Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAMMER] USER: Zombie (Now accepting CLAIMS)  (Read 3118 times)
likuidxd (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:56:44 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2012, 05:17:12 AM by Maged

Forum User: Zombie

Goods/Services for Sale:
WTS Video Games
Have LR Need BTC
Auction: Steam Account
WTS AirSoft Guns
Services: Ordering Food
Services: Pizza Service
Auction: XBox 360 Pro Console
WTS XBox 360 Pro Consoles
Selling BTC
Got PP! Need LR or COINS

Zombie has not responded to PM's from various forum users but remains active.

If you have purchased anything from this user, please verify whether you have received or not received goods/services from user.

This thread is to collect evidence and determine whether a SCAMMER tag is warranted for this user.

Please hold your trolling...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
likuidxd (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:58:13 PM

Purchase of XBox 360 Pro console 03/13/2012

Have not received item, confirmation of shipment, tracking number.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2012, 03:03:28 PM

Not trolling! He's left an easy trail to follow via Google. Other forums and their members have experienced the same thing. BTW, Zombie's a Prince (noun and verb).

~Bruno~
likuidxd (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 03:21:04 PM

Alright, it's well passed any shipping time frame inside the USA. He hasn't logged on since the 19th, I think a tag is in order in case he pops back up on the radar anytime.

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 04:21:09 PM

tl;dr he's trying to get money from sending scammed stuff to your house.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 04:22:17 PM

Saw this coming, especially when he was offering 'swatting' services.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 24, 2012, 06:24:20 AM

Not trolling! He's left an easy trail to follow via Google. Other forums and their members have experienced the same thing. BTW, Zombie's a Prince (noun and verb).

~Bruno~

Do tell...

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 24, 2012, 08:10:22 AM

Theymos will apply scammer tag if "you have compiled mountains of evidence that the person is guilty, and the person has been given several weeks to respond to the allegations (because you've posted a topic about it and you've PMed the person), and you have a global moderator or other very trusted person second your request. (Have the trusted person contact me to make the request.)"

Everything in that list needs to be included when you make the request to a mod.

Fwiw. Anyway, "Zombie" is probably already using a different account here.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 24, 2012, 11:45:33 AM

Evidence: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=73691.0

Fwiw. Anyway, "Zombie" is probably already using a different account here.

+1. Those damn scammers!
bitcoinsarefun

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2012, 03:46:56 PM

Any user that read this person's post history and did any business with them, well, let's just say they don't have the best judgement ... Sad
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 03:39:52 AM

Theymos will apply scammer tag if "you have compiled mountains of evidence that the person is guilty, and the person has been given several weeks to respond to the allegations (because you've posted a topic about it and you've PMed the person), and you have a global moderator or other very trusted person second your request. (Have the trusted person contact me to make the request.)"

Everything in that list needs to be included when you make the request to a mod.
I already submitted a request (I compile that information myself if I have the time)... I never heard back.

Maged
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 04:39:41 AM

I already submitted a request (I compile that information myself if I have the time)... I never heard back.
Update: We are giving him one final notice. He was incredibly stupid and made another account, unfortunately likely scamming people. That allows us to automatically skip the normal IP address release process.

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12974

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 04:40:46 AM

Xanax is almost certainly an alt of Zombie. I'll release his IPs if he doesn't start sending refunds within a few days.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Xanax

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 05:04:59 AM

I am not a scammer in anyway shape or form, I am willing to send the exact amount back to the people who have delt with me. I do not like being called a scammer and I don't blame you for calling me a scammer that's why I ditched the zombie account, if we can stop all of this and put it all behind us I will clearly refund the full amount. I see that their is more potential here than what i would make scamming therefore I will continue to remain on this site and hopefully prosper and continue being more legit.  Smiley
Xanax

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 05:07:25 AM

Also I will refund in within a couple of days / weeks because I cannot get a hold of the bitcoins right now.

I am willing to send about 5 bitcoins for now then once I get more I will send you more.

Please post a receiving address.
bitjet

Activity: 696

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 05:08:10 AM

Xanax is almost certainly an alt of Zombie. I'll release his IPs if he doesn't start sending refunds within a few days.

Xanax has sent me a package with tracking number BEFORE I've payed him. We will see if it contains the agreed upon contents. Its an incredible deal for me and I am quite happy with the arrangements. So before you guys start blowing out all kinds of accusations why don't you wait until I get the package Monday and open it. I will film it.

Maged
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 05:10:37 AM

Xanax has sent me a package with tracking number BEFORE I've payed him. We will see if it contains the agreed upon contents. Its an incredible deal for me and I am quite happy with the arrangements. So before you guys start blowing out all kinds of accusations why don't you wait until I get the package Monday and open it. I will film it.
Thanks!

Now, I just need to throw together a claims list...

Maged
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 05:19:19 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2012, 05:35:47 AM by Maged

Damn, this is hard to sort through. If you had a claim against Zombie, please post here with any evidence you may have. If you'd prefer your claim's evidence to remain private, you can message the information to me instead, if you wish.

Maged
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 05:41:59 AM

I am not a scammer in anyway shape or form, I am willing to send the exact amount back to the people who have delt with me. I do not like being called a scammer and I don't blame you for calling me a scammer that's why I ditched the zombie account, if we can stop all of this and put it all behind us I will clearly refund the full amount. I see that their is more potential here than what i would make scamming therefore I will continue to remain on this site and hopefully prosper and continue being more legit.  Smiley
Anyway, I wanted to wait a bit before saying this in case theymos wanted to bring it up. What we generally do here is that if a person settles all of their outstanding issues (either through honoring the original contracts or by settling with the victims), we'll remove the scammer tag... Once. If it happens again, it's completely at our discretion.

likuidxd (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 04:11:05 PM

My XBox360 from Zombie never came, His scam on me failed though. Inaba played mediator in that deal and no bitcoins were lost.

I had an idea that Xanax was Zombie. Their grammar and punctuation are identical and both were on and off about the same things in PM. I told him that I would not pay first and when my attempts at another escrow failed, I explained that I will pay after receiving product.

My purchase with Xanax went through flawlessly and I received exactly what I ordered. What concerns me about this though is that what I ordered is a $100 item, MSRP, and I got it for 5 btc. To good to be true?

I will not vouch for him, but the trade was honest and I would do business with him again under the same terms.

Good luck Xanax, I hope you keep honest.

-LikuidXd

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: