Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:07:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wanna create own coin,but i am not programmer. Is that possible?  (Read 1432 times)
timmy1979222 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:42:13 PM

Are there any ways to create own coin, and earn money from them?
I am not a programmer
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:59:39 PM

http://www.coingen.io/

fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:02:00 PM

Dude, why?

Aren't there enough cryptos from people creating coin just to see if they can make money? Cryptos are not supposed to be a pyramid scheme.
timmy1979222 (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:05:24 PM

this supports only standard coins.can it make pos coins?
S4VV4S

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:28:23 PM

this supports only standard coins.can it make pos coins?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482916.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466908.msg5158540#msg5158540

AliceWonder

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:40:08 PM

I'm going to make a coin too, and to be 100% fair to people without mining hardware, I will 100% pre-mine. That way people with fancy equipment won't have an advantage.

I'll sell the pre-mined coins for a high price only, but don't worry - I'm not greedy, I won't keep any of them for myself! and the high price will help keep the value up until they are all distributed. And then after that, free market! but selling them at a high price will give momentum.

And I'll give a few away for free too, to people who come into my thread and talk about how fair the distribution is, and talk about how green it is, and use the phrase "to the moon".

I'm thinking I'll call it Scrypt Coin Alternative Money [exchange symbol SCAM]

There will be new features of course, but not at release - at release I'll just talk about them but they won't be implemented yet.

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
S4VV4S

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:03:57 PM

I'm going to make a coin too, and to be 100% fair to people without mining hardware, I will 100% pre-mine. That way people with fancy equipment won't have an advantage.

I'll sell the pre-mined coins for a high price only, but don't worry - I'm not greedy, I won't keep any of them for myself! and the high price will help keep the value up until they are all distributed. And then after that, free market! but selling them at a high price will give momentum.

And I'll give a few away for free too, to people who come into my thread and talk about how fair the distribution is, and talk about how green it is, and use the phrase "to the moon".

There will be new features of course, but not at release - at release I'll just talk about them but they won't be implemented yet.

HEY, you stole my idea!!!!    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
PereguineBerty

Activity: 109
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:07:26 PM

You don't need to be a C++ programmer and I bet less than 1% of coin devs are actual programmers if the truth was known. A basic understanding of code syntax, a desire to learn and a lot a patience is all you need really.

Anybody can create a coin and most currencies are just copy and paste clones. If you aren't able to do it with the instructions that can be found in this forum, I'd suggest that you don't waste your money getting somebody to create one for you. Cloning is the easy part and fixing a broken blockchain is something that is almost inevitable at some point and you'll be splashing out again for someone to fix it for you each time this happens.

Although, AliceWonder's service does look rather enticing Smiley
FlyForFun

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:14:37 PM

I am not a programmer

Possible but don't do it, you will waste your time..

MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 03:05:45 PM

I am not a programmer

If you are very well resourced it is possible (aka have $$$$).

But I think you might want to first consider contributing to an existing coin to gain some experience.
Raxe.io

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 03:21:42 PM

https://raxe.io

https://twitter.com/RaxeSoftware
contact@raxe.io

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 04:15:23 PM

cooking.

get into baking instead.

very rewarding.

here's a picture of a cake...

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
coinbbc

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:17:15 PM

a little bit dangerous.no trying.
ChuckOne

Activity: 364

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:36:24 PM

I am not a programmer

Try Asset Exchange of Nxt. There you can issue your own asset and people can trade it like coins.

Next major feature release will also have NXT-pegged monetary system, i.e. you can issue your own coin that is backed by NXTs.

Does that solve your problem?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:39:53 PM

In the spirit of the sediment expressed in the OP, I think you meant Scrypt Coin U2 Money [exchange symbol SCUM].
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:35:12 PM

I am not a programmer

Well at least you are honest about the profit motive. But unless you have a brilliant idea for a best-in-class coin and are prepared to do what it takes to support it through thick and thin, please don't burden us with yet another pointless clonecoin.

I'm sure most of us have spent a little time daydreaming about creating our own coin. Feeds our egos if nothing else. But the promise of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is being hindered by the current flood of pointless junk.

Don't get me wrong - I like the altcoin arena because it serves as a real-world testbed for all manner of wild and crazy ideas. The best will rise to the top and be incorporated by the successful few cryptocurrencies over the long run. But most coins, even by the weakest standards, are doing nothing to really provide us with new features or meaningful ideas to try out in the free market.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
sadghost909

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:30:54 PM

That's possible but creating a coin without experience and understanding of all this forum talking about  just waste of time I think
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:57:26 PM

I am not a programmer
Why would you want to do that if you can't manage any problem afterwards?
djarot

Activity: 350
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:20:54 AM

I would think before doing this if you have no experience - will cost you so much time and take over your life! not to mention if problems come, which of course many will, this business is not straightforward! it is good to have practical experience first, so contribute....and if this does not interest you, you should really consider the baking option! but best of luck to you, i never heard your story before!
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:05:23 AM

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: