Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:01:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS My pre-orders  (Read 5693 times)
V.Kodoff (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:37:19 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 04:48:43 PM by V.Kodoff

Well as tittle says i am looking to sell my pre-orders because i don't want to wait anymore.
*You are paying for pre-order miners so the orders will be redirected to your adress,if you want me first to receive them and then to redirect it to you (for some reason) it will cost you extra shipping fees.
**You are paying for pre-order not in-hand miners so its not up to me when you will receive them but from the original seller.
*** Payment only via BTC,shipping from EU.

Selling 2x Viper (scrypt) 250mh/s https://alpha-t.net/product/viper-scrypt-miner-90mhs/ (open for offers)
Selling 3x Titan SecondBatch (Scrypt) https://www.kncminer.com/products/titan-second-batch (open for offers)
Selling 2x 3TH KNC Neptune (Open for offers)
Selling 2x Prospero X-3 http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/prospero-x-3.html

*Leave me offers and contact infos such as skype via PM only (i prefer it because the instant chat)

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
bit_wizard

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:06:46 PM

Well as tittle says i am looking to sell my pre-orders because i don't want to wait anymore.
*You are paying for pre-order miners so the orders will be redirected to your adress,if you want me first to receive them and then to redirect it to you (for some reason) it will cost you extra shipping fees.
**You are paying for pre-order not in-hand miners so its not up to me when you will receive them but from the original seller.

Selling 2x Viper (scrypt) 250kh/s https://alpha-t.net/product/viper-scrypt-miner-90mhs/ (open for offers)
Selling 3x Titan SecondBatch (Scrypt) https://www.kncminer.com/products/titan-second-batch (open for offers)
Selling 2x Prospero X-3 http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/prospero-x-3.html

*Leave me offers and contact infos such as skype via PM only (i prefer it because the instant chat)

PM sent
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:36:41 PM

Selling 2x Viper (scrypt) 250kh/s https://alpha-t.net/product/viper-scrypt-miner-90mhs/ (open for offers)

PM sent
Buddy,i am not here to joke,not sure why you are joking it with me.
I consider your offer as joke,because anyone who will accept to sell his miner (not even used) for half price,would be a scammer.
Well sorry pal,i am not scammer,i won't accept your lowball offer,keep it for youself,thanks.

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:12:24 PM

u said open to offer, he made one ...
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:36:59 PM

Plenty of people bought A2s at 10k and are now selling at 5500. Good luck with sales!
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 06:43:22 PM

I wish people would just stop falling for the pre order crap already.. How many people have to get burned to figure this out?
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:38:58 PM

I wish people would just stop falling for the pre order crap already.. How many people have to get burned to figure this out?

I personally don't mind preorder with PayPal, since you can always charge back. That's the double edge of using PayPal for transactions, though.
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:43:59 PM

FYI, you might want to change your OP to reflect the correct hashrate.  250kh vs. 250mh scrypt makes one helluva a big difference.  Good luck with your sale, I suspect most of the offer's you will receive on the alpha units are going to be pretty low though :/

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:41:00 PM

FYI, you might want to change your OP to reflect the correct hashrate.  250kh vs. 250mh scrypt makes one helluva a big difference.  Good luck with your sale, I suspect most of the offer's you will receive on the alpha units are going to be pretty low though :/
Thank you buddy Smiley Fixed.

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:57:13 PM

Still for sale,had more than 10+ offers,if nothing good come,i will just accept some of them.

crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:43:54 AM

Still for sale,had more than 10+ offers,if nothing good come,i will just accept some of them.

WoW...with all the hardware ya bought it sure looks like you ain't hurting for money...maybe you should just wait n mine with them Wink but good luck anyways Smiley

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:08:47 AM

WoW...with all the hardware ya bought it sure looks like you ain't hurting for money...maybe you should just wait n mine with them Wink but good luck anyways Smiley
Well,i have many offers crossing my inbox,i will wait like 2-3 days more before i accept some offer Smiley

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:01:13 PM

Cmon guys Smiley Still taking offers,if nothing good come in 2 days i will close this thread and just wait.

Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:18:27 PM

Sent you a PM about what batches the X3 and the Neptunes are.
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:50:05 PM

Sent you a PM about what batches the X3 and the Neptunes are.
I will contact you soon.
Still for sale,if i don't get any good offers,i guess i will wait.
I am going to give it 1 day more.

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:28:21 PM

Last chance for everyone who wants them.
If i don't like none of the offers i get,i will just wait and keep them.
Still open for offers.

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:07:42 PM

Was on vacation,still waiting for some serious offers.

nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:22:31 AM

Still for sale

I thought you were accepting offers a while back?
Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:31:48 AM

What batch are the Neptune and X-3?
harles9

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:24:34 AM

If you're sick and tired of wasting time, how do you think prospective buyers are going to feel?  You didn't take marketing classes in Uni, did you?   Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: