenal win over liverpool Monday night. Place your bets!

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

birdive

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:34:12 PM

i also think that arsenal is better than liverpool

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:40:39 PM

i also think that arsenal is better than liverpool

They are much better but as you know it's not always the best team that wins. For todays match I think Arsenal will win with 3-1.

United is very poor, the lack of goals is quite worrying. They didn't buy Pedro, which was a mistake, and now they will probably panic buy another worthless Southampton player.
yummyransom

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 11:33:12 PM

Anyone feeling same like me that Leo Messi did not deserve that gold for beeing ''the best player of world cup'' ? Who would you give it to if you could decide. I think i'd give it to Persie.
I think he deserves it. Messi is the best player among the rest. He always played very well on the game.

MUFC

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:19:53 AM

machester city is win season 2015/2016 in EPL next cointainder chelsea,manchester united,arsenal,liverlpoll and hotspur

After their start I think you may be right about a City win. I had high hopes for Manchester United before the season started but they've been playing abysmal. I can see them drawing or even losing to the so far unbeaten Swansea this weekend.

Afrikoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:14:57 PM

Not a bad weekend for gunners.

Someone needs to shoot down City. Looking too good and i don't like. De bryune for 54 million pounds? WTF!

Anyone think one day transfers will be quoted in bitcoin? That'll be the day

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

1Referee
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:35:04 PM

Not a bad weekend for gunners.

Someone needs to shoot down City. Looking too good and i don't like. De bryune for 54 million pounds? WTF!

Anyone think one day transfers will be quoted in bitcoin? That'll be the day

City is by far the best team in the BPL, I'm interested in seeing how they would do in the CL. No matter how much City spends on players, they always get trashed by Barca and Real. Let's see if it's different this time.

United looks soo poor, they are a sub top team at this point, they desperately need a striker or two.
1Referee
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:24:11 PM

machester city is win season 2015/2016 in EPL next cointainder chelsea,manchester united,arsenal,liverlpoll and hotspur

After their start I think you may be right about a City win. I had high hopes for Manchester United before the season started but they've been playing abysmal. I can see them drawing or even losing to the so far unbeaten Swansea this weekend.

manchester united lost is team underdog swansea city, is bad manchester united, machester united is must buy center back

Their main worry at this point are attackers. It's shocking to see how they try to play the ball to each other like Barcelona without striking force. They are about to sign Anthony Martial from AS Monaco, which isn't enough. They need another striker.
isvicre

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:57:22 PM

manchester united lost is team underdog swansea city, is bad manchester united, machester united is must buy center back

You call Swansea underdog but their attackers are better than Manchester United. They have Andre Ayew and Bafetimbi Gomis. Actually they both scored a goal against United this game. Wink
Collymore

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:30:59 AM

Their main worry at this point are attackers. It's shocking to see how they try to play the ball to each other like Barcelona without striking force. They are about to sign Anthony Martial from AS Monaco, which isn't enough. They need another striker.

If they don't get any atackers then they're in trouble. I don't think Gaal will be able to grab any decent ones before the transfer window closes. He'll probably end up buying some crappy ones out of desperation.

You call Swansea underdog but their attackers are better than Manchester United. They have Andre Ayew and Bafetimbi Gomis. Actually they both scored a goal against United this game. Wink

Both of Swanseas goals were great. They deserved the win.
Afrikoin
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:56:32 PM

Transfer deadline day over. No signing for Arsenal. COYG

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

1Referee
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:42:50 PM

If they don't get any atackers then they're in trouble. I don't think Gaal will be able to grab any decent ones before the transfer window closes. He'll probably end up buying some crappy ones out of desperation.

Both of Swanseas goals were great. They deserved the win.

They sold Di Maria, Chicharito, Van Persie, Falcao and only bought one striker back..... Van Gaal is destroying United.

City buys TOP quality players such as Sterling, De Bruyne and Otamendi. United buys mediocre players as, Schneiderlin, Sergio Romero, Matteo Darmian, Memphis Depay... Bastian Schweinsteiger and Anthony Martial are the only good signings they made this season.
jasopop

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:02:32 PM

Wales above ENGLAND!!!!! IN THE FIFA RANKINGS AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA England deserve to be 3/4 they are potentially world beaters whilst wales are just below average
billydonley1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:03:34 PM

Martial rumored to be joining stoke city for a 12 million fee in 2017
wetplayer123

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:17:12 PM

Benteke, Sturridge and Lallana out against us reds!!! United easily going to win 3-0
Clegg

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:13:35 PM

They sold Di Maria, Chicharito, Van Persie, Falcao and only bought one striker back..... Van Gaal is destroying United.

City buys TOP quality players such as Sterling, De Bruyne and Otamendi. United buys mediocre players as, Schneiderlin, Sergio Romero, Matteo Darmian, Memphis Depay... Bastian Schweinsteiger and Anthony Martial are the only good signings they made this season.

It's not Gaal's fault. People are always quick to blame the managers but it's the players on the field who should be blamed for not puttin g the ball in the back of the net.

No premier league games today cos of the Euro qualifiers Sad . They should play them midweek.

Benteke, Sturridge and Lallana out against us reds!!! United easily going to win 3-0

Martial rumored to be joining stoke city for a 12 million fee in 2017

Wales above ENGLAND!!!!! IN THE FIFA RANKINGS AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA England deserve to be 3/4 they are potentially world beaters whilst wales are just below average

So you three sockpuppets just signed up to post that? Don't make it too obvious.
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 02:45:15 PM

We are betting LIVE on the Euro 2016 :

Bet NOW, Bet LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

1Referee
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:25:16 AM

What's up with Chelsea? From nr1 title candidate to now sitting on place 17 just above the relegation spots. Arsenal can sink Chelsea even further this saturday.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:14:08 AM

what's wrong with Chelsea, it used to be a superior with Jose Maurinho , Recruit Drogba back to Chelsea!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: