Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:57:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is wobber right?  (Read 5288 times)
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:50:19 AM

I think the news is at least somewhat baked into the price.  I'm not sure I agree with everything Wobber has ever said, but if you're asking me whether or not the price will hit $1000 by September, I do agree with that.

Come on guys, gouvernments are speaking about the coin, its a official way to pay in many countries in the europe now.
We are paying tax here already over bitcoins ( Netherlands ), also France, Belgium, Germany many countries joined the Bitcoin and allowed it as an official way to pay.
The biggest webshop in NL where u can order food and drinks accept bitcoins, like much more and more day by day.

The thing is, the euro is death ( soon or later ) while the bitcoin got much more potentional then other fiats, gouvernments start to see that also now.

We all know the dollar is faillet, America gouvernment got nothing anymore all dollars are just some extra printed papers without any value, they wasted all the money on wars and other stuff.

While saying this, the bitcoin will only rise from now on, believe me the currect price around 620 dollar for 1 bitcoin is verry high for this state, but now it's get more actractive day by day, and the price will only get higher. Believe me, look the bitcoin in 3-5 years, we will see the same thing as in the last 3-5 years!

Its not guessing, its just pure logica.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:11:50 AM

Actually my question is: will the bubble happen because most people expect it or will it not happen also because too many people take it as a certainty?

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:08:37 PM

Actually my question is: will the bubble happen because most people expect it or will it not happen also because too many people take it as a certainty?

If everyone expects it, it will never happen, my take is we still need despair to enter the market, little three day drops into oblivion don't count. We need a three week plunge into the abyss.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
wobber
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:14:08 PM

If everyone expects it, it will never happen, my take is we still need despair to enter the market, little three day drops into oblivion don't count. We need a three week plunge into the abyss.

Agree.

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:10:29 PM

We already had that.  IMO we're in the post despair "return to norm/mean".   I don't see why immediately after the market goes through despair we need to hump another bubble into the sky.  Hell, see charts from 2012, price went sideways for damn near a year before anything really happened.
wobber
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:40:17 PM

We already had that.  IMO we're in the post despair "return to norm/mean".   I don't see why immediately after the market goes through despair we need to hump another bubble into the sky.  Hell, see charts from 2012, price went sideways for damn near a year before anything really happened.

Actually it was stable since mid February to start of June.

DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:16:54 PM

I don't think we have seen despair yet, why? because i never wanted to sell my coins. I am like a human despair meter. If i want to sell, that is when you should buy and it hasn't happened yet.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
T.Stuart

Activity: 644

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:29:25 PM

I don't think we have seen despair yet, why? because i never wanted to sell my coins. I am like a human despair meter. If i want to sell, that is when you should buy and it hasn't happened yet.

You've become adrenalin-tolerant and you don't realise it.  Cheesy

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:00:22 PM

You've become adrenalin-tolerant and you don't realise it.  Cheesy

Maybe so, looking at bitcoin price no matter what it was used to get my heart racing.... now not so much.

I used to check bitcoin price 50 times a day. Now I may not check it an entire week.

If you look at the price from Feb to now, I think the only word to describe everything is BORING.

efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:04:20 PM

Agree.

People can see bubble but don't know when price correction will happen. Last phase of bubble can still make speculator a great deal of money.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:27:01 PM

I've held since Jan of 2012, and I almost sold everything at $400, so what does that say? 
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:34:05 PM

I've held since Jan of 2012, and I almost sold everything at $400, so what does that say? 

Strong hands get shaky sometimes? At least you didn't, but sell everything? How can you even contemplate that  Huh
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:59:48 PM

Strong hands get shaky sometimes? At least you didn't, but sell everything? How can you even contemplate that  Huh

Becoming disillusioned with what Bitcoin had/has become I suppose.  At the time the thought of taking my (massive) gains, semi-retiring, and freeing myself of my addition to Bitcoin outweighed further stress and potential riches.

Alas, I'm still here.
ThatDGuy

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:21:30 PM

Strong hands get shaky sometimes? At least you didn't, but sell everything? How can you even contemplate that  Huh

Becoming disillusioned with what Bitcoin had/has become I suppose.  At the time the thought of taking my (massive) gains, semi-retiring, and freeing myself of my addition to Bitcoin outweighed further stress and potential riches.

Alas, I'm still here.

Can you really throw out the word 'Alas' when you're up 50+% from the point when you wanted to sell?  Wink
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:23:30 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 08:35:25 PM by kireinaha

Some of you need to speak with people outside of the forums rather than the online bitcoin echo chamber. Most of my friends now know what bitcoin is but none of them invest because they're convinced that they were too late, it was a fad, and it will now stagnate and drop in value.

I think a lot of us felt the same way before we invested. Shit, I felt that way since 2011 when I first discovered it until spring of 2013 when I finally began to research it more carefully. So yes, the couple hundred geeks that spend all their time on these forums or reddit may feel certain that a bubble is imminent, but there are millions of potential investors out there who don't. These people...

A) Hold a little bitcoin but gave up and forgot about it months ago due to the prolonged bear market or...
B) Watched the previous rally and decided they were too late, but will buy in once the next rally inevitably begins

All we're waiting for now is the catalyst, which is very unpredictable but will come eventually.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:29:15 PM

We have almost seen despair, but the fullest extent of the despair has not yet been visited upon us?

The weakness in the price action on very low volume combined with the fact that Bitfinex are about to start shaking leveraged traders out of their positions before they run the risk of being completely over-extended (like they aren't already) is making Bitcoin look like a very bad speculative bet at the moment.

$1160 - $340 = Wave A

$340 - $680 = Wave B

$680 - $??? = Wave C

WAVE ABC = Wave [4] correction of impulse Wave [3], from $2 - $1160 ?

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
bitcoinsrus (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:48:12 PM

welcome back matt

and thank you all for viewing and contributing to my posts. I think this is one of my most viewed and most commented (on) threads (in such a short amount of time)
 Grin
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:29:24 PM

welcome back matt

and thank you all for viewing and contributing to my posts. I think this is one of my most viewed and most commented (on) threads (in such a short amount of time)
 Grin

That's because you usually lock the thing within 24hrs. Wink

Mat, I agree!
I can't help but to have small piece of me in the same thought as what you said in your post. That has been one of my counts since the $339 bottom, and was reinforced with the 3 wave rise to $683. The BFX credit situation is not the most compelling reason to be long either.

CMMPro

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:48:35 PM

Is wobber right?

He sure is "right"...at the top of my ignore list.

If he was "right" all the time his name would be Risto and he would have a castle bought with his bitcoin profits.

So, wobber you fucking wanker....where are the pictures of your castle?  I thought so...
TrollinU

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:57:22 PM

I cannot believe the amount of Risto ball gurgling that takes place in this sub-forum. Jelly much?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: