Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS My pre-orders  (Read 5693 times)
V.Kodoff (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:37:19 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 04:48:43 PM by V.Kodoff

Well as tittle says i am looking to sell my pre-orders because i don't want to wait anymore.
*You are paying for pre-order miners so the orders will be redirected to your adress,if you want me first to receive them and then to redirect it to you (for some reason) it will cost you extra shipping fees.
**You are paying for pre-order not in-hand miners so its not up to me when you will receive them but from the original seller.
*** Payment only via BTC,shipping from EU.

Selling 2x Viper (scrypt) 250mh/s https://alpha-t.net/product/viper-scrypt-miner-90mhs/ (open for offers)
Selling 3x Titan SecondBatch (Scrypt) https://www.kncminer.com/products/titan-second-batch (open for offers)
Selling 2x 3TH KNC Neptune (Open for offers)
Selling 2x Prospero X-3 http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/prospero-x-3.html

*Leave me offers and contact infos such as skype via PM only (i prefer it because the instant chat)

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
bit_wizard

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:06:46 PM

Well as tittle says i am looking to sell my pre-orders because i don't want to wait anymore.
*You are paying for pre-order miners so the orders will be redirected to your adress,if you want me first to receive them and then to redirect it to you (for some reason) it will cost you extra shipping fees.
**You are paying for pre-order not in-hand miners so its not up to me when you will receive them but from the original seller.

Selling 2x Viper (scrypt) 250kh/s https://alpha-t.net/product/viper-scrypt-miner-90mhs/ (open for offers)
Selling 3x Titan SecondBatch (Scrypt) https://www.kncminer.com/products/titan-second-batch (open for offers)
Selling 2x Prospero X-3 http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/prospero-x-3.html

*Leave me offers and contact infos such as skype via PM only (i prefer it because the instant chat)

PM sent
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:36:41 PM

Selling 2x Viper (scrypt) 250kh/s https://alpha-t.net/product/viper-scrypt-miner-90mhs/ (open for offers)

PM sent
Buddy,i am not here to joke,not sure why you are joking it with me.
I consider your offer as joke,because anyone who will accept to sell his miner (not even used) for half price,would be a scammer.
Well sorry pal,i am not scammer,i won't accept your lowball offer,keep it for youself,thanks.

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:12:24 PM

u said open to offer, he made one ...
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:36:59 PM

Plenty of people bought A2s at 10k and are now selling at 5500. Good luck with sales!
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 06:43:22 PM

I wish people would just stop falling for the pre order crap already.. How many people have to get burned to figure this out?
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:38:58 PM

I wish people would just stop falling for the pre order crap already.. How many people have to get burned to figure this out?

I personally don't mind preorder with PayPal, since you can always charge back. That's the double edge of using PayPal for transactions, though.
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:43:59 PM

FYI, you might want to change your OP to reflect the correct hashrate.  250kh vs. 250mh scrypt makes one helluva a big difference.  Good luck with your sale, I suspect most of the offer's you will receive on the alpha units are going to be pretty low though :/

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:41:00 PM

FYI, you might want to change your OP to reflect the correct hashrate.  250kh vs. 250mh scrypt makes one helluva a big difference.  Good luck with your sale, I suspect most of the offer's you will receive on the alpha units are going to be pretty low though :/
Thank you buddy Smiley Fixed.

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:57:13 PM

Still for sale,had more than 10+ offers,if nothing good come,i will just accept some of them.

crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:43:54 AM

Still for sale,had more than 10+ offers,if nothing good come,i will just accept some of them.

WoW...with all the hardware ya bought it sure looks like you ain't hurting for money...maybe you should just wait n mine with them Wink but good luck anyways Smiley

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:08:47 AM

WoW...with all the hardware ya bought it sure looks like you ain't hurting for money...maybe you should just wait n mine with them Wink but good luck anyways Smiley
Well,i have many offers crossing my inbox,i will wait like 2-3 days more before i accept some offer Smiley

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:01:13 PM

Cmon guys Smiley Still taking offers,if nothing good come in 2 days i will close this thread and just wait.

Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:18:27 PM

Sent you a PM about what batches the X3 and the Neptunes are.
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:50:05 PM

Sent you a PM about what batches the X3 and the Neptunes are.
I will contact you soon.
Still for sale,if i don't get any good offers,i guess i will wait.
I am going to give it 1 day more.

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:28:21 PM

Last chance for everyone who wants them.
If i don't like none of the offers i get,i will just wait and keep them.
Still open for offers.

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:07:42 PM

Was on vacation,still waiting for some serious offers.

nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:22:31 AM

Still for sale

I thought you were accepting offers a while back?
Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:31:48 AM

What batch are the Neptune and X-3?
harles9

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:24:34 AM

If you're sick and tired of wasting time, how do you think prospective buyers are going to feel?  You didn't take marketing classes in Uni, did you?   Cheesy
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:55:32 PM

What batch are the Neptune and X-3?
Its second batch.
Still for sale

bit_wizard

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:58:36 AM

PM sent
I consider your offer as joke,because anyone who will accept to sell his miner (not even used) for half price,would be a scammer.
Well sorry pal,i am not scammer,i won't accept your lowball offer,keep it for youself,thanks.

You should have accepted my offer a month ago so it seems.
Now with new products to compete, how do you expect to sell at your asking price?
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:08:37 PM

PM sent

You should have accepted my offer a month ago so it seems.
Now with new products to compete, how do you expect to sell at your asking price?
My asking price is -> Open for offers (as always)
Since the difficult rised,my prices are always negotiable.

crashoveride54902

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:45:16 PM

Still selling

You'll probably be still selling for awhile

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:20:52 PM

Yeah, I was going to bid on your neptunes but then I saw your feedback. The other issue is that with KNC the buyer would have to wait until you get the hardware in hand and then ship it off. There is no way someone would pre-pay you.

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:00:15 AM

Yeah, I was going to bid on your neptunes but then I saw your feedback. The other issue is that with KNC the buyer would have to wait until you get the hardware in hand and then ship it off. There is no way someone would pre-pay you.

What is wrong with my feedback? I don't have any,i just left one for the known scammer "Goat".
Since i don't have any feedback,not sure what makes you not bidding after seeing i don't have one lol...
I am not going to remove the negative feedback on this skemmer...
Please,find the difference between "Sent" and "Received" feedback lol...

Finksy
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:05:26 PM

Wait one more month, then you will get your asking prices.

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
hayseed

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:20:29 PM

Still for sale

Its been 45 days. I don't think the price is going up.

You are basically holding a "debt" owed to you from various companies. You want someone else to buy your "paper" but at near the
same amount you paid for ??

That not how it works. You have near worthless receipts with the promise of future delivery from companies that don't do
a good job at delivering.

So either "hold" it or let it go for what its worth, about 10% of what you paid if that.

After all what your are selling is basically a lottery ticket that "may" deliver at some point but even when it does,
the value of the equipment will be so low due to difficulty increase as to be almost worthless.

Look at the X1. In November when they were selling preorders it would have been fabulous at 100ghs (if delivered in jan 2014). Now its nothing.
180 ghs s1 sells for $50 to $75.
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:15:48 AM

No one need this ?

brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:13:52 AM

No one need this ?

Obviously not.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:23:09 AM

Do you want me to wake you up when September ends?

you started this on 14 July and on 16 July you said 2 more days
Cmon guys Smiley Still taking offers,if nothing good come in 2 days i will close this thread and just wait.

.... we are on 2nd of September here!!!!

I think no one will but pre-orders from 1month and 2 weeks old

Space for rent if its still trending
serje
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:15:54 PM

For one of this
Selling 2x Viper (scrypt) 250mh/s https://alpha-t.net/product/viper-scrypt-miner-90mhs/ (open for offers)

I can offer you 354$ that you will have to roll over multiple times and then you can withdraw something like 350$!!!!

Let me know if you are interested!

hayseed

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:36:53 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 08:10:51 PM by hayseed

Still selling

Your not selling!! Your waiting for someone to reimburse you for what you foolishly spent on pre-orders.
1 pre-order shame on them, multiple pre-orders - shame on you.

If you were really selling you would have taken the offers 50+ days ago
crashoveride54902

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:31:08 PM

Still selling

Your not selling!! Your waiting for someone to reimburse you for what you foolishly spent on pre-orders.

i bet right about now he is wishing he had taken every offer he has gotten...cause he ain't gona get those offers anymore

data55

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:07:17 PM

Still selling

i bet right about now he is wishing he had taken every offer he has gotten...cause he ain't gona get those offers anymore

I'm glad he didn't take mine, HAHA!

I'm addicted to hashpower and horsepower.
*Reinstated from hack - Dec. 2020*
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:36:36 AM

Kids,that's not a discussion or spam section,this is about selling hardware... Go spend your time somewhere else if you are not inresed on buying.
Still for sale

brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:50:31 AM

...this is about selling hardware...

No it isn't.  You don't actually have any hardware for sale.
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:46:53 AM

Thanks for the spam guys,that's not the spam section and the posts was reported.

In-Topic: Still for sale

MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:34:26 AM

What is the lowest you will sell everything for? I will buy all in a single purchase if the price is right.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:51:39 PM

What is the lowest you will sell everything for? I will buy all in a single purchase if the price is right.
Pmed,still for sale.

ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:27:39 AM

Still selling

Have you considered cancelling your pre-orders and getting refunds where possible?
nocroom

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:26:14 PM

.1BTC for all  Shocked Grin

Check out this blog if you want free bitcoins https://bitcoinvest.cc/how-to-get-free-bitcoins-fast
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:42:49 PM

Why you paying overpriced,seems scam to me.
0.05 and i cover shipping.
FACEPALM

nocroom

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:46:10 PM

Why you paying overpriced,seems scam to me.
0.05 and i cover shipping.
FACEPALM

LOL

Check out this blog if you want free bitcoins https://bitcoinvest.cc/how-to-get-free-bitcoins-fast
hayseed

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:38:19 PM

Still selling this stuff

Nope. The only thing you are selling is air.
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:06:15 PM

Still selling this stuff

LOL

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hayseed

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:30:53 PM

Still selling this stuff

Your supposed to be in the legal biz.  Sue them, drop papers on them for refunds.
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:06:21 AM

Still selling this stuff

Your supposed to be in the legal biz.  Sue them, drop papers on them for refunds.

Obviously i am trying to re-sell them not to get refund.
If i go for refund,i know what to do,thanks.

serje
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:02:21 PM

Still selling this stuff

It is easier to fool another person!

0.01 for all! last offer! valid for 10 days!

corki

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:42:37 PM

is this with or without escrow?
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:48:20 PM

As I said year and half ago retail mining will only be profitable at about a 10th of the retail price.. so true wasthis statement thus I will offer a 10th of what you paid.
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:53:33 AM

Still selling this stuff

It is easier to fool another person!

0.01 for all! last offer! valid for 10 days!
It seems the drugs already did brain damage to you buddy,you should stop

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:33:28 PM

Still for sale

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: